SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 28 of 42 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 28 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:17 pm

docnash14 wrote:So did John Travolta.  From what I understand Kelly Preston had a poster of John on her wall when she was a teenager and was a huge fan girl of his.

I am not sure they are the greatest example of marrying a fan leading to happily ever after. Kelly has had years of dealing with the rumors about John's own fidelity issues. I don't wish that kind of marriage on anyone. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 28 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by tigertiz Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:46 pm

cookielover12 wrote:
tigertiz wrote:Picturegate!

what do you mean by this?
I'm just referencing that the picture of Lauren (perhaps with Arie himself) that the producers seem to be hiding lends itself to be characterized as evidence or a clue about casting "shenanigans" as explained by GuardianAngel here:
As @Lucas15 mentioned upthread, IMO the seed was planted. She didn't get on the show with the luck of the draw, especially when the lead was Arie and not who was expected. This makes me wonder just how soon were those talks taking place with Arie, but that's a discussion for another time and place.

There are too many clues that make me wonder. Just like CH golfing with Jordan's brother a week before Jordan's bio was released and CH "had no idea" he was cast.
So the picture might be characterized as part of a future scandal that I call Picturegate.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:48 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I am wanting to know if anyone knows when epi 4 aired for Jas/Mol season?

I believe it aired Jan 26, 2008.
OK, thanks. I believe that the first ATFR was filmed in the first week of Jan so that would allow plenty of time to edit epi 4 to reflect the new possible ending if Mol/Jas stayed together. Now this season we are seeing the same thing happening with epi 4 which could of been edited to reflect the possible change coming as well IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:10 am

Aunties_Love wrote:OK, thanks.  I believe that the first ATFR was filmed in the first week of Jan so that would allow plenty of time to edit epi 4 to reflect the new possible ending if Mol/Jas stayed together.  Now this season we are seeing the same thing happening with epi 4 which could of been edited to reflect the possible change coming as well IMO

For some reason I thought it was filmed a bit later - but still before the Episode air date so yes - IMO - there was time to re-edit episode 4 based on a changed ending - for both seasons.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:15 am

@grace8136 I just did! I asked Lauren on IG if that picture is her and Arie. I figure I have nothing to lose! Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 28 2498057887 let’s see if she will respond! Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 28 1176891977

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:17 am

stuckinsc wrote:
docnash14 wrote:So did John Travolta.  From what I understand Kelly Preston had a poster of John on her wall when she was a teenager and was a huge fan girl of his.

I am not sure they are the greatest example of marrying a fan leading to happily ever after.  Kelly has had years of dealing with the rumors about John's own fidelity issues.  I don't wish that kind of marriage on anyone. JMO.

Didn't mean to suggest that I was using them as an example of a fan relationship becoming a happily ever after marriage - just saying that it's not that uncommon for someone to admire/be enamored with a celebrity/person of status, to find a way to meet the person and that morph into a relationship.

Nice to see you again on the board, fellow resident of Tennessee (at least I think you are still here).

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:29 am

Katie Holmes had a big crush on Tom Cruise growing up--not that their relationship ended well. I think it is interesting if Lauren had met Arie before--how that may have played into her being cast on the show. If they have edited the show to accommodate the switcheroo, than maybe we will it see a little more of what happened to lead Arie to do what he did. I hope the whole story is given.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:28 am

@docnash14 Nice to see you too. We are officially permanent Tennesseans, we bought a house and I really like Knoxville and Tennessee. I will be driving to Memphis in March, so I will get to see most of TN then.

Back on topic, the more I learn of Lauren, the less I like. To me that probably bodes well for her and Arie succeeding. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:11 am

sdmom wrote:@grace8136 I just did! I asked Lauren on IG if that picture is her and Arie. I figure I have nothing to lose! Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 28 2498057887 let’s see if she will respond! Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 28 1176891977

Oh good. Thanks, let us know if you hear back.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:50 pm

sdmom wrote:@grace8136 I just did! I asked Lauren on IG if that picture is her and Arie. I figure I have nothing to lose! Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 28 2498057887 let’s see if she will respond! Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 28 1176891977

Terrific!!! Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 28 1176891977

EETA: I'm still confused. Was this or was it not aired? According to @Stone_Hedge she re watched it and she said Lauren had met Arie before. I found a youtube because I can't watch it anywhere else, and they didn't show that part of her limo exit. I checked epi threads, no mention. I know we sleuthed a bit about it but didn't come to any conclusion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:05 pm

I watched the scene of Lauren telling Arie that she is falling in love with him, and right after she says those words, you only see the back of his head, but if you look closely, it looked like he smiled, but they didn't show it. Then then cut to another shot of him looking stone-faced and excusing himself from the table. :drama
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:48 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I watched the scene of Lauren telling Arie that she is falling in love with him, and right after she says those words, you only see the back of his head, but if you look closely, it looked like he smiled, but they didn't show it.  Then then cut to another shot of him looking stone-faced and excusing himself from the table.  :drama

Actually my wife picked up on this - but right after she told Arie she was falling in love with him he made a micro expression and it was one of happiness (only 7 basic emotions show up in micro expressions). So yes, IMO, he did "smile" but very briefly; he was trying to hide his emotions but failed.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 42 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+70
LiboLRC
whit90
kmick0890
blueblues
jen689