SELECT CONTENT

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:15 pm

@LoveDovez, I think Jack & Dani will win the UK show and am looking forward to rewatching now that it's on GO.  Niall was my favourite (his Hermione wand tattoo is so geeky - I LOVE it!) and was disappointed with how things panned out for him (won't disclose too much in case you haven't watched that far yet).

Still enjoying the reaction to Grant and Tayla's victory.  They looked genuinely surprised to win, but not as surprised as Erin & Eden were to lose.  IMO if G & T they had paired up from the beginning (or Grant had handled the split from Cassidy differently) they would have been clear favourites but still... Classic.  rotfl  

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 1Y5y27P

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:03 am

Things looking good for a season 2.

Happy ending! Almost 200,000 Australians watch the finale of Love Island on 9Go as the network declares the show a success thanks to its youth engagement and YouTube popularity

The latest ratings reveal 9Go's Love Island Australia reality TV show drew almost 200,000 Australian viewers for its final episode on Thursday night.

OzTAM overnight preliminary metro ratings data released on Friday recorded a total of 197,000 viewers from the nation's five capital cities tuning in to watch the finale.

This figure rose to 198,000 when contestants Grant Crapp, 22, and Tayla Damir, 21, were announced as the winners of the $50,000 cash prize at the end of the show.

Source

Bring on season two! Love Island Australia is a ratings hit for Channel Nine in the youth demographic with the show's raunchiest moments drawing a massive global audience

Love Island Australia ended in dramatic fashion on Thursday night, and Channel Nine are more than happy with with the show's ratings.

On Friday, The Daily Telegraph reported that the raunchy dating show managed to rack up an audience of 142 million - taking into account TV viewers, streaming, catch-up and YouTube views.

Not only is this success considered a game changer for the future of television, it is looking likely there will be a second season commissioned for next year.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:03 am

Great! More sleuthing for us! laugh out loud

Thanks for all the updates! It's been fun reading along.

What 142 million viewers is DT talking about?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:40 pm

Bobette wrote:@LoveDovez, I think Jack & Dani will win the UK show and am looking forward to rewatching now that it's on GO.  Niall was my favourite (his Hermione wand tattoo is so geeky - I LOVE it!) and was disappointed with how things panned out for him (won't disclose too much in case you haven't watched that far yet).

Still enjoying the reaction to Grant and Tayla's victory.  They looked genuinely surprised to win, but not as surprised as Erin & Eden were to lose.  IMO if G & T they had paired up from the beginning (or Grant had handled the split from Cassidy differently) they would have been clear favourites but still... Classic.  rotfl  

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 1Y5y27P

Source

@Bobette No worries about spoilers. I stay up to date on these shows. They are my favs during the summer and am so glad that AU thinks they will have another season next summer. Yay!!

I agree about Jack and Dani. I find them adorable. I just wish she would stop granny kissing him lolol I loved Niall, too. I wish he would have gotten to stay. He was so funny.

I crack up each time I think about E and E losing to Tayla and Grant. Eden thought he had it in the bag and had already spent the money a dozen times. I also think they would have been frontrunner had Grant been honest from day dot. That's what I meant by hopefully he grew up over the time they were there.

Have you heard if Josh and Amelia are still together? I keep getting a feeling she wasn't being totally honest about her feelings for Josh.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:09 pm

@LoveDovez, this article says who they think are still together and yes Josh and Amelia are at this point but not sure I see that lasting at all.  I think most of these "couples" will stay together in the short term to boost their recognisability and will then be deliberately seen with other people so DM can write some "what would Josh say?" - type articles, then they'll fade off into relative obscurity IMO.  

Millie and Mark seem pretty genuine IMO.  Millie rejected so many men during her time there and there would be no reason for her to stick with him post-show unless she was genuinely interested.  I like what she said in the above article about you having an image in your mind about who you want/need in a partner but life can surprise you and that her mum would be please she'd found a "nice boy".  laugh out loud

I reckon Eden & Erin will stay together for a while, try to get as much publicity as possible, have some very ugly public fights, make each other miserable, then break up and take it in turns insulting each other in DM interviews.  Meh, they deserve each other.  The only thing that worries me is Erin talking about BABY NAMES.  Bringing a child into such a toxic emotional environment is a BAD idea IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:05 am

Post-show follow up: Grant did have a girlfriend, as rumoured while he was on the show. What a LIAR! I give them a month max.

Love Island: Grant and Tayla win and split the prize

AFTER just six weeks together inside the villa and two weeks in the outside world, Love Island Australia’s winning couple are already on the rocks.

During a tense radio interview, Tayla Damir and Grant Crapp have admitted their relationship is under “massive strain” after claims the electrician had a secret girlfriend turned out to be true.

He did have a girlfriend going into the house,” Tayla told the Kyle and Jackie O Show on Monday.

“We are still together, we are trying to work through it because obviously that was some exciting news to find out as I left the villa,” she added sarcastically.

In his defence, Grant maintained that his girlfriend had been “well aware” of his plans to go on Love Island Australia, and he had wanted to tell Tayla the truth while they were in the villa.

While the reality TV couple hadn’t broken up over the revelations, Tayla said they were hoping to “rebuilt that trust” and she had tried speaking to his now ex-girlfriend.

“Grant and I are just at the point where we are trying to work through this, it’s obviously put a massive strain on our relationship [since] coming out.”

Tayla and Grant snagged the show’s $50,000 first prize after beating out favourites to win Eden Dally and Erin Barnett — who were accused by other contestants of staging their relationship.

The final episodes of Love Island Australia were rocked by scandal after a popular Facebook group claimed both Grant and Eden had secret girlfriends outside the show.

The Love Island Australia Memes’ post about Grant featured two photos of him with a woman alongside a comment from another fan page in which the commenter claims to be his girlfriend’s cousin.

“No joke! His girlfriend is my cousin!” they wrote. “They live together and they were still 100% together when he went on the show. He was just going in there to promote himself and his fitness brand royal apparel!!!”

Speaking to news.com.au after their win Grant downplayed his previous relationship, claiming it had been more of a fling.

“Look I was seeing her prior to the show, she’s a really nice girl. I never wanted it to be more than what it was and I made it very clear to her,” Grant explained.

Source

Meanwhile Mark & Millie are adorable:

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:22 am

Annnnndd, they're done.  Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698

JUST two weeks after declaring their love to each other and splitting the $50,000 prize money during Love Island’s grand finale, Grant Crapp and Tayla Damir have called it quits.

Tayla, 21, broke the news to fans via Nine’s The Fix , revealing that she’d been the one to make the call.

“Obviously I’m heartbroken. It was a big shock to the system,” Tayla said.

“I still respect him as a person and I just think he’s young and he’s made a massively bad decision, and didn’t really think of the consequences that maybe a girl would have fallen in love with him, which just happened to be me. Hopefully that’s something he learned through this experience and he learns how to play with people’s emotions.”

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:28 am

Grant is such a playa!! :angryemotion what an censored...anyway on better news i saw on ig that charlie and cassidy are dating!?!!?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:15 am

Mark and Millie are still together! Good for them. :sprinklehearts

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 HKMeXa2

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:57 am

For anyone still visiting this page: Justin is apparently in the running to be Bach '19.  

Bobette wrote:Oh my now this would be interesting.  

Will Justin Lacko be the next Bachelor? Channel Ten rep CONFIRMS the I'm A Celebrity and Love Island star is a 'contender' for the reality dating show

Source

I watched Love Island and liked Justin (for those who didn't watch - he's camp, funny, good looking and a bit clueless, i.e. good telly IMO) but I just don't think I could take him seriously as Bach.

Would be super entertaining though!  laugh out loud  I haven't been watching IACGMOOH - anyone know if he's been popular with viewers?  Link to the forum page we had for his season of Love Island: 

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4537p36-love-island-australia-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 NyhROXl

Source

He's got the Rose Pose locked down already:

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 OqNgAPB

Source

Mark and Millie are STILL going strong - I love the fact that they got together at the very end of the show and yet outlasted every other couple. beatingheart Millie was my favourite girl from the start - the most genuine person in there IMO :yes:  

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 ZCK31ut

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:55 am

Season Two is a GO! (pun intended laugh out loud) but it's going to be on the main channel and won't air until OCTOBER.

Sophie Monk has announced the premiere date for Love Island - but fans are in for a wait.

During an appearance on The Kyle and Jackie O Show on Thursday, the former Bachelorette revealed the reality show will return in October.

And after season one hit screens in May last year, Sophie, 39 admitted the delay was down to the show moving from digital channel 9Go! to Channel Nine.

'It's not till October,' she admitted, 'because it's on Channel Nine now, not just on digital.'

Last year, the network confirmed the series would be 'relocating' from its tropical villa in Majorca, Spain.

According to a report released by TV Tonight in October, it has not been confirmed whether the show will 'remain in Europe or relocate to a Pacific setting'.

But when quizzed by Kyle and Jackie on the new location, Sophie admitted, 'they won't tell me.'

And the beauty gingerly added, 'it's because they know I'll tell you two.'

Expressions of interest are currently still open for young singles keen to strip down to skimpy swimwear on the new series.

Source

Casting applications: https://go.mycastingnet.com/Apply/Show/LoveIsland

@GuardianAngel, could we please get a thread for Season 2 when you have time? TYIA.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 28, 2019 8:10 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
AllAboutLove
Enough
LeapofFaith
Sprite
LoveDovez