SELECT CONTENT

Bibiana Julian - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bibiana Julian - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bibiana Julian - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:16 pm

But if you don't have that history of fandom, your only context of the show comes from your own experiences. And it wasn't until Bibiana saw a past season that she realized how much she'd missed out on. "I personally feel victimized," she tells the podcast hosts, who press her for clarification until she relents, "That I didn't get such a good Bachelor!"

https://www.bustle.com/p/bibiana-thinks-arie-as-the-bachelor-is-a-disappointment-compared-to-ben-higgins-for-a-big-reason-8217699

Back to top Go down

Bibiana Julian - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bibiana Julian - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:00 am

Hilarious ! Clearly she needs to become familiar with Prince Lorenzo, Jesse Palmer, Ben Flajnik, etc etc etc

tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:44 am

Seriously, Ben was a good bachelor?  
Maybe she needs to watch some UNReal.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:45 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:But if you don't have that history of fandom, your only context of the show comes from your own experiences. And it wasn't until Bibiana saw a past season that she realized how much she'd missed out on. "I personally feel victimized," she tells the podcast hosts, who press her for clarification until she relents, "That I didn't get such a good Bachelor!"

https://www.bustle.com/p/bibiana-thinks-arie-as-the-bachelor-is-a-disappointment-compared-to-ben-higgins-for-a-big-reason-8217699

Agree with @tigertiz that this is hilarious! In the interest of full disclosure, the podcast hosts were Ben Higgins and Ashley I , Bibi's Winter Games co-stars. cantstopl
Glad these two could show Bibi how to extend her 15 minutes of fame.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:51 am

So I guess she won't have a problem with Arie falling in love with two people.

She feels "victimized". WTheck is wrong with these people?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:59 am

tigertiz wrote:Hilarious !  Clearly she needs to become familiar with Prince Lorenzo,  Jesse Palmer, Ben Flajnik, etc etc etc

cantstopl rotfl

What about Jake Pavelka, Chris Soules, Bob Guiney, Juan Pablo, IMO basically all past bachelors except Sean Lowe.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:05 am

GuardianAngel wrote:So I guess she won't have a problem with Arie falling in love with two people.

She feels "victimized". WTheck is wrong with these people?

She victimizes herself. laugh out loud

I actually like her when she's not on the pity potty.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:33 am

Cry me a river, Bibiana. Aren't you on the Winter Games now? You are getting what you came for in the first place....your 15 minutes of fame.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:26 pm

Noticed Bibi has a blue verified check on her IG.
Find this strange as she doesn’t appear to shill (she posted insta vid of her folding items for a Miami swim suit co. but it appears to be run by her friend). She has very little posted related to either show she was in. Plus she has not allowed any tagged pics to appear. 

Many others who appeared on WG aren’t verified. Example - Clare. Is anyone from this Bach season verified aside from Arie and Bibi? 
Theories?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:58 pm

Bibiana Julian - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 2 Dt0ppWHWwAEb5_J
E! News @enews
There's a new couple in #BachelorNation. eonli.ne/2RAn08d pic.twitter.com/GSRb9uNDSu
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bibiana Julian - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+11
FLChica
Kashathediva
tigertiz
LeapofFaith
Maddy