SELECT CONTENT

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by jello1592 Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:52 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Aww...he looks great! Even with the short hair. Jello, I agree, he's the best looking bachelor, in my opinion too!

As much as I'm looking forward to watching Emily's season, I still wish it had worked out for them. I hope I can get over the image of the two of them in my head and start picturing her with one of her guys!

:yes: I wish it would have worked out for them as well. But unfortunately I think they are two different people who thought that was what they wanted. As far as Brad having a girlfriend...GOOD FOR HIM!!! He seems like such a sweet guy who deserves nothing but the best. Em too!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by jelle Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:35 am

I dont believe that Brad has a "girlfriend." I think that was someone's wishful thinking. I am sure it made Emily feel better to repeat it, but she was quoting a "friend says" source. If Brad had a steady girlfriend, or was even dating publicly, it would, I am sure, be in the tabloids. Someone would have captured a picture.

jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:50 am

jelle wrote:I dont believe that Brad has a "girlfriend." I think that was someone's wishful thinking. I am sure it made Emily feel better to repeat it, but she was quoting a "friend says" source. If Brad had a steady girlfriend, or was even dating publicly, it would, I am sure, be in the tabloids. Someone would have captured a picture.

I do hope he finds happiness. He seems such a good guy who will probably find it difficult with Emily in the limelight soon.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:27 pm

From facebook ....

Wes Womack

Huge day for Carmack Concepts...in addition to breaking ground for Dogwood Houston, we just secured a new location here in Austin. "Bourbon Girl" coming Sept on East 6th!!
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:29 pm

jello1592 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Aww...he looks great! Even with the short hair. Jello, I agree, he's the best looking bachelor, in my opinion too!

As much as I'm looking forward to watching Emily's season, I still wish it had worked out for them. I hope I can get over the image of the two of them in my head and start picturing her with one of her guys!

:yes: I wish it would have worked out for them as well. But unfortunately I think they are two different people who thought that was what they wanted. As far as Brad having a girlfriend...GOOD FOR HIM!!! He seems like such a sweet guy who deserves nothing but the best. Em too!

It would have never worked out. Only one person was in love with the other. It always takes two. Em wanted the lead of her own season right from the start. No secret about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:14 pm

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=brad%20womack&source=newssearch&cd=2&ved=0CBcQqQIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.statesman.com%2Fnews%2Flocal%2Fstate-seizes-6-yassine-clubs-womack-brothers-plan-2323579.html&ei=05GYT_T6KZKd6AHw3p2DBw&usg=AFQjCNH6sZ_lKAi2j31BtXJM89zQrsXpRA

Article about how Brad's "Carmack concepts" got opportunity for newest bar
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:55 pm

Jack wrote:
jello1592 wrote:

It would have never worked out. Only one person was in love with the other. It always takes two. Em wanted the lead of her own season right from the start. No secret about it.

We gotta remember Brad loves himself plenty....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMae Tue May 08, 2012 11:39 am

I can't help but feel a bit sorry for Brad. Both his F3 and F2 have happily moved on and he's about to watch Emily accept another proposal on national TV. Regardless of how "supportive" he is, that's going to leave a mark.

Looking back though, I think Brad was more in love with the idea of Emily rather than Emily herself. He didn't want to make the effort of a day-to-day relationship and thought flowers and expensive shoes would make up for it.

Let me 'splain...No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry' Humperdinck in a little less than half an hour. So all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape... after I kill Count Rugen.
Inigo Montoya
MaggieMae
MaggieMae

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Tue May 08, 2012 11:41 am

Do we know what really happened there? He ended it and not her?
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Tue May 08, 2012 12:07 pm

MaggieMae wrote:I can't help but feel a bit sorry for Brad. Both his F3 and F2 have happily moved on and he's about to watch Emily accept another proposal on national TV. Regardless of how "supportive" he is, that's going to leave a mark.

Looking back though, I think Brad was more in love with the idea of Emily rather than Emily herself. He didn't want to make the effort of a day-to-day relationship and thought flowers and expensive shoes would make up for it.

On the bright side, dating Brad appear to have been a good luck omen to the ladies on his season: Chantal's married, Ashley H. and Keltie are engaged, Ashley S. and Alli are in serious relationships, and those are just the girls I can think of off the top of my head. I'm probably missing a bunch. I hope Brad eventually finds the right person too.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue May 08, 2012 12:12 pm

Archer23 wrote:
MaggieMae wrote:I can't help but feel a bit sorry for Brad. Both his F3 and F2 have happily moved on and he's about to watch Emily accept another proposal on national TV. Regardless of how "supportive" he is, that's going to leave a mark.

On the bright side, dating Brad appear to have been a good luck omen to the ladies on his season: Chantal's married, Ashley H. and Keltie are engaged, Ashley S. and Alli are in serious relationships, and those are just the girls I can think of off the top of my head. I'm probably missing a bunch. I hope Brad eventually finds the right person too.

On Brad's first season, both Jenni and DeAnna are now married.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Sat May 12, 2012 7:47 am

Olivia Elizabeth Carrier was born this morning, May 12, to Jason (babyfaceC) and Christina Carrier. She was 7 lb 12 oz. Everyone is doing well.

Picture on Jason's facebook page Olivia Elizabeth
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

+77
sdmom
Kels0012
bleuberry
Mommyof2
hdman