Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:39 pm

The show should have just put another hidden immunity idol back into play and hidden it under Ben's sleeping area... jmo
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by havadrpepper on Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:40 pm

I am so enjoying this finale!

IMO, at this point I so want Ben to win. I'd be OK with Chrissy although I don't like her attitude at times. I do not want Ryan to win.

havadrpepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:40 pm

How is it rigged? Ben did not know about it. Devon has been building daily fires and practiced prior to the challenge. Ben was taken by surprise.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29964

Back to top Go down

Post by havadrpepper on Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:43 pm

@Kashathediva wrote:How is it rigged? Ben did not know about it. Devon has been building daily fires and practiced prior to the challenge. Ben was taken by surprise.

I'm with Kasha on this. The producers have to lay out all the twists, idols and challenges in advance. There have been spoilers in the past that actually have shown the storyboard for the show before it has been filmed.

havadrpepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:06 am

I think it was the very first few seasons of Survivor, there was a law suit regarding one of the cast vs production. It was regarding manipulation and proved false. I followed it closely. 
I don't know if it was true or false honestly.
With that said, the standards on this show and probably TAR are higher than probably any of the others. JMOAA.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:09 am

Desi  looks so bee u teee ful

sweet kiss
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:13 am

WOW. What a good season. Chrissy or Ben!

sweet kiss
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme on Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:23 am

They sure did layer those votes on each other laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme on Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:24 am

Yep Ben for the win, they all knew he would win if he made it to the finale. I am not buying he didn't get help finding those idols but jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:25 am

Not surprised at all. Congrats to Ben! :claphands
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:25 am

Whoooo Hooooo. Very Happy. I would have been happy with Chrissy equally. Just as much. However....Ben was my game play.

sweet kiss
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:30 am

So happy!!! You will never see this exuberance on TB. I love love love this show. I only wish I was 20 yrs younger so I could seriously apply and go on it.

sweet kiss
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers - All Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum