SELECT CONTENT

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 7 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:24 pm

The Bachelor's Bekah Martinez Reveals She Met with Arie Luyendyk Jr. After She Was Sent Home

“I just got the opportunity to talk with him a week later at his hotel here in L.A. and it was filmed and everything but it didn’t make the cut,” Martinez told Entertainment Tonight about meeting with the Bachelor to discuss their relationship.

“We were just able to talk for 30 or 45 minutes and just kind of hash out our relationship and what happened,” she shared about the meetup.
http://people.com/tv/bekah-martinez-met-arie-luyendyk-jr-after-elimination/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Aria Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:43 pm

I can't believe they cut that, since the episode was SO boring and could have used a bit of surprise/drama!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:54 pm

I'm glad they got to talk and have closure. 
I am surprised she mentioned she would not have moved to Scottsdale. If that is true, IMO she has no real reason to have been upset for being cut. She never would have moved to be with him.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:04 pm

Not only that but she also told People TVWatch:

I do wonder if our lives weren’t super compatible outside of this experience ... I don’t think our ideas of marriage and a family life were really the same.

If she can feel this way I suspect that Arie could have seen it as well and that's why she was cut when she was.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:17 pm

Agreed. I think she talks before she thinks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:45 pm

I don't understand how she could have met him a week later in L.A when she was eliminated Oct 23 and they started hometowns Oct 24th unless they went to Kendals HT first but then that wouldn't be a week later.

10/23 - RC - ELIMINATED: SEINNE, BEKHA, JACQUELINE - ig react 10/27

Episode 8 - HTD's - F4 - PER RS(Tia, Lauren B, Becca K, Kendall Long)
10/24 - 25 - travel
10/26 - HTD1 - TIA BOOTH - JONESBORO, ARKANSAS
10/27 - travel
10/28- HTD 2 - LAUREN BURNHAM - VIRGINIA BEACH, VIRGINIA - Ocean Eddie's Restaurant
10/29 - travel
10/30 - HTD3 - BECCA KUFRIN - MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA
10/31 - travel
11/1 - HTD4 - KENDALL LONG -
11/2 - RC - ELIMINATED: TIA

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4538p36-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-filming-schedule-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:47 pm

I don’t think it was exactly a week. It was likely the morning of the RC in LA since they were still in town after Kendall’s HTD.

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 7 87b72b10 Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 7 86669110 Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:49 pm

@umngirl that's sounds more reasonable.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:51 pm

IMO, I don't think you can take the "a week later" as being exact. This show is filmed in "weekly" segments so when he was in LA was at the end of "week" after she left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:54 am

havadrpepper wrote:IMO, I don't think you can take the "a week later" as being exact.  This show is filmed in "weekly" segments so when he was in LA was at the end of "week" after she left.
Yes, they film one episode in less than a week and if they don't travel they can film 2 episodes in a week.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:00 am

Lucas15 wrote:Not only that but she also told People TVWatch:
I do wonder if our lives weren’t super compatible outside of this experience ... I don’t think our ideas of marriage and a family life were really the same.
If she can feel this way I suspect that Arie could have seen it as well and that's why she was cut when she was.
I think Arie said something like he liked her a lot but he couldn't see their lives together. He knew it was a mater of time for letting her go. Though I think he wanted to keep her longer and have 5 HTDs, but he was told that only 4 HTDs will be filmed. Hugesmile
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:02 am

Maddy wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:IMO, I don't think you can take the "a week later" as being exact.  This show is filmed in "weekly" segments so when he was in LA was at the end of "week" after she left.
Yes, they film one episode in less than a week and if they don't travel they can film 2 episodes in a week.

My point was that the narrative of the show is each episode being a "week" (hence the quotes in my original post), not necessarily that they film in a week or 2 episodes in a week or even more than a week to film an episode (such as HTD's where a lot of travel is involved).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+66
nuts2uiam
nd4reality
alwayscooking
Chgohighlife
eliza3