SELECT CONTENT

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:49 pm

https://twitter.com/whats_ur_sign_/status/959485944452677632

Back to top Go down

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:59 pm

Those series of events are very strange IMHO as is her only concern being her earrings now that the story is out.

The timing of filing the missing report is also strange. Why would anyone do that at 1:05am?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:23 pm

None of this missing story makes sense considering Bekah had IG stories of herself with her family and her mom (unless those were videos from before that time and uploaded?). IDK. Something doesn't add up at all. How could her family think she is missing when Bekah was active on SM almost daily? Her family could have contacted her or seen her by looking at her SM (and found it just by googling Bekah's name). The whole thing sounds very strange scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:31 am

I read the story and it seems like her Mom just messed up. On 11/12, at 11am, Bekah told her mom she would be going to work at a marijuana farm and would see her in 7-8 Days. The Mom files the missing person report on November 18th. She later told the deputy sheriff that Bekah ended up calling her on November 18th, late afternoon. She just never told the investigating officer, even after being told to by the deputy officer.

Just seems like a case of an overprotective Mom who panicked over nothing.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:11 am

Lots of wasted time and money. Morons all of them, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:00 am

I guess she lost or quit her nanny job when she left for filming.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:12 am

I can understand a mom panicking about her daughter being on a marijuana grow. Lots of crime associated with it due to the industry being cash-based. Every month there are several murders in the area due to the industry and most everyone associated with it carries a gun. Each county can determine the rules for growing marijuana now that it is legal. E.g. in Sonoma County, a plot must have a minimum of an acre in unincorporated county land and have a permit. Each city can establish their own ordinances for growing or even prohibit it. Humboldt County, where Bekah was, is part of the Emerald Triangle for marijuana grows - Humboldt, Mendocino and Trinity Counties. California State Senator for this area, Mike McGuire, claims that 60% of the cannabis grown in the US, comes from these 3 counties. I visited the county assessor's office twice in 2017 and each time I witnessed people paying their property taxes with cash. The office even has a bill counting machine like banks have. I was looking around and surveying who might be interested in all that money and couldn't wait to get out of there.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:18 pm

Wow, there were even articles in the german press about ‚a woman from the american bachelor‘ being reported missing and then turning up on TV  Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 4 1f602
And they made it sound way more dramatic then it appears to be. As I understood she was left on the missing persons list way longer by mistake? Cause, come on, even the guys from the Police Academy could have solved that disappearance with a wuick google search!

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:58 pm

And this is why the world is the way it is. LOL..

The world is one big game of “Telephone”.

So annoying.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:23 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:01 am

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 4 Giphy

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 4 Giphy
https://giphy.com/gifs/thebachelor-the-bachelor-3ohjV34mTsva3dVOaA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:25 pm

She reminds me so much of Rizzo (Grease).
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+66
nuts2uiam
nd4reality
alwayscooking
Chgohighlife
eliza3