SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 2 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:48 am

officeRules wrote:I am in Toronto, but do not have access to tv at the moment.  We are trying something new and doing away with the high cable bill.  So- Wondering which is the best app to download to watch this one?  

Is it on CityTV here or Global?

Thks

@officeRules The show is on the W network this season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 2 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Katiebelle Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:08 pm

Excellent! It’s wonderful to see other posters on here. I’m often by myself with the US and Canadian shows.

Hi handwave @HEA - I haven’t sleuth with you for a while.

I find it very easy to stay unspoiled as I’m on the other side of the world but I was spoiled with Rachels season and TBH is just wasn’t as much fun knowing what was going to happen.

I’m heading away on business for a few days so won’t be able to watch the first episode until next week but I’ll join you as soon as I have caught up. Is it one or two shows a week? - downunder we do two.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:12 pm

@Katiebelle oh this is going to be fun to have you around!! you are always on point on so many things that sometimes I wonder it you have a crystal ball or something giggling

i hope girls will be nice and classy but...

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:19 pm

HEA wrote:@Katiebelle oh this is going to be fun to have you around!! you are always on point on so many things that sometimes I wonder it you have a crystal ball or something giggling

i hope girls will be nice and classy but...

Thanks @HEA. And you are the queen of sleuthing! Although - I think in the past we have had different opinions on the F1 so it will be interesting to see if we align this season. bestbud!

I think it’s going to be a fun season - I really enjoyed Jasmine’s season. I find Canadian contestants to be a little more relaxed than the US ones, which is more in keeping with the Kiwis.

Not 100% sure about Chris - maybe if he shaved off some of his beard we’d see more of his facial expressions - I’m obviously too old to be down with the “hipster”look.

Although - on first galance I wasn’t that impressed with Aussie’s Sam as Bachelor and he turned out to be one of the best leads ever - so I’ll wait until the first night to see how Chris carries the episode because for me it’s not about looks (although a nice furry chest helps) but about the lead’s charisma and their connection with the contestants.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:17 pm

@Katiebelle yes... I am trying to be more detached now. Those contestants are so deceiving in real life after the show. such a disappointment. so I do my best to stick to sleughting for fun now but it is hard not to fall for one who inevitably comes to get you a little bit more

I also love jasmine but kevin was not my choice although it was obvious she fell hard for him.

i am also not fond of beard or 5 o'clock... although some are better with. He is blond and I generally do not fall for blond laugh out loud

He looks very lay back like aussie and NZ guys. I truly have no idea who he is and have no idea if he is a good guy or a player. he looks decent but again who knows

I hope to do not see too much drama but i do not hold my breath .... Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:00 pm

@Katiebelle Only one show per week.... 1 1/2 hour and then there is an after show with guests for 1/2 hour.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:24 am

Sprite wrote:@Katiebelle Only one show per week.... 1 1/2 hour and then there is an after show with guests for 1/2 hour.

I like the after show. it if fun to see all the alumni laugh out loud
nothing is said, lost of time but still fun giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:26 am

@officeRules I'm in Toronto too and I watched the bachelorette on citytv.com and amazing race Canada on ctv.com a(or .ca) or vice versa I can't remember. Either way each show was on there a day after it aired.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:30 am

@3rdflr welcome to the no spoiled group! handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:45 pm

@AllAboutLove @Guardianangel

would you mind to add threads for

Episodes and link videos, teasers - limited discussion
SC, GIF, teasers, and segment videos discussion
clues, references & places sleuthed

thank you so much handwave Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:51 pm

@HEA I'm not able to create new topics/threads for Canada sleuthing but am sure GA will do so when she gets a chance  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:41 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Cool when does this start?? And would love to know who this guy is ?is he famous in Canada?? TYIA

tonight is first episode Smiley

and I never heard of him. probably popular in sport though

Last edited by HEA on Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

+8
Chgohighlife
Katiebelle
AllAboutLove
AEF
LeapofFaith