SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 3 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:41 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@HEA I'm not able to create new topics/threads for Canada sleuthing but am sure GA will do so when she gets a chance  yes

thank you lady. much appreciated. :yes:

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 3 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:04 pm

I hope someone else is watching live. I'm here at work with my male co-worked who I hooked on this show years ago. We will make joint predictions...both unspoiled. So far Scott says that Chris will definitely end up with a blonde. I have no idea.

I'm a bit distracted because Chris reminds me of Neil Patrick Harris.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:09 pm

Oh, crap. Kaitlyn and Shawn are here to give advice...and I will have to watch her on the after show as well. Shawn looks like crap...way too skinny.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:15 pm

Just realize this channel is not on my plan. grrrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:19 pm

WTH did they get these girls?

Squirrel/mermaid?
The one who counts her haters?
The lawyer/who needs to center herself?

Scott thinks none of the ones shown is wife material...except the dirt bike girl but when he heard she had a daughter, he said she was out. He doesn't think Chris is ready for a kid.

And it is Chris' birthday. Good luck with that!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:21 pm

HEA wrote:Just realize this channel is not on my plan. grrrrr

I'll recap as we go and I'll try to find the episode to post later.

Have you tried the website directly @HEA? It's  the W network.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:24 pm

ooooo I have it but I missed 30 min

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:25 pm

i am watching now....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:26 pm

ok no conversation with priscilla?

shanti: pretty girl.... no conversation

WTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:27 pm

ooooo this one is annoying me already............... the girl with the dead fish gigging

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:28 pm

kait...... travel japan.... still no conversation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:31 pm

mikaela ... pretty music... best friend... wow quite bully to force him to speak to her first ... but he liked her

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

+8
Chgohighlife
Katiebelle
AllAboutLove
AEF
LeapofFaith