SELECT CONTENT

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:22 am

Adding the newcommers to the list:

Charlie
Justin
Josh
Grant
Eden
Natasha
Tayla
Millie
Erin
Cassidy
Kim
Elias
John James
Francoise
Jaxon
Mac

Main Page here: https://www.instagram.com/loveislandau/

These people have some banging bodies, that's for sure!  I have to say out of everyone, I find Elias the most attractive, but I know if I was in the house, I'd be with Justin.  Two of my ex-boyfriends are gay.  I'll just leave it at that.   Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:23 pm

Bobette wrote:Adding the newcommers to the list:

Charlie
Justin
Josh
Grant
Eden
Natasha
Tayla
Millie
Erin
Cassidy
Kim
Elias
John James
Francoise
Jaxon
Mac

Main Page here: https://www.instagram.com/loveislandau/

These people have some banging bodies, that's for sure!  I have to say out of everyone, I find Elias the most attractive, but I know if I was in the house, I'd be with Justin.  Two of my ex-boyfriends are gay.  I'll just leave it at that.   Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698

How funny @Bobette. I think Justin is a lovely man. I've never liked long hair on a man, but Elias is nice to look at that's for sure. He also seems very nice. Grant is my least favorite of the men. Oh to be young again and have their bodies...... Nah I wouldn't want to have to worry like they do lolol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:08 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
How funny @Bobette. I think Justin is a lovely man. I've never liked long hair on a man, but Elias is nice to look at that's for sure. He also seems very nice. Grant is my least favorite of the men. Oh to be young again and have their bodies...... Nah I wouldn't want to have to worry like they do lolol

Same.  All they seem to do is work out!  Who has time for that.  laugh out loud  Justin is a bit up himself IMO but definitely the most my type - funny and goofy and effeminate and "non-threatening". Josh would be my second pick and I love long hair on a guy so Elias is physically the best looking IMO.  Eden/Jaxon seem nice but ultra-masculine guys like them are too full on for me!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:15 pm

so funny my hubby and i have been wondering the same thing re justin laugh out loud but i figure he is just in touch with his feminine side like he says..

anyway so i see Justin got the public vote for the next date? my question is with who? because he has said he is friendzoned with all in the villa and i can't really see him with this new girl Mac thats arriving on Sunday? so whos going on this date! laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:41 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:so funny my hubby and i have been wondering the same thing re justin laugh out loud but i figure he is just in touch with his feminine side like he says..

anyway so i see Justin got the public vote for the next date? my question is with who? because he has said he is friendzoned with all in the villa and i can't really see him with this new girl Mac thats arriving on Sunday? so whos going on this date! laugh out loud

Being in the modelling industry, I think if Justin was gay he would have no need to hide it (and would have no trouble getting a b/f) so I don't think he actually is gay, but he certainly is camp, as Elias said on the beach, which I know a lot of girls find a turn-off.  Not me!  laugh out loud  I think you're right about him not being suited to Mac (did anyone check out her Instagram?  It's ALL AZZ!).  Francoise is probably his best option but I don't know... hopefully they might have someone in mind for him backstage.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:31 pm

Bobette wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:so funny my hubby and i have been wondering the same thing re justin laugh out loud but i figure he is just in touch with his feminine side like he says..

Being in the modelling industry, I think if Justin was gay he would have no need to hide it (and would have no trouble getting a b/f) so I don't think he actually is gay, but he certainly is camp, as Elias said on the beach, which I know a lot of girls find a turn-off.  Not me!  laugh out loud  I think you're right about him not being suited to Mac (did anyone check out her Instagram?  It's ALL AZZ!).  Francoise is probably his best option but I don't know... hopefully they might have someone in mind for him backstage.

I was hoping the next girl in would kinda be for Justin, but she has her eye on Elias. I'd love to see how Justin acts once he catches feelings for a girl for real. I'm not that crazy about Francoise. I don't think she brings a lot to the show. Dang we have to wait all weekend to hear about Mil and Elias' time in the hideaway lolol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:39 am

*nothing happened* giggling

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:00 pm

is it just me or is love island australia really really tamed? especially comparing it to the UK version! Cassidy is getting hell out there on SM just because she is liking the look of the new guy Dom Rolling Eyes i think i thought this show was similar to big brother but now i am thinking it might be more like the bach shows giggling
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:58 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:is it just me or is love island australia really really tamed? especially comparing it to the UK version! Cassidy is getting hell out there on SM just because she is liking the look of the new guy Dom Rolling Eyes i think i thought this show was similar to big brother but now i am thinking it might be more like the bach shows giggling

Yeah, not sl*tty enough IMO.  Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698

I think once again just a side effect of our relatively small population and therefore less people willing to get down and dirty on TV.  I see they're still advertising for people to apply so they might be struggling to fill out the cast.  Might be the only season we ever get!

Re: Cassidy, she deserves the backlash!  Hasn't she never watched the show?  The winners are always the people in solid, genuine relationships.  Bed-hopping and abandoning one partner as soon as someone "better" comes along will backfire on her big time IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:07 am

WTF is it with these girls and their obsession with HEIGHT?!  Talk about shallow....

Anyway, Here's Dom's IG.  He's tall, which is good, apparently.

Cass is digging her own grave ditching nice guy Josh for Tall Dom IMO. no no
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:17 pm

Bobette wrote:WTF is it with these girls and their obsession with HEIGHT?!  Talk about shallow....

Anyway, Here's Dom's IG.  He's tall, which is good, apparently.

Cass is digging her own grave ditching nice guy Josh for Tall Dom IMO.  no no

I don't find Dom that good looking or interesting. He's kinda vanilla to me. I'm disappointed in Cassidy. I brought her "I'm a loyal person" speech. laugh out loud

Erin and Eden are the only couple from the day dot that have been together, right? They're too full on for me sometimes, but I think they do care for each other.

Someone please teach Grant the proper way to eat pasta... Hold your head up boy!! laugh out loud You would think he was afraid someone was gonna steal it away from him the way he was covering it up.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:54 pm

I totally agree re: Dom! He's such a generic "lad".  I do not understand why the girls are frothing over him - just because he's tall?  How does relative distance to the earth's surface increase attractiveness????

Erin and Eden are the most likely winners at this stage IMO. I agree that they seem genuine and the one "solid" couple, and usually the solid couple wins.  Sportsbet have had them as favourites since early on.

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 R7b47P6
Sportsbet

Regardless, the highlight of this show for me remains Justin and especially his outraged/incredulous facial expressions when anyone implies he's not the most attractive in the house.  He's such a DIVA!  laugh out loud

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 BmJYJGn

Source: 9Now
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
AllAboutLove
Enough
LeapofFaith
Sprite
LoveDovez