SELECT CONTENT

Seinne Fleming - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seinne Fleming - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Seinne Fleming - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:50 pm

mindless wrote:I still think she's out of Arie's league and frankly most guys' on this show. I'd love to watch her as the Bachelorette but they'd need to up their game with the contestants. Too many duds lately. JMOAA.

Amen, @mindless..
My two items on my BN bucket list -
1) More professional bachelors ( not sure it would matter since so many quit their jobs)
2) Older bachelorettes for older leads

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Seinne Fleming - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Seinne Fleming - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:31 pm

Hubby commented that Sienne is equal to Rachel in smarts but has a softer and more caring nature, which to him, makes her more attractive and genuine. He's all for her being the next Bachelorette - as I own the TV on Monday nights!

He felt the editors left in the comment about how hard it is for an African American woman to find her fairy tale on TV for good reason. ABC wants this woman and will portray her favorably. Hope so!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:53 pm

Seinne Fleming - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 7 Seinne
http://ew.com/recap/the-bachelor-season-22-episode-5/2/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:50 pm

It's to tptb's credit that they have some really great options for the next lead. I'm really shocked that they recruited so many great girls!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:24 am

Ben Higgins interested in Sienne and she said tell Ben H to hit me up speechless

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:49 am

My "advice" to Sienne is to run from Ben H. as fast as possible in the other direction. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:40 pm

Sienne is a natural beauty and my hope for her is to find a guy outside BN.  Watching the interview above, I don't know which is worse, Sienne going out with Ben H. or Ashley I. hinting that there could be a Ben H. 2.0.    Rolling Eyes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:43 pm

maybe she would make him a better man giggling I know a lot of people dislike him, I just find him immature. I hope he'll eventually start matching his intentions with his actions. I have a Ben H. in my life so I can relate Seinne Fleming - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 7 3806527698
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:07 pm

She's lovely, smart and caring. As with all my favorites, I have mixed feelings in wanting them to be the lead. However, the women seem to do better in this role. So if she wants it, I say go for it.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:38 pm

Newto wrote:My "advice" to Sienne is to run from Ben H. as fast as possible in the other direction.  JMHO.

This. 

Seinne you deserve so much better girl. Hopefully this Ben H talk is just for fun/appearances and she's not actually serious.

On another note, I wouldn't mind seeing Seinne as the lead. Doubt that will happen though. If we're talking about POC leads, I would have preferred her to Rachel. JMO.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:39 am

https://soundcloud.com/eandg/ep-182-seinne-fleming-the-bachelor-season-22

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:31 am

Almost famous podcast with Sienne
She could tell that Arie was indecisive the whole time and told her mom when she went home that she was confident Arie would change his mind after he picks someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Seinne Fleming - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+31
MiniDiva
Newto
Norcalgal
Chgohighlife
LeapofFaith