SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Page 19 of 47 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 33 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 19 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:24 am

I think after costa rica, they went to PERU

The silhouette looks very much like catie BTW. No bun, medium length hair and petite (she is smaller than michaela and Stacy or even meghan)

FLAG matches

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 19 T510
my sc

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 19 T410
source - non spoilers

Last edited by HEA on Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:10 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 19 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:10 am

They may also go to Punta Cana, Republica Dominican.

Sunwing.ca logo is right behind chris and typing it, I came across this

I have a hard time to figure if it is dee or mikaela here. she is petite and dark brunette which match both.

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 19 T110
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 19 T210
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 19 T710
my sc

source (no spoilers)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:34 am

For the pirats sailboat it is more complicated. I could find pirats sailboats in Haiwaii, Peru, Mexico (Puerto Vallerta) and Caraibes... I would say that pirats boats must be extremely popular for tourists. The sea looks very much caraibean though

The flag is difficult to figure it out but I think it is MEXICAN. bottom is red, middle line is white and top is blue.

Perto Vallerta is EXTREMELY touristic. Canadians love this place (my company send the top executive to this place last month and I am Canadian, main office is in Toronto)

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 19 T610
my sc

image mirrored

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 19 Image110

my sc

NOT saying it is the same but it looks very similar

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 19 T910
source (no spoilers)

[BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 19 T1010
MY SC

The flag on the sailboat with Chris is Mexican...

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 19 Flag_o10
source - google

this one is in Hawaii

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 19 Hawaii10
source - no  spoilers

Last edited by HEA on Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:35 pm

@HEA Why do you think Chris picks Michaela over Catie? I'm sorry, but I'm not following the logic and I really don't see that happening.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:06 pm

Sprite wrote:@HEA Why do you think Chris picks Michaela over Catie? I'm sorry, but I'm not following the logic and I really don't see that happening.

A gut feeling. in the teaser, chris is seen kissing mikaela multiple times, either hidden or not. Catie on the other hand is seen either trying to interrupt or kissing but the segments are always after mikaela. and i agree that it can be taken either way... mikaela is always first or the last will be the one catie.

For me catie looks a better fit by far but ofen the perfect on paper is not F1

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:31 pm

Reminder: Please do not post in NO SPOILERS threads if you are spoiled (meaning you have read or posted in threads that have the words "spoilers" in the title heading or have access to SM/media elsewhere). Those who are non-spoiled spend considerable time trying to sleuth unspoiled. Please be mindful of this. Thank you

NON-SPOILER RULES
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:56 pm

per order of arrival on the season teasser

chris (vo: I love love stories, and I definitely believe in...
michaela / chris zipline (...true love)
brunette on catamaran (... and sharing my life with someone, is definitely a good start)
Lindsley picnic (... on the path of fill-fullness )
Lindsey plane ep 2 (... and I really)
Pirats boat brunette and chris jumping (... cannot wait to start this journey)
brunnette surfing (... each 15 women
brunette hand in hand... meghan? (bring something different on the table)
mikaela and chris kissing under fireworks (... something interesting, something that i like)
chris and ? kissing on sea (... I am
chris and Michaela kissing on the pier? (confident that I will get down on one knee)
chris and april turning ep2 (... it is...)
chris and lindsey in the pool (... scary)
chris PI: ... but it is also exciting

GD girls arriving (irls VO)
Lindsey kissing chris (he is so tall, he is so cute)
Girl jumping on a pool with chris
meghan: you are such a sweetheart and a gentleman
dee: you really took my breath away
GD baseball ... VO: Chris is very sweet (chris: nice job) VO: he is also very strong and masculine
Kait and chris with kites (VO: He is genuine, he is everything I want in a partner)

Stacy: I am really starting to fall for you chris, and that is terrifying
chris and mikaela kissing (VO: i am falling madly in love with chris)
meghan in chris arms (VO: i am falling in love with him)
catie and chris kissing in blue pool (VO: I think I have fell in love with chris... it's just feel so so good)
mikaela and chris kissing ep 2 - catie wanted to interrupt (VO: I thought I got punched in the gut.. I fell my stomach dropped)
RC zoom on dee: VO: we are all falling in love with the same guy
Lindsey PI: and actually feeling it and seeing it is actually terrifying
kait VO: I did not come here to make friends, i came here for chris and if the girls are jealous (segment on stacy, jessie and britney M), I don't really care

then segment of britney M and shanti drama....

to be continued tomorrow, sorry need to zzz now laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:45 am

I finally got to watch and we are seeing more of the girls personalities which is good. And now that Shanti is gone there will hopefully be less drama.

Still loving Catie - she’s my fave - and Dee. I just can’t warm to Michaela- but I don’t think she is F1 as she is so “in your face” in the preview and TPTB usually hide the F1 a little more.

I also think Lindsay is a little too young for him but I am waiting to see how that relationship develops.

Brittany is just there for the fame and to add drama and I wouldn’t even have her in the top 5.

The thing I do find interesting is that he has no problem kissing girls in front of the other girls. I have never seen that before. And everyone seems kind of cool with it. If that happened in the NZ and Aus seasons there would be major stink eye happening.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:43 am

@Katiebelle I noticed that too (kissing in front of the other girls) We are far far away from matty j who refused to kiss elora during a CP (Although he DID kiss in the secret garden) eh? laugh out loud

I am not a fan of michaela but the teaser tells a story for me.

I find her immature and a bit too cocky. Catie is lovely but too much in my face: GDR, kiss during GD, picture of them pashing, etc...

Dee did not have an air resolution about her daughter. Not good. It is still in the air although I now they spoke because the teaser showed her. He told the girls that was a nono but i did not hear him say that he was totally fine to date a mother. So for me, she is not top 2. Prods would have us to see him gaga with the thought of being a stepdad and that was not the case. Plus teaser just showed us a baseball GD.

Lindsey on the other hand has this age obstacle but the teaser said that he recovered quickly as I saw her kissing him 2 times.

Catie is for me F2 edited, perfect on paper, lovely, pretty, funny, great job, ready to marry............. Michaela and Lindsey could be F1. Dee F4.

Chris saying: but I cannot deny that I want her in my life.... could be him overpass the age obstacle with Lindsey. She also had the dreadfull first 1-1...

Chris saying that he is very attracted to Micheala physically....... that can be an intellectually obstacle

For me, right now. the logical choice is Michaela, even if I am not a big fan of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:56 pm

@HEA I can see Michaela making the F4, but I don't see her as F1. I'm still on the Catie or Lindsey train for F1. Of course, that could all change once I see the next episode.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:07 pm

the last words of the teaser are very interesting!!!

chris: she does have a special place in my heart but (edit cut)

chris: (edit cut) maybe I am truly scared to take the next step (MICHAELA CRYING)

chris: (edit cut) and just afraid to fall in love (CATIE CRYING)

catie: everytime I think about it, I just wanna cry

kait: I just want him to let me in (edit cut) or let me go

Jessie (or Lisa or Lara): I believe I have given him a fair shot (?)

???: VO I feel like pulling away a little bit

Chris: I really want to let her come inside my heart (CHRIS reflecting on beach)..... (edit cut).... but I'm scared

Chris mom: don't be afraid (CHRIS CRYING).. to fall in love, Chris. Don't be afraid

Chris: I've been scared but I can't ignore the fact that I want her in my lfe (COUPLE IN THE SEA STANDING)

Michaela: I am not ready to get engaged with chris, I have to walk away from him

Chris seen on FRC, putting the rose back on the pedestal

Chris: I am just hoping it is not too late

I am positive that it is michaela who speaks the last sentence.

So the story I see is again catie versus michaela. Catie fell in love hard. Michaela is not ready to get engaged and told him so (fantasy date when she cries and is very suntaned with a palm behind her). Chris is very upset. For some reason, he cannot open up with catie.

then he finally find peace: I've been scared but I can't ignore the fact that I want her in my lfe

So it can go either way, giving a chance to michaela with no proposal OR decide that catie is the right girl for him.

I do not know yet who between the 2 girls, but for me it is catie versus michaela

when catie cries really hard in what looks like the fantasy suite, I truly think that chris came to let her go. She is in HER room, so something happened outside of their date. The only logical thing is that he visited her. Versus Michaela who is dressed and OUTSIDE. It looks like they had a conversation and it did not end well. he did not come to see her, major difference. I think chris was too scared to give it a chance with no ring..... he will then struggle, talk to his mom... and then "hope it is not too late"

The overcome situation is that michaela is not ready to be engaged versus catie who is very ready to be engaged. Chris said "scared" 2 times.... why would he scared of someone who is ready to be engaged?? Makes no sense. He would be scared to gamble with someone who does not want a commitment. that would be scary. But that is IMO the risk he will take with Michaela.

Perfect on paper never work F1... but who knows, maybe this season will be a first...

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 19 10114
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 19 10515

Last edited by HEA on Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:43 pm; edited 7 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:09 pm

FINALEteaserCL from HEA on Vimeo.

i called it finale but should have been season

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 47 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 33 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

+8
Chgohighlife
Katiebelle
AllAboutLove
AEF
LeapofFaith