SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 4 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by star_D Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:56 pm

And she has only 161 posts left now (217 when filming started) Smiley

star_D

Back to top Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:26 pm

From the first page of this thread, Sept/17. Lauren's IG is still private, therefore according to our rules, we cannot share any information other that what is visible.

Hawaii Girl wrote:Is it even a Bachelor season without a million Laurens? laugh out loud

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 Screen14
https://www.instagram.com/laureneburnham/

IG is private.

As of today.

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 Captur20

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:31 pm

When you followed someone who is not private and when this someone followed her then we can see the activity from our timeline like who liked what pictures. It is VISIBLE information. I didn't follow her.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:36 am

When I checked this morning, she still had 217 posts.
However, imo, this doesn't tell us if she's f1 or f2, because Rebecca was back on as well , so we need to keep sleuthing!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:42 am

She got on SM today for the first time since she left to go film the show. She is the last of the girls from final 4 to get on SM.

Sent from Topic'it App

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:06 am

@sdmom
Yup, Arie had some sm activities two days ago so it's hard to say if she is F1 or F2 but I think it's between Lauren and Becca.
I guess she will open her IG soon. IMO, deleting some old posts is a sign for preparing to make SM public
We will find more clues at that time.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:00 pm

star_D wrote:@sdmom
Yup, Arie had some sm activities two days ago so it's hard to say if she is F1 or F2 but I think it's between Lauren and Becca.
I guess she will open her IG soon. IMO, deleting some old posts is a sign for preparing to make SM public

I agree though i am probably the only one feeling a little worried about the thought that she could be deleting/or cleaning up her ig because shes f1(deleting photos of her previous engagement perhaps?).. and if she is engaged again to Arie so soon after braking up her other engagement(if that is true) it is just a little worrisome to me....JMO.... I mean i know they all clean up there sm in some ways but still hopefully she doesn't have to much to hide regarding her ex, i just want Arie to be happy and have his HEA is all....JMHO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:24 pm

star_D wrote:@sdmom

I agree that it is likely between Lauren and Becca. Kendall’s IG is public; they both follow her. I think F1 and F2 likely don’t follow each other. Interesting that one is cleaning up her IG and the other didn’t. Do we know where Arie spent Thanksgiving?

Still think it is Becca; Lauren has a compelling story for Bachelorette. I am taking her cleaning of her IG as a sign she is hoping to be considered for the role.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:51 pm

Lauren's Insta page is not private anymore. Looking over her pics, she has a strong resemblance to Arie's recent exgirlfriend. JMO

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:16 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Lauren's Insta page is not private anymore. Looking over her pics, she has a strong resemblance to Arie's recent exgirlfriend. JMO

thanks! so many selfies i got confused with who was who laugh out loud she also looks a hell of a lot like Lauren B 1.0 - imo -

https://www.instagram.com/laureneburnham/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:51 pm

I'm mostly kidding, but I'm gonna go ahead and call Becca as the F1 based on nothing other than the fact that she doesn't follow Not Arie on Instagram but Lauren does. Awkward! laugh out loud
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:39 pm

I didn’t get to know too much about her from her ig.
She is beautiful and her dad is very handsome. Lol
She seems sweet.

Edit: haha I did not catch that Not Arie joke I thought you are talking about Arie laugh out loud

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+70
LiboLRC
whit90
kmick0890
blueblues
jen689