SELECT CONTENT

Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - - Page 3 Empty Re: Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:39 pm

Ben is one of those people that if you take him to the end and everyone on the jury hates him, you might want to take him vs having a Devon whom everyone loves, sitting next to you. 
Then again, if you vote for game play, Devon who doesn't have much play and Ben who has more, might be an issue. It depends on who plays the best hand with their exit speech and what transpires along the way. LOL 
There is a lot left of this game and some interesting moves to go. I hope they put a few more idols in play. 
I have never never never understood why anyone in this game blabs when they find an idol.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - - Page 3 Empty Re: Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by Guest Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:48 pm

Longhornfan wrote:But, since Lauren left her advantage back at camp last night, could someone retrieve it and use it?  Or is it now out of play?

Just read an interview where she answered a question about her advantage. Lauren Interview

Why did Lauren leave her extra vote at camp? Well, she didn’t. She had the secret advantage in her pocket the entire time but when Chrissy questioned her about it and she told everyone it was back at camp, she didn’t feel comfortable backtracking on her explanation.

So no one can take advantage of her advantage... it was in her pocket and walked off the island when she did.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:04 pm

This group is a mess. I have never seen a group play so emotional. To me Ben reminds me of original Survivor player. He playing the game. Lauren was dumb not to trying not to smooth things over with Ben when he caught them red handed plotting to get rid of him.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:43 pm

mizzoufan wrote: This group is a mess. I have never seen a group play so emotional.  To me Ben reminds me of original  Survivor player. He playing the game.  Lauren was  dumb not to trying not to smooth things over with Ben when he caught them red handed plotting to get rid of him.

True. They are terrible liars and don't seem to be able to think on their feet. One of my least favourite seasons.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:09 am

Sprite wrote:
mizzoufan wrote: This group is a mess. I have never seen a group play so emotional.  To me Ben reminds me of original  Survivor player. He playing the game.  Lauren was  dumb not to trying not to smooth things over with Ben when he caught them red handed plotting to get rid of him.

True. They are terrible liars and don't seem to be able to think on their feet. One of my least favourite seasons.

@Sprite I agree. I've come to realize I would rather watch Survivor AU than to watch the US ones anymore. I totally love the AU ones. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:54 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Sprite wrote:

@Sprite I agree. I've come to realize I would rather watch Survivor AU than to watch the US ones anymore. I totally love the AU ones. ; )

Is there anywhere I could watch the latest season? I'd be curious to see the differences.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:45 pm

Sprite wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Is there anywhere I could watch the latest season? I'd be curious to see the differences.

@Sprite I always go to the WatchseriesandTV online site and watch it on Estream. I feel like you get to know the players better on AU. They have more interesting twists, too. IMO
http://www.letswatchseries.ac/serie/australian_survivor I added the link for ya. ; )

Last edited by LoveDovez on Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added link)
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:11 am

@LoveDovez Thank you. Now if only I could find the time!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:34 am

Sprite wrote:@LoveDovez Thank you. Now if only I could find the time!

@Sprite You are welcome.. I really think you'd enjoy it if you are a big Survivor fan like I am. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:11 pm

Another great night of Survivor and Ben! LOL I hope he finds nexts weeks advantage and keeps that ball rolling.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:00 am

Kashathediva wrote:Another great night of Survivor and Ben! LOL I hope he finds nexts weeks advantage and keeps that ball rolling.

I don't. Such a dud of a season.

I'm kind of hoping that Mike pulls it out. Not that I think he will, but that would be the most entertaining for me.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:06 am

LOL You and I are 180's. I hope Mike goes home. He's whiney. I can't believe all those people soaked in the ocean jabbering away knowing Ben was going to look for an idol and probably find it. It served them all right. I was disappointed to see Ashley go home though.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor - Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+6
Buckeye_Fan
Sprite
Longhornfan
nikikass
Kashathediva
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum