SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 27 of 42 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 27 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Lucas15 Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:46 pm

FLChica wrote:I wonder how Lauren would have known that Arie was the Bachelor when the majority of these contestants - and viewers - were told by TPTB that Peter was going to be the Bachelor. question

IMO the producers ask applicants who they would like to meet during the casting process. IIRC Emily said when they asked her who she would like to meet she answered "someone like Brad Womack" - this was after she was F1 on Brad's 2.0.

Lauren probably would not have known it was going to be Arie but IMO she might have told the producers Arie (or someone like him) is someone she would like to meet if she was asked such a question.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 27 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by docnash14 Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:49 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Looks more like Arie than dad?

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 27 B1b38010

My Sc off of tv
I'm glad you captured this. Now the pic she brought with her out of limo makes sense. It definitely doesn't look anything like her dad or Arie, Sr. Why would she show him a pic of her with someone else? According to the previews, the storyline tonight revolves around who was here for him and who signed up to meet Peter. IMO, he got cold feet after a certain someone put a bug in his ear reminding him someone else was expected to be TB. At this point, who can he count on and invest in with his heart at risk? A safer bet would be the girl who obviously has followed him and attended his scheduled events. Interesting. I'm not sure Arie is cut out to be a risk taker which is even more strange being he's a race car driver. Maybe he better stick to real estate.      

He chose a fan. What in the world!!!          JMO

So did John Travolta. From what I understand Kelly Preston had a poster of John on her wall when she was a teenager and was a huge fan girl of his.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:01 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
XQZME wrote:

....where did we hear this tidbit of information?

I took a screenshot of the pic she showed him when she met him. It might have been one of his events or meet n greets.

How do we know this is Arie? If it's speculation on your part, or it looks like Arie to you please indicate it otherwise provide proof that it is in fact Arie. TYIA

At limo intro , she brought that pic showing how they met before . Many thought she was talking about meeting his dad. So I happened to watch again and noticed it didn’t look like his dad, it was actually Jr she was referencing that she met before.
What significance would it be to Lauren if she showed Arie a pic of someone else? Jmo.

On this youtube version at 38.00 Lauren comes out of the limo. They don't show her giving him the picture. Then when she goes into the mansion you can see she is still holding it. I don't recall them showing it and I don't recall it being discussed here during epi  night. I checked the epi threads as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSuKui6FUeA

I can't view outside of the USA, if someone can vimeo it I'd appreciate it. TYIA

ETA: reminds me of SM we had of Andi and Josh in a nightclub before filming, Jordan's/JoJo announcement and bio released prior to any of the other bio's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:28 pm

Lauren being a fan of Arie totally makes sense to me now. Like light bulbs went off. He picked Becca, didn’t work out probably IMO because she didn’t want to be the doting race car girlfriend and he realized he had that the whole time in Lauren. I actually think they might have a chance after all.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:37 pm

As @Lucas15 mentioned upthread, IMO the seed was planted. She didn't get on the show with the luck of the draw, especially when the lead was Arie and not who was expected. This makes me wonder just how soon were those talks taking place with Arie, but that's a discussion for another time and place.

There are too many clues that make me wonder. Just like CH golfing with Jordan's brother a week before Jordan's bio was released and CH "had no idea" he was cast.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:As @Lucas15 mentioned upthread, IMO the seed was planted. She didn't get on the show with the luck of the draw, especially when the lead was Arie and not who was expected. This makes me wonder just how soon were those talks taking place with Arie, but that's a discussion for another time and place.

There are too many clues that make me wonder. Just like CH golfing with Jordan's brother a week before Jordan's bio was released and CH "had no idea" he was cast.

Wish you’d enlighten us even more. This season seems so off . Editing ? Was switch written into the storyline ?

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:08 pm

Picturegate!
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:07 pm

tigertiz wrote:Picturegate!

what do you mean by this?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:13 pm

cookielover12 wrote:
tigertiz wrote:Picturegate!

what do you mean by this?

Maybe the mystery around it. Has anyone tried asking her on IG if the picture is of her and Arie and if so, when they met?

After the controversy over Josh and Andi possibly meetiing pre-filming, I can understand if they wouldn't want to show an F1 meeting the lead before, but I don't understand why it would be a problem to show that for an F2.

I don't recall an F2 ever getting such a short limo entrance. Maybe she wasn't going to be in the F2 when they edited episode 1. Would they have it done that far in advance? When Arie got up from the table last night, I wondered if he changed his mind about giving her a rose. Although, I don't know how he went from saying he might have to send her home earlier in the day to falling deeply in love with her. Maybe he thought she wasn't into him.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:38 pm

Sorry for coming to the party super late but....

Bet2Win wrote:
yana_bach wrote:I was just coming to post something in line of the last few posts, but oh well, rules are rules  :yes:
Don‘t you guys feel like Tptb are intentionally giving her a not so nice edit and portrayal? With Mesnick 1.0, they never threw shade at Molly, they celebrated them as a couple, televised their wedding and invited them to a thousand events. It feels to me like Tptb don‘t believe in that relationship (Arie and LB) enough to care to build it up in people’s eyes, so they go in the opposite direction. Engines are revving, but not from a racecar, but rather a big bad bus

Molly took a lot of heat for the overnight tent date and the next morning walk of shame. So they threw shade at her on her first 1/1.

I am wanting to know if anyone knows when epi 4 aired for Jas/Mol season?  I ask cause I have a theory going.  I just re-watched Jason's season again and saw that it was epi 4 individual date for Jason/Molly that the editing  was changing in favor of Molly.  Meaning, it was in epi 4 that the fears from both sides were put in with regards to Jason not choosing the right person the first time what would happen.  IMO, that is the beginning of the foreshadowing.  Now for this season, the beginning of the foreshadowing happened in epi 4 as well during the afterparty at the survival group date.  Then in epi 5 at the Bowling date after party when they were talking once again about choices/making the right one the first time, etc.

I am thinking that the timing for this in both seasons is because the switch had already happened before the epi was edited and in the can.

Aria wrote:If anyone believes that Arie and production just randomly showed up at Lauren's parents house on random January afternoon with no notice and no care whether Lauren would possibly reject him on camera...well, I have a bridge to sell you.  

I'm pretty sure RS has a source(s) close to what's happening. Wouldn't be surprised if it was Lauren herself, since he's been adamant she did absolutely nothing wrong and she deserves no blame when he went after Molly hard back in the day, saying it was obvious Jason was cheating on Melissa. He's even had Arie's back, saying he didn't keep anything from Becca, he wasn't calling Lauren behind her back, and he did everything honestly. For the #1 Arie hater to say that? Yeah, I'm guessing it's Lauren or someone from her camp who's spilling to RS. IMO.

Well, for Jas/Mol season, I thought I remember from back then that the main reason RS was throwing shade at Molly is because his source was actually from Melissa's camp.  That's why so much was said against Molly/Jason.  I can't put my fingers on the proof right now as the info I had from that season got left on my old pc that was hooped and I couldn't get it off but at the same time, the things that RS was saying about Melissa was in such a good light yet were refutted in Melissa's book so seems that something was off then.

This time around maybe the source is Lauren's camp therefore not much shade / if any is being thrown at Lauren.

all IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:47 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I am wanting to know if anyone knows when epi 4 aired for Jas/Mol season?

I believe it aired Jan 26, 2008.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:12 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I am wanting to know if anyone knows when epi 4 aired for Jas/Mol season?

I believe it aired Jan 26, 2008.

Close.... Jan 26, 2009.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 42 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+70
LiboLRC
whit90
kmick0890
blueblues
jen689