Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by michie671 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:09 am

primawomack
Team Carmack's youngest members! With their favorite uncles! @JasonCarrier1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
15 Oct
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
michie671

Female Posts : 688
Join date : 2011-03-30
Age : 50

Back to top Go down

Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by n4692u on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:39 pm

michie671 wrote:primawomack
Team Carmack's youngest members! With their favorite uncles! @JasonCarrier1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
15 Oct
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't know how to post pics, but @Wes_Womack posted a pic of Brad on his bike crossing the finish line.

n4692u

Female Posts : 462
Join date : 2011-04-05
Age : 64
Location : TEXAS

Back to top Go down

Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by jello1592 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:57 pm

n4692u wrote:
michie671 wrote:primawomack
Team Carmack's youngest members! With their favorite uncles! @JasonCarrier1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
15 Oct
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't know how to post pics, but @Wes_Womack posted a pic of Brad on his bike crossing the finish line.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 26
Location : Philadelphia

Back to top Go down

Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by n4692u on Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:02 am

Have you all heard that BabyfaceC (Jason) and his wife, Christina, are expecting their first child next May 21st? Congrats to him & his better half!

n4692u

Female Posts : 462
Join date : 2011-04-05
Age : 64
Location : TEXAS

Back to top Go down

Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me on Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:37 am

n4692u wrote:Have you all heard that BabyfaceC (Jason) and his wife, Christina, are expecting their first child next May 21st? Congrats to him & his better half!


That is so exciting! Congrats Jason and Christina! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by Admin on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:26 am

:Congrats BabyfaceC!!
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18460
Join date : 2011-03-22

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by Brill on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:45 am

Brad from last night. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Twit pic of Brad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Brad is looking great!!!! Looks like he has signed on with this marketing firm to do some adverstising for them. Don't think it is coincidence that he as the same colors in a sweator and shirt as the back drop...

Maybe the money was so good he could not pass it up and good for him. Maybe will get that hotel he and his partners have wanted....

avatar
Brill

Female Posts : 2743
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by Brill on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:46 am

Jason, Congratulations to you and Christina!!!! How exciting for you both.....
avatar
Brill

Female Posts : 2743
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by CarrieA on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:58 am

Congratulations BFC!!! celebrate That's such wonderful news!!
avatar
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3478
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by jello1592 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:23 pm

Brill wrote:Brad from last night. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Twit pic of Brad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Brad is looking great!!!! Looks like he has signed on with this marketing firm to do some adverstising for them. Don't think it is coincidence that he as the same colors in a sweator and shirt as the back drop...

Maybe the money was so good he could not pass it up and good for him. Maybe will get that hotel he and his partners have wanted....


ITA Brill! He does look great!
avatar
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 26
Location : Philadelphia

Back to top Go down

Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by n4692u on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:06 am

jello1592 wrote:
Brill wrote:Brad from last night. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Twit pic of Brad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Brad is looking great!!!! Looks like he has signed on with this marketing firm to do some adverstising for them. Don't think it is coincidence that he as the same colors in a sweator and shirt as the back drop...

Maybe the money was so good he could not pass it up and good for him. Maybe will get that hotel he and his partners have wanted....


ITA Brill! He does look great!

Come on girls, we can say it. He looks HOT! rotfl

n4692u

Female Posts : 462
Join date : 2011-04-05
Age : 64
Location : TEXAS

Back to top Go down

Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me on Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum