SELECT CONTENT

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by Seabear Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:39 pm

Thanks Kasha! I thought that looked like him....I had forgotten his name though. Fun memories!! Brad was and is such a gentleman IMO. I laugh whenever I think of Deanna and him at the FRC. Brad was like a deer in the headlights and Deanna was like an angry raging bull. So amusing. giggling
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:25 pm

I felt so bad for Brad as well. He didn't want to chose anyone. I don't understand the mentality of they should choose her or he should have at least tried with one of them. The lead should choose IMO who they want and if that's no one then so be it.

Jason was always very sweet posting along. I followed him for awhile after filming, good family guy.

Didn't they fly DeAnna's dad in for the "proposal" that was going to happen after the airing of the FRC? Sort of the same tactic they used on JPG promoting a surprise at the ATFR that JPG himself questioned what was the surprise after CH asked if he had a surprise. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:05 pm

@GuardianAngel I am pretty sure Deanna's dad was out of the country vacationing and TPTB brought him back for FRC to put pressure on Brad. SMH

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:13 pm

The games that TPTB play. no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:17 pm

Brad, Chad and Jason must be millionaires plus by now.  They've had successful bars, mostly in Austin but also the one in Houston where I'm sure they were raking in the dough this weekend and good on them for that.

I wasn't a fan of Brad's first season but was at the second one.  He fell really hard for Emily and I still really feel for his bruised heart.  I'm sure he is long over her and has someone else in his life, at least I hope so.  I do give him credit for staying out of the media, other than photos of them at their business's, nothing gets out about him.  It's almost like he fell of the face of the earth and yet his business's are so public you would thing someone would say something. no idea

He did have a short relationship with a bachelorette from another season, whose name has slipped my mind, but she wanted to be current in SM and of course reclusive Brad did not.
I knew it would not last.

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 24 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:28 pm

^^Ashlee Frazier!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:38 pm

Lara wrote:^^Ashlee Frazier!

Thanks, I knew it was Ashlee but not her last name. She is engaged to be married, plus moved to LA not that long after her and Brad split.

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 24 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:14 pm

I was never that big of a Brad fan although he does seem like a nice guy. Just not someone who should have been on the show once, let alone twice imo. I never really got the attraction for him. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:27 pm

albean99 wrote:I was never that big of a Brad fan although he does seem like a nice guy. Just not someone who should have been on the show once, let alone twice imo. I never really got the attraction for him. no idea

I feel the same way. I don't think he was seriously looking for anyone, which is probably why he's still single. I like my leads to at least be open to finding the one. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:52 am

Brad has always been and will always be my favorite Bachelor...such a gentleman and total class act.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:24 pm

I watched Brad 1 but not 2. I was a fan of Bettina, and I thought they looked so great together! Too bad it didn't work out for him, both times.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by twochicklets Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:00 pm

Remember Brad's self rule about only kissing one girl a day and never in front of anyone else??? Jason used to post on FoRT as Babyface. He is also an identical twin. All of them except Brad have lots of kids now!
twochicklets
twochicklets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

+77
sdmom
Kels0012
bleuberry
Mommyof2
hdman