SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 41 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by sosleepy Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:53 pm

Totally nothing wrong with it. It’s just an observation. And perhaps, just a coincidence.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 41 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:07 pm

sosleepy wrote:Totally nothing wrong with it. It’s just an observation. And perhaps, just a coincidence.
I see it and it is more than the hair, it is the cheeks, the eyes, the nose, and the body minus Emily’s cosmetic enhancements.

But since Arie has kept going back to Courtney, maybe he tries to commit to the petite blonde but keeps slipping back to the tall, sexy brunette? JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:10 pm

Arie didn't necessarily choose Emily though, she was 'appointed' as the lead. The girls who he dated afterwards have been all over the place looks-wise, Courtney and Selma being brunettes. The girl who he 'chose' initially is a brunette. So I really don't think he has a type

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:14 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Totally nothing wrong with it. It’s just an observation. And perhaps, just a coincidence.
I see it and it is more than the hair, it is the cheeks, the eyes, the nose, and the body minus Emily’s cosmetic enhancements.

But since Arie has kept going back to Courtney, maybe he tries to commit to the petite blonde but keeps slipping back to the tall, sexy brunette? JMO.

You mean this tall, sexy brunette?
Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 41 7c459f10

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIQOK6bhYHE/?hl=en&taken-by=bugrobertson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:24 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

Yep. Add in that quiet/insecure/introverted edit, and she’s Emily Maynard minus the child and the tragedy.

Could easily be sisters IMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:36 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

laugh out loud I love Courtney!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:40 pm

It's not really a big deal if Arie has a type and honestly I am not seeing it because he has dated both brunettes and blondes. Lauren is gorgeous and looks like a Barbie doll, so I can see why he keeps calling her beautiful. Looking forward to seeing this all play out tonight and then it will finally be o-v-e-r. I really feel sorry for the haters that will troll Arie and Lauren starting tonight, because it is a reflection of who those people are in RL. Miserable human beings that have nothing better to do than put others down. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:41 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

laugh out loud   I love Courtney!

Arie might not like to shill but he sure didn’t mind Courtney doing it Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 41 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:43 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:It's not really a big deal if Arie has a type and honestly I am not seeing it because he has dated both brunettes and blondes.  Lauren is gorgeous and looks like a Barbie doll, so I can see why he keeps calling her beautiful.  Looking forward to seeing this all play out tonight and then it will finally be o-v-e-r.  I really feel sorry for the haters that will troll Arie and Lauren starting tonight, because it is a reflection of who those people are in RL.  Miserable human beings that have nothing better to do than put others down.  Jmo.  

It is sad that there are people out there who have nothing else to do than follow someone just to lob bombs at them. So much hate in their hearts and time on their hands can't be good...

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:50 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

Courtney was very entertaining, to say the least! I thought StormHorse's season would have been a total waste of time without her IMO. I had forgotten that Courtney is from AZ, but IIRC she is the one that got Arie into real estate. She can definitely show Lauren how to live your best life with her IDGAF attitude, IMO.

I was so disappointed to see that Courtney's IG post with Arie's comment was from 2 years ago. Ah well... deadhorse

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:56 pm

FLChica wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

Courtney was very entertaining, to say the least! I thought StormHorse's season would have been a total waste of time without her IMO. I had forgotten that Courtney is from AZ, but IIRC she is the one that got Arie into real estate. She can definitely show Lauren how to live your best life with her IDGAF attitude, IMO.

I was so disappointed to see that Courtney's IG post with Arie's comment was from 2 years ago. Ah well... deadhorse

Actually I think Courtney said she’d have to back away from Arie to make his new relationship work. She knows how magnetic they both are. If true, good for Courtney ! It’s already out there how she first had sex with Arie and calling it the best sex ever. I’m not sure it’s something to discuss over a spot of tea . If not discussed, I’m not sure Courtney is the best remedy for Lauren’s trust issues. History is history but they go a long way back .
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:09 pm

I think most of us or many of us or some of us, also have a history like that. Or perhaps only the lucky few of us. Whatever. Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 41 1176891977
Put on big girl panties is my opinion. History is history. 
JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+70
LiboLRC
whit90
kmick0890
blueblues
jen689