SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:56 am

I saw HTD and taped it. Will get pics now. Hang tight. We finally get to do some screencap sleuthing. Apparently someone drops a bombshell
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by aprawn Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:40 am

Excuse mua....wth . Cuz of the crappy weather last night my bach didnt record properly and i just saw the googly eyed guy got booted out...fair enough i get it...but I just saw an article saying Luke as well. Wtf.what did I miss?why? Why did that happen? I didn't see the ep so I dont get it? So I'm just wondering what is your insight on It? Does that mean Apollo the Greek God won or Stu the Pub Dad? Or is Apollo being Camzoned?Confused .Anyway sorry to  be random but if somone can just sum it up for me cuz you are all smart and sheet and I'm just lazy that'd be great...cheers x

aprawn

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:28 am

@allaboutlove what is your opinion on what Sophie would have done if Stu hadn't come on the show?? Do you think she would have picked anyone or do you think she would have left single? I can't really see anybody that she would have picked other than Stu if she was wanting it to last long term. Too many of them were way too young for her and the others weren't that much to look at. ; ( Even tho Apollo is fairly nice looking it makes me think he is sitting talking to his aunt when I see he and Sophie on screen. Sorry, but I do. I'm glad Stu came on for the shows sake coz it wouldn't have been believable to me otherwise. JMHO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:42 am

@LoveDovez I think Stu was brought on for just that reason. I honestly think if he wasn't Soph is the type who would choose no one if she wasn't into them. She said so in interview and honestly, given how people in media (even this week) said they think she should choose no one I'd think audiences would have her back with that decision too
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:07 am

LoveDovez wrote:@allaboutlove what is your opinion on what Sophie would have done if Stu hadn't come on the show?? Do you think she would have picked anyone or do you think she would have left single? I can't really see anybody that she would have picked other than Stu if she was wanting it to last  long term. Too many of them were way too young for her and the others weren't that much to look at. ; ( Even tho Apollo is fairly nice looking it makes me think he is sitting talking to his aunt when I see he and Sophie on screen. Sorry, but I do. I'm glad Stu came on for the shows sake coz it wouldn't have been believable to me otherwise. JMHO

I know the Luke boat has sailed, but imo if Stu did not come in, I reckon Luke and Sophie could have progressed further. I really believe when he says the pressure got to him and he got frustrated at the intruders because he was being patient and hoping to get more private time with Soph to really open up. I definitely think Stu coming in shook him up. But who wouldn't? Stu is rich, knows Soph already and like Luke said 'ticks all of Sophie's boxes'. So dammit producers.

This reminds me of Desiree and Brooks. Except Soph was a bit brutal with her approach, although she admits feeling very hurt and sad because she really liked him and cared for him. So many what ifs, but I wouldn't be surprised tbh if Soph and Stu broke up, she runs to Luke. Kyle has Luke's number and Soph knows that giggling

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:17 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@LoveDovez I think Stu was brought on for just that reason. I honestly think if he wasn't Soph is the type who would choose no one if she wasn't into them. She said so in interview and honestly, given how people in media (even this week) said they think she should choose no one I'd think audiences would have her back with that decision too

Thanks @allaboutlove. I for sure would have had her back in her not picking anyone. I was amazed and put off with the casting choice they did for Sophie. Surely they could have found more blokes closer to her age than they cast for her. I know age can be just a number, but thinking back to when I was 37 ( I think that's Sophie's age ) I sure wouldn't have had very much at all in common with a 25 year old guy. In your late 20's through 30's you do so much growing as a person that 25 year old's just haven't done yet. IMHO.

I can't lie. It does bother me that Stu is still legally married. : ( However, if it has been a 3 years separation with Stu and his wife then I can kinda understand, but man I sure wish he was legally divorced. Does it take this long to get a divorce there or was he really waiting and wanting his wife back?? Does anybody know for sure?

I'll be glad to watch HTD's. They give you more of a feel for who a person really is. I do hope Blake goes out at F4 as I have never warmed up to him and have nothing good to say about him. : ).

Is there any chance that Sophie chose Jarrod? She seemed really concerned for him the night when the special items from home was shown. It's hard for me to get behind him and root for him because of his clingy actions, but I think with the right one he would make a great husband.

What day is the FRC supposed to be? I'm looking forward to it.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:44 am

joshfan wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:@allaboutlove what is your opinion on what Sophie would have done if Stu hadn't come on the show?? Do you think she would have picked anyone or do you think she would have left single? I can't really see anybody that she would have picked other than Stu if she was wanting it to last  long term. Too many of them were way too young for her and the others weren't that much to look at. ; ( Even tho Apollo is fairly nice looking it makes me think he is sitting talking to his aunt when I see he and Sophie on screen. Sorry, but I do. I'm glad Stu came on for the shows sake coz it wouldn't have been believable to me otherwise. JMHO

I know the Luke boat has sailed, but imo if Stu did not come in, I reckon Luke and Sophie could have progressed further. I really believe when he says the pressure got to him and he got frustrated at the intruders because he was being patient and hoping to get more private time with Soph to really open up. I definitely think Stu coming in shook him up. But who wouldn't? Stu is rich, knows Soph already and like Luke said 'ticks all of Sophie's boxes'. So dammit producers.

This reminds me of Desiree and Brooks. Except Soph was a bit brutal with her approach, although she admits feeling very hurt and sad because she really liked him and cared for him. So many what ifs, but I wouldn't be surprised tbh if Soph and Stu broke up, she runs to Luke. Kyle has Luke's number and Soph knows that giggling
Nah I don't think it is anything like Brooks and Des. Only way Luke could be like Brooks was if Soph took him to HTDs and FDs and Luke left like Brooks did. So not even the same thing at all imo especially considering Luke wasn't even in the F7 let alone F4 or F3.

I totally think that Soph was just not into Luke after her date with him. Even on the date DM wrote how awkward it was when it was filming and Luke himself had to ask Soph if she felt something (which to me says it all imo, that he got vibes she wasn't that into him). Plus I think Luke is BSing post-show. He has said contradictory things...that Soph let him go so he wouldn't get heartbroken and yet at the same time he said he was very reserved and that she didn't know how he felt - well then... no way that he was let go to be spared his feelings if he himself said he was reserved about them.

Bottom line for me: Soph was just not into Luke and I don't think she bought into him, no matter what he looked like or seen by viewers or what is said post-show. Fact is that Soph eliminated Luke at F9. I'd buy it if Luke was in F4 or F3 but to not even make Final 6??? No way was she into him otherwise she'd have tried exploring that further regardless of intruders or anything else. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:43 am

@LoveDovez   bestbud! posting my reply about Stu, Jarrod, etc in the F1-F4 thread. Re HTDs: I'm also looking forward to in HTDs and how those go for Soph and as posted here in SC thread, Jarrod, Blake, and Apollo are locked in for HTDs and I'd definitely say Stu would be too imo. This leaves James leaving at F5 and before HTDs imo (reminds me again of Cam from last season, friendzoned before HTDs).

HTD preview

FRC is Thursday Oct 26  yes 

S3, Ep11 (Wed 25 Oct 7:30pm - 8:40pm)
In order to make it to the finale, the top three Bachelors will have one last chance to lay it all on the line to ensure Sophie knows exactly where they stand.

S3, Ep12 (Thu 26 Oct 7:30pm - 9:00pm)
Sophie takes her final two Bachelors away to a tropical destination where one man will walk away heartbroken and the other with the love of his life.
https://www.foxtel.com.au/tv-guide/The-Bachelorette-Australia/89899731
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:06 pm

Finally was able to find an episode on YouTube and behold it was Ep.7. Interesting episode so far and I must say that it was well scripted. Stu and Spohies past was addressed, the guys discussed Stu and didn't appear to be bothered much. As a matter of fact I thought the talk about him was to emphasize the difference with the other guys i.e. Apollo and his age, Blake's fantasy vs Stu's reality, etc. Stu talking about the reception and possible backlash his pursuit of Sophie might create.
And to top it off, Sophie's giggling, smiling, initiating kisses and appearing comfortable although stating nervousness. There was nothing awkward about those kisses. WHY??? She wanted them. Stu came across easy and "normal" and he sure seems to be someone who made her laugh and desirable.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:53 pm

Okay, finished Ep.7 and in some ways it was quite revealing.

The group date in onesies was funny until interestingly metaphorical. Each onesie match the guy's personality IMO. Childhood memories, comments of adults vs kids and seating arrangements.
Mack finally getting attention and Luke being inattentive and both getting the boot... didn't see it coming by Luke.

Did anyone notice the Rose call order.

Stu standing calmly with his rose: locked

James, Jarrod, Apollo, Blake... (F5 including Stu) Is this the next order of elimination?

Extra Sam... Next to go.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:29 am

Finally caught up to EP 7, and I actually like Luke and Mack. sad

I think Luke has genuine feeling for Sophie, the little reaction (swallowing and eye blinking, sth like those) he has when he didn't get the final rose can't be faked, imo. Too bad that we didn't get to see more of him, and too bad that we didn't see what went down between him and Sophie.

And Mack, I think he is a sweet gentleman IRL but guess he got too nervous when he finally got the chance to spend time with Sophie. I hope he found a lovely lady soon.

For the remaining guys, I only like James, he's such a sweetheart. And Stu, I think he really wants Sophie, and do think he's a good guy too. But I just get a sense that he's a better lover than husband, and I worry that the lust will fade soon. Although he's 44, I don't get a "mature" vibe from him. He acts like those early thirties guys who are still very flirty and romantic, who definitely would make girls feel special. But to settle down and enjoy simple night in? Stu? Really? I still can't see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:19 am

I think Luke is someone who takes himself way too seriously and would not be a good match at all for Sophie. Mack acted more like a fan at a concert and saw Sophie as a celebrity rather than a person. I think both of them being sent home was the right call and going by post-show they are definitely both doing fine with women, etc. 

Out of the guys remaining, I only see a real physical connection with Soph and Stu, whether that lasts or not who knows but it's obvious to me she is really into him and only him. James is friendzoned imo and because of this I think he comes across even better because he's a sweetheart but a bit too shy/boyish imo for Soph. Blake is a fake imo and the least genuine of the remaining guys. Jarrod I am almost starting to feel a bit sorry for as this show is doing a number on him. Not absolving him from his own actions but I can see the producers pushing him to act even more OTT (he didn't go buy that pot plant on his own that's for sure) and Sophie going out her way for him a bit only adds to that reassurance. I can see him really crashing and burning and producers helping make that happen for "ratings".

I think Apollo is the best of the lot even though I think his match is someone other than Sophie. He seems to be very genuine, mature, well-rounded, doesn't take himself or life too seriously even though he is an old soul, and just seems to have a very healthy and balanced outlook on life and a good head on his shoulders. Great catch jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Storybook
Norcalgal
Sprite
Katiebelle
Pongo
SugarAndSpice
mjoy
stoneleigh
dolcimumma
joshfan
Sundy