SELECT CONTENT

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Sat May 12, 2012 1:25 pm

Aww...congrats Jason.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by Admin Sat May 12, 2012 1:35 pm

Congrats to Jason and Christina! blowkiss
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat May 12, 2012 1:46 pm

Jelle, please convey Congratulations to Jason and Christina on their priceless addition to their family!!! So happy for them... :sending flowers

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 8 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat May 12, 2012 2:07 pm

CONGRATS to them!!!!! :Biggrin: I always enjoyed BabyFace's posts!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat May 12, 2012 3:18 pm

Aww....Congrats to Carrier's and the extended Womack family too!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 12, 2012 7:11 pm

Congrats to Jason and Christina! heartbeat
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Sat May 12, 2012 10:50 pm

Congrats to Babyface & Christina!

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 2:52 pm

MaggieMae wrote:I can't help but feel a bit sorry for Brad. Both his F3 and F2 have happily moved on and he's about to watch Emily accept another proposal on national TV. Regardless of how "supportive" he is, that's going to leave a mark.

Looking back though, I think Brad was more in love with the idea of Emily rather than Emily herself. He didn't want to make the effort of a day-to-day relationship and thought flowers and expensive shoes would make up for it.

I will respectfully disagree with this conclusion. The truth is, expensive shoes and flowers and all things fine and expensive to the average person's budget is Emily's love language. All evidence points to the fact that he was in love with the Emily he met and proposed to. Clearly they found differences after the cameras were off that were insurrmountable - no matter how badly either of them would have wished it otherwise. Evidence also proves that Emily was in it for the LEAD to the next bacheorette. She was told that it was the only door to go through to get that lead. My personal opinion is that, while she cared for Brad and the goodness within, she (like Melissa Rycroft) overplayed her hand and ended up as F1 - when being in the final few would have been all they needed to spearhead their future into the direction they wanted to go. Note: that is my opinion. In truth - they both admitted in interviews both on camera and in writing that they learned things about each other that they didn't know. Brad said and Emily admitted that her halo isn't straight and that there is some things that are not southern womanly that come out of her mouth, which Brad never saw. And, I believe Emily would have never fully understand the life of a bar owner if not to see it, first hand. It was too much out of her world. I do believe she is willing to move with Ricki - but, I also believe that she used the excuse that she COULD NOT leave her home because of Ricki in order to have some reason to cite for NOT continuing their relationship. They were as mismatched for one another as two people can be. And that is okay. They split in peace; wish each other well; and maintained some dignity. And he was gentlemanly enough to step off of cameras and allow Emily the opportunity to paint whatever picture she wanted about their relationship. That, IMO, is unrequited love. I repeat once more, my opinion is respectfully submitted. Both POVs are valid... just not mutually embraced.

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Sun May 13, 2012 3:09 pm

Bottom line--they both couldn't or wouldn't do what it takes to make it work in the "real" world. Hopefully both have learned enough from the experience to be more successful in the future. PINKHEART
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun May 13, 2012 8:22 pm

jelle wrote:Olivia Elizabeth Carrier was born this morning, May 12, to Jason (babyfaceC) and Christina Carrier. She was 7 lb 12 oz. Everyone is doing well.

Picture on Jason's facebook page Olivia Elizabeth

Congrats to them for this fine bundle of joy!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun May 13, 2012 8:28 pm

Jack wrote:
MaggieMae wrote:I can't help but feel a bit sorry for Brad. Both his F3 and F2 have happily moved on and he's about to watch Emily accept another proposal on national TV. Regardless of how "supportive" he is, that's going to leave a mark.

Looking back though, I think Brad was more in love with the idea of Emily rather than Emily herself. He didn't want to make the effort of a day-to-day relationship and thought flowers and expensive shoes would make up for it.

I will respectfully disagree with this conclusion. The truth is, expensive shoes and flowers and all things fine and expensive to the average person's budget is Emily's love language. All evidence points to the fact that he was in love with the Emily he met and proposed to. Clearly they found differences after the cameras were off that were insurrmountable - no matter how badly either of them would have wished it otherwise. Evidence also proves that Emily was in it for the LEAD to the next bacheorette. She was told that it was the only door to go through to get that lead. My personal opinion is that, while she cared for Brad and the goodness within, she (like Melissa Rycroft) overplayed her hand and ended up as F1 - when being in the final few would have been all they needed to spearhead their future into the direction they wanted to go. Note: that is my opinion. In truth - they both admitted in interviews both on camera and in writing that they learned things about each other that they didn't know. Brad said and Emily admitted that her halo isn't straight and that there is some things that are not southern womanly that come out of her mouth, which Brad never saw. And, I believe Emily would have never fully understand the life of a bar owner if not to see it, first hand. It was too much out of her world. I do believe she is willing to move with Ricki - but, I also believe that she used the excuse that she COULD NOT leave her home because of Ricki in order to have some reason to cite for NOT continuing their relationship. They were as mismatched for one another as two people can be. And that is okay. They split in peace; wish each other well; and maintained some dignity. And he was gentlemanly enough to step off of cameras and allow Emily the opportunity to paint whatever picture she wanted about their relationship. That, IMO, is unrequited love. I repeat once more, my opinion is respectfully submitted. Both POVs are valid... just not mutually embraced.

I respectfully disagree with MOST of your post.... JMHO!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Mon May 14, 2012 12:11 am

I think it is time to quit feeling sorry for Brad. He has moved on and is doing fine without Emily. IMO he has reconciled that they are not suited for each other, that they are looking for different things. He loved her deeply, and I suspect he would still do anything for her or Ricki, should she ever pick up the phone. Neither one of them was the person the other invisioned on the show.

Brad didnt choose anyone on the first show because there was no one there he wanted a continuing relationship with. It was his choice. It was a honest choice and he paid dearly for it. He didnt care then, I dont think he is much concerned now, about the relationships of any of those girls, or his recent ones, for that matter, other than as friends he once met and liked.

Brad will find his own path in a much healthier manner than The Bachelor. He has lots of good friends and very close family, and he has a thriving business, all in real life. If he finds a special woman to share his life with as a partner, it will be in private, not on tv.

PINKHEART
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

+77
sdmom
Kels0012
bleuberry
Mommyof2
hdman