Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by atem on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:10 pm

@Love_Me wrote:Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 13 B82ff726944011e29c6622000a1f9e4a_7

Yes ladies and gents this is indeed Brad Womack (& Ashlee) from #thebachelor #abc #tmz #peoplemag #realitytv #celebritysighting #hotness #texas #saturdaynight #starstruck @ #anvil !!! @safi730

Now watch the tabs have headlines asking if they are dating to get clicks!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by jelle on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:40 am

Brad, Chad, and Jason are in Houston right now overseeing the finishing construction on their new bar - Dogwood Midtown - Houston. The bar is slated for soft opening around April 1. If you are in Houston ... stop by and say hi.

Bagby and McIlheney in Midtown Houston. They now own six bars/restaurants
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:59 am

Wow! Brad is such a fine looking man, I really wish he'd find some sweet girl to settle down with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:01 am

Brad has always been my favorite TB. I believe someday he will find his lady.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33460

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:36 pm

[quote="Kashathediva"]Brad has always been my favorite TB. I believe someday he will find his lady. [/quote]

Actually I think he has been mine too. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by mare2 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:51 pm

Me too, by a long shot. Loved him!

mare2

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:19 pm

I always enjoyed Brad, too. Love his manners.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 3798

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:16 pm

@LoveDovez wrote:I always enjoyed Brad, too. Love his manners.

I love that too about him, always such a gentleman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:01 am

@Kashathediva wrote:Brad has always been my favorite TB. I believe someday he will find his lady.

Me too ! My favorite bachelor.
Brad was so genuine, respectful and so good looking. Not trying to extend his 15 minutes of fame, like so many others; on the contrary.
Miss seeing him on my screen.
Wish him the best ! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:01 pm

@Kashathediva wrote:Brad has always been my favorite TB. I believe someday he will find his lady.

He got me back on this Bachelor trip.......love him!
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 2615

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:05 pm

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/thedogwoodhouston

Today ... at 4:00pm CDT... Brad, Chad, and Jason will (soft) open their newest bar Dogwood Houston.
wine
If you are in Houston or nearby, take the opportunity to stop by and see their newest endeavour! :congratstoyou:

Congratulations Camack Concepts on another success!

jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:06 pm

Wishing them nothing but success on their new endeavor!!

Hoorray

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum