SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 19 of 42 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 19 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:09 pm

@FLChica IA I didn't find her to be jealous or unhinged. There have been a lot more crazy unhinged than Lauren IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 19 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:41 pm

While I do think each of his exes should be held accountable for their own part in how all that played out, are we saying he shouldn't be held accountable too?  Please tell me we are not overlooking his shady past of juggling multiple girls simply because it takes 2 to tango?   Suspect  

Its that very behavior that lead to the switch, IMO.  He got bored and moved on, again IMO.  And I don't for a minute believe after 2 weeks with LB its true love and he's suddenly going to change his ways.  

Not trying to be negative, just realistic until he proves otherwise.  And if/when he does, I'll be happy to say he's changed my thoughts on him and give credit where due.  Until that time....LB should probably limit his SM usage and maybe check behind him occasionally to see just how many he's warming up on the back burner for when she bails or he's ready to move on. laugh out loud

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:38 pm

@Ladybug82 don’t forget he called at least two of his exes right after filming. Why is he reaching out to them?  Exes are exes for a reason right? Can’t think of any reason why he called except for one shady reason or another. In either case, those exes didn’t pick up his call. Then he runs into G’s parents at the store and tells them to have G call him. He thinks she’s mad at him stupid Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:44 pm

FLChica wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

It was a somewhat unusual scene, IMO, because we don't normally see anyone directly interfacing with a producer. At least she chose to vent to a producer instead of another cast member. It reminded me a little bit of the scene from Kaitlyn's season where Shawn came unglued and went off and vented his frustration to a producer; her "angst" may have been a bit like what Shawn was feeling.
I actually think this type of scene goes on far more frequently. It's just we are not shown such on the tv unless it's warranted. It just like the limo rides of the F4, F3 or F2 where they drive around and around baiting the cast person and pushing emotional hot buttons, until that person finally caves.

I don't recall extreme emotion to the level of classifying Lauren as unhinged, IMO. She didn't even raise her voice, if I recall correctly. no idea  She did actually say that everything was pi**ing her off, etc. and that is quite expressive for Lauren.

Which contestant was doing an ITM with a producer behind Lauren? You can see them in the background and can hear the contestant's voice.
 Yeah. My opinion of unhinged differs too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:22 pm

I can't feel sorry for any of his exes, because I've been there. I've let myself stay in a relationship like they had where I kept hoping he would fall in love. dumb dumb dumb. And I wasn't a twenty-something - was old enough to know better. Women want to remake men to be more like them, but they are fighting biology. A man will be faithful when he has found someone worth it to him. We can gripe about it all we want, but men and women are different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:29 pm

Unhinged is a bit strong if I think about it. A better word may be distraught....worried, upset, distressed. That is closer to what she seemed to me.

There is an incongruence with how she looks on the outside and how she explains what she is feeling. I would say see looks aloof or distant sometimes but when she talks about her feelings she is scared, unsure and irritated. I can see how Arie might not think she likes him but clearly she does. Whatever it is, it's working. She has him right where she wants him.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:32 pm

I'm not endorsing his behaviour. I'm commenting on the article about the two women. Like so many former ex's they speak up when the contestant goes on the show. A player plays, but he's not a player if those he gets involved with don't take part in his playing ways IMHO.

Why did Guistine not speak up earlier like 6 months ago, or whenever. I wouldn't date a guy for four years, on and off, and no ILY's or commitment, if I was looking for a long term relationship. If I was looking for a friend with benefits, then IMO I have no right to complain what he does. He went to visit her a month before he was announced, they slept together, that seemed to be ok with her at the time. Did she not see the pic's that were being posted on IG of him and Sydney for months.

http://people.com/tv/new-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-s-ex-shades-him-twitter/

Lauren is the one who has to decide if his past behaviour is a concern or not. I don't know that he got bored and switched, I don't know why he called any of his ex's. To me, it appears, Lauren is the one he is chasing. He wanted her to like him, he needed validation from her. I'm curious to see how it plays out and how Lauren deals with the aftermath, if they are in fact still together.

ETA: @BKay Great post, that's exactly my opinion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:35 pm

Rolly wrote:Unhinged is a bit strong if I think about it. A better word may be distraught....worried, upset, distressed. That is closer to what she seemed to me.

There is an incongruence with how she looks on the outside and how she explains what she is feeling. I would say see looks aloof or distant sometimes but when she talks about her feelings she is scared, unsure and irritated. I can see how Arie might not think she likes him but clearly she does. Whatever it is, it's working. She has him right where she wants him.

She is after all the one with the degree in psychology giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:43 pm

Ok, so let me see if I'm understanding this...

If/When he cheats on LB, it's simply because she's not the one?  And that somehow makes it all ok and all fault falls on her, not him?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:48 pm

Yeah I'm actually rooting for Lauren to dump Arie because let's be honest, this relationship isn't going to last and I just don't want to see this poor woman who's done nothing wrong to be eventually hated on and called stupid because she expected Arie to be faithful to her and believed he was in love with her. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:50 pm

The articles were only brought up after it was said Arie has been in relationships that lasted a year or more but, it was done only when he had side action. The response was, did he have side action while with Sydney? Conversations about exes will many times come down to the exes were the stupid one, they should have known  etc. I cannot disagree. But then there’s a pattern or formula that gets exposed about the tactics that Arie uses that’s similar to how he switched to Lauren. One being sneaking around their IGs to get their attention. Possible private dm-ing etc. It’s not a first for Arie, it’s just what has worked to his advantage in the past. Jmho.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:15 pm

Single Arie, dating whom ever, hooking up with whom ever, while they agree to a relationship without commitment, jumping in the sack at a moments notice, is IMO different than asking Lauren to give him a chance and promising her whatever. If he cheats on Lauren while they are together, he gets what he deserves.

I had a friend that was cheating on her husband with a married man. She didn't trust him and was driving herself crazy. There were no plans of leaving each other's spouse. It was a romp in the sack time and time again. After two years, she finally listened to me. "What are you complaining about? You're there at a moments notice for him, he has no plans on leaving his wife, what exactly do you expect? You're foolish for playing along and have no one to blame but yourself." That to me is cheating. Two people, both married, both made vows, and they are with another man/lady.

At the same time I'm not blaming Lauren for agreeing to date after being let go at F2. We all live and learn. If she feels he's the one, I don't think she should back off because of his past. If it doesn't work out, and he does cheat, I will not be judging her for her decisions. We make decisions in our life based on what we know at the time. If she felt at the time it was the right thing to do, I respect her for taking that chance. All my opinion and the way I see things in life.

I give Molly and Lauren a lot of credit. I'm not sure I could do it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 42 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+70
LiboLRC
whit90
kmick0890
blueblues
jen689