Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Love Island - Australia - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Love Island - Australia - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:02 pm

@LoveDovez, I watched a couple of seasons of Aussie Farmer wants a wife but didn't know about the UK version!  I'd love to watch that - will try to find it online; thanks for the tip ETA: Oh it's on YouTube! Well that's my morning taken care of  laugh out loud
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 5230
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Re: Love Island - Australia - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez on Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:55 pm

@Bobette wrote:@LoveDovez, I watched a couple of seasons of Aussie Farmer wants a wife but didn't know about the UK version!  I'd love to watch that - will try to find it online; thanks for the tip ETA: Oh it's on YouTube! Well that's my morning taken care of  laugh out loud




@Bobette I've really liked it so far. I'm glad they had women farmers on there, too.

ETA Off topic again, but since this thread is slow I hope it will be OK. Did any of you watch Zac the Bach NZ on DWTS NZ? I thought he did pretty good on his first couple dances. I couldn't believe how long he was wearing his hair. His girlfriend is a cutie.
avatar
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 3530
Join date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Love Island - Australia - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:51 am

@LoveDovez wrote:
@Bobette wrote:@LoveDovez, I watched a couple of seasons of Aussie Farmer wants a wife but didn't know about the UK version!  I'd love to watch that - will try to find it online; thanks for the tip ETA: Oh it's on YouTube! Well that's my morning taken care of  laugh out loud

@Bobette I've really liked it so far. I'm glad they had women farmers on there, too.

ETA Off topic again, but since this thread is slow I hope it will be OK. Did any of you watch Zac the Bach NZ on DWTS NZ?  I thought he did pretty good on his first couple dances. I couldn't believe how long he was wearing his hair. His girlfriend is a cutie.

I like it too!  Watched the first 4 eps today while I worked (was doing stuff that only required half a brain, so was perfect)  
I hadn't heard about Zac on DWTS - will have to check that out too.  You're bringing the goods today girl.  yes

ETA: I was just checking the Love Island following list on IG to see who's coming in next (they've been adding new contestants a day or two before they come on the show).  

Anyway I noticed they're following the German version of the show so I thought, well that's interesting, I wonder what that's like.  And... umm... well...         affraid  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ0cG12HXpM/?taken-by=loveisland.de
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 5230
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Re: Love Island - Australia - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:41 am

Updated IG links including the recent arrivals:

Charlie

Justin

Josh

Grant

Eden

Natasha

Tayla

Millie

Erin

Cassidy

Kim

Elias

John James

Francoise
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 5230
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Re: Love Island - Australia - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith on Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:26 am

Omg the episode tonight is good! Jeez I can’t stand grant wish he would leave
avatar
LeapofFaith

Posts : 2554
Join date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Love Island - Australia - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:39 am

@LeapofFaith wrote:Omg the episode tonight is good!  Jeez I can’t stand grant wish he would leave

Agreed.  

I wish Tayla had gone tonight but hopefully her near-elimination might send them a message.

Don't   Steal Someone Else's Man, Ladies!  NOT COOL.

Realistically though, Kim should be home with her baby.  I mean WTF... go to your child pls.
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 5230
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Re: Love Island - Australia - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez on Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:36 pm

@Bobette wrote:
@LoveDovez wrote:
@Bobette wrote:@LoveDovez, I watched a couple of seasons of Aussie Farmer wants a wife but didn't know about the UK version!  I'd love to watch that - will try to find it online; thanks for the tip ETA: Oh it's on YouTube! Well that's my morning taken care of  laugh out loud

@Bobette I've really liked it so far. I'm glad they had women farmers on there, too.

ETA Off topic again, but since this thread is slow I hope it will be OK. Did any of you watch Zac the Bach NZ on DWTS NZ?  I thought he did pretty good on his first couple dances. I couldn't believe how long he was wearing his hair. His girlfriend is a cutie.

I like it too!  Watched the first 4 eps today while I worked (was doing stuff that only required half a brain, so was perfect)  
I hadn't heard about Zac on DWTS - will have to check that out too.  You're bringing the goods today girl.  yes

ETA: I was just checking the Love Island following list on IG to see who's coming in next (they've been adding new contestants a day or two before they come on the show).  

Anyway I noticed they're following the German version of the show so I thought, well that's interesting, I wonder what that's like.  And... umm... well...         affraid  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ0cG12HXpM/?taken-by=loveisland.de



Dang girl he needs to put a bridle or something on that horse before it gets out of the barn lolol I'm loving this season so far, too. Tayla and Grant better wake up.. I don't think I will miss Kim any. I'm waiting on the 2nd episode of the UK one right now. I thinking I'm gonna like it better than the Au one.
avatar
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 3530
Join date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Love Island - Australia - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:08 am

OK OK I'm officially into this show now.  
Tonight's episode was a blast.  That striptease competition!  laugh out loud Robot Josh was so good.
Plus a new boy for Cassidy and Millie & Elias in the Hideaway.  Tick, tick, tick.
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 5230
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Re: Love Island - Australia - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez on Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:24 pm

@Bobette wrote:OK OK I'm officially into this show now.  
Tonight's episode was a blast.  That striptease competition!  laugh out loud Robot Josh was so good.
Plus a new boy for Cassidy and Millie & Elias in the Hideaway.  Tick, tick, tick.



I'm glad you are liking it @Bobette. I look forward to this show every summer. It's good for a bunch of laughs and since it comes on 5 times a week you get to know the players pretty well..

So glad the new guy likes Cassidy. Wowza about Millie and Elias. Can't wait to see that. I don't blame John James for leaving. I think he was a little too old for the players that's on there right now. ; (

When I read that tick tick I thought of Jordon on the Ette saying Tick Tock let's make it rock. rofl cantstopl
avatar
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 3530
Join date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Love Island - Australia - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:20 pm

@LoveDovez wrote:
@Bobette wrote:OK OK I'm officially into this show now.  
Tonight's episode was a blast.  That striptease competition!  laugh out loud Robot Josh was so good.
Plus a new boy for Cassidy and Millie & Elias in the Hideaway.  Tick, tick, tick.



I'm glad you are liking it @Bobette. I look forward to this show every summer. It's good for a bunch of laughs and since it comes on 5 times a week you get to know the players pretty well..

So glad the new guy likes Cassidy. Wowza about Millie and Elias. Can't wait to see that. I don't blame John James for leaving. I think he was a little too old for the players that's on there right now. ; (

When I read that tick tick I thought of Jordon on the Ette saying Tick Tock let's make it rock. rofl cantstopl

Yes I like the 5 nights a week thing too.  I look forward to "checking in" with them each night.  Also the editors don't really have time to manufacture storylines so what we get is the more natural, slow paced and intimate IMO.  

And there is so much shown that the contestants aren't able to hide their true personalities.  Reminds me very much of the early Big Brother where you could go to the lifestream and watch it unedited for hours on end.  

Wait that all makes me sound like a dirty peeping tom...

Millie and Elias are HOT together!  Seems like the most normal of all the relationships in there IMO - fun and jokey and a bit awkward.  Eden/Erin and Grant/Tayla are too full on for me - all seems a bit forced/OTT.

I won't miss John James. He was a bit of a Diva last episode IMO. Basically left because he didn't want the "shame" of not being picked. That's part of the show! And there's new people coming in all the time so...

I did read on DM this morning that Leah (Aussie BiP) wants to date him so watch out for that.
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 5230
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Re: Love Island - Australia - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith on Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:37 pm

So funny fact John james was on big brother UK (did we know this?) i can't keep up laugh out loud he dated the winner of that show and she said john james cheated on her....oh and they said john james always threatened to leave that show as well laugh out loud

anyway loving this new guy jaxon and look forward to seeing him pursuing cassidy....

i really really really can't stand Grant! seriously i can't get over what he said about cassidy on that kissing contest...he just gets worse and worse.... Redfacemad
avatar
LeapofFaith

Posts : 2554
Join date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Love Island - Australia - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:38 pm

@LeapofFaith wrote:So funny fact John james was on big brother UK (did we know this?) i can't keep up laugh out loud he dated the winner of that show and she said john james cheated on her....oh and they said john james always threatened to leave that show as well laugh out loud

anyway loving this new guy jaxon and look forward to seeing him pursuing cassidy....

i really really really can't stand Grant!  seriously i can't get over what he said about cassidy on that kissing contest...he just gets worse and worse.... Redfacemad

No I did not know this!  Nice pickup.  

Jaxon is cool although I'm with Erin re: the Sons of Anarchy tattoo - I don't think he did it for money (who would anyone pay him to do that?).  More likely he was trying to find fame off the fact that he looks like Charlie Hunnam.  Oh well, I'm sure the show will achieve that for him! Cassidy is our Camilla IMO so I fully expect to see the 'nice girl' hookup with the hot stripper.laugh out loud
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 5230
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Re: Love Island - Australia - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Love Island - Australia - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum