SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 77 1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:30 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Apply For The Bachelor Season 6
Published: 18 October 2017

Looking for true love? Then The Bachelor Australia is looking for you… If you’re searching for an incredible romance and the love of your life, then the next season of The Bachelor is casting right now. A life-changing opportunity awaits, so if love is in your sights and you’re ready to find ‘the one’, APPLY now.
https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/articles/apply-for-the-bachelor-season-6

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:43 am

Thank you for the thread @GuardianAngel  yes

Here's the casting info for applicants for BachAU S6.
If you're searching for that special someone and looking for love, the next season of The Bachelor is casting right now...
If love is in your sights and you're ready to find THE ONE...

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Single Women between the ages of 23-40
Single Men between the ages of 25-40
You must be willing and available to be filmed for the duration of the series. 
Filming will roughly commence in mid March, 2018 and may take up to 12 weeks.

IMPORTANT DATES:
We are yet to release audition dates, however first stage auditions will be held Monday, 29th January, 2018.

THE ONLINE APPLICATION:
In order to successfully apply you will need to do the following:
Complete the application form (by answering a series of questions). Note: We request that you complete the application form yourself.
You must read, understand and agree to all Terms & Conditions
You must upload 2 x current photos of yourself (one full length and one headshot).
You must upload a no longer than 2 minute video of yourself.
By applying for The Bachelor Series 6 you consent to your involvement in the series.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING THE APPLICATION:
You must be single to apply.
You must meet the age criteria (Women: 23-40 years and Men: 25-40 years).
You must complete all questions truthfully.
You must complete the application yourself.
You must agree to the Terms and Conditions.
You must be willing and available to be filmed for the time frame listed above (i.e From mid March, 2018 for roughly up to 12 weeks).
Please do not contact the Producer (Warner Bros. International Television Production Australia) regarding the status of your application. The Producer (Warner Bros. International Television Production Australia) will be in contact with you if you are successfully through to the next round of casting.
Deadline for entries: midnight, Sunday 28th January, 2018 (AEDT)
https://bachelor6.castasugar.com
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AEF Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:02 am

Loved seeing Cam again last night on Family Feud. He and the host had some very funny banter (as did Tara). Cam was very quick and skilled and won extra money for the boys. He is the total package and if it was a choice between Apollo and Cam I would really enjoy watching Cam as the bachelor.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:07 pm

@AEF if they have to go with an ex contestant then yep I agree cam over Apollo any day !! but I really really really hope they go with someone new..
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:51 am

I love Cam too. I'd definitely prefer Cam if TPTB choose to go with a past contestant especially when looking at the contestants from Sophie's season I don't see any of them being great in the Bach lead role.

That said, I'd prefer if they don't use past contestants at all. This last season with Matty as lead was a total dud and the worst season of Bach yet with Richie close behind him imo. Both were great as contestants but my least favorites leads when it comes to leading on a show and were definitely better as contestants than leads imo.

I hope TPTB go with someone completely new and more like Sam Wood  Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:23 am

Looks like Sportsbet has Apollo for next lead and betting on him. As posted in Apollo's thread, his IG post after being eliminated at F3 makes me think he may want to be the next lead (posted here) and has a ton of media promoting him for lead so so it could be he just may be?

question

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 22730571_10212717156717679_2470792671610559241_n
https://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/entertainment/the-bachelorette
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:55 am

Not even any other contenders?  That's too funny.   Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698

IMO, Sportsbet releasing the odds now is a major clue Apollo will NOT be the next Bachelor and is just a blatant cash grab on their part, riding the wave of his current popularity (before people forget who he is in like 5 minutes' time).

If he shows up on BiP, it's fairly certain he won't be next Bach, so people wouldn't bet (though Nick did it so never say never, but I don't see them going that way after Apollo's "too young for a proper relationship"-themed exit tonight).

So IMO now is their best chance to make cash off Apollo.  Always thinking one step ahead aren't you eh Sportsbet?  Suspect

ETA: Do we know when BiP will be filming? If Bach starts filming in March IMO potential Leads would be kept well away from BiP because it would be so close together - so it will be interesting to see who's NOT in paradise as that could be a clue for the 2018 Lead IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:57 am

Just Looking wrote:
Enough wrote:I am not keen with Apollo being the next Bachelor. I really prefer someone unknown.
IA, IMO he is too young - the lead must be at least 28 plus
IA @Enough @Just Looking I'd prefer someone new as well and also wonder about him being too young.

However this change in the minimum age for Bach men casting application may be an indication that Apollo could be the next lead...

TPTB have lowered the minimum age of the men for Bach casting to age 25.
Apollo will be 25 next year.
Last year the minimum age was 28.

Could be a clue and tick in Apollo's favour since he is younger than any previous minimum age they've had for Bach leads and most closely fits the change in minimum age

question
2018 Bach casting age for men: minimum age is 25 (so age has been lowered)
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 22780384_10212717276560675_8726165405033951795_n
http://australia2018auditions.com/the-bachelor-australia-auditions-2018-details.html

2017 Bach casting age for men: minimum age is 28
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 22788755_10212717259200241_3057855462834781345_n
http://australia2017auditions.com/the-bachelor-australia-2017-auditions.html

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:01 am

I'd prefer a fresh face but wouldn't be outraged if it turns out to be Apollo.  A younger cast could be fun to watch and I don't think his age would be an issue if the girls were on the same page relationship-wise (i.e. maybe just a "for now" thing not a "forever" thing).  I wish he'd kept his real name though - using a stage name makes the show feel fake from the outset, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:09 am

IA about Apollo preferring he use his real name Jake rather than using his stage name. It also doesn't feel like something they'd have a lead do to go with a stage name? 

Or maybe TPTB went with a stage name as they didn't want two Jakes as F3 in a row and so they'd have Apollo as Jake if he is a lead? Feels a bit hard to change that now since Apollo's how he's known.

IDK though. The lowered age is a bit odd if Apollo is not in the running at all. The change in age for Bette was a definite clue for Sophie being lead so it could be for Apollo as well. 

Then again maybe TPTB are changing the age so TPTB have more contestants applying who are younger and so they can cast them on BetteAU S4 and have them on a future BIP season? I could see them doing that  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:24 am

The application mentioned single man. Stu is not fully 'single'.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:43 am

@AllAboutLove - I agree the age drop is suss Suspect

IMO Apollo had a next lead edit right up till his last episode and was referred to as "special" on many occasions.  Also DM is already in full swing with the Apollo Bach propaganda and he uses a lot of key words in this interview ("right reasons", "heartbroken").  

'There's so much more to me': Eliminated Bachelorette hunk Apollo Jackson, 24, has his eyes set on becoming the next Bachelor after being dumped by Sophie Monk, 37, ahead of the finale

He's the 24-year-old magician who was left crestfallen after being sent packing by Sophie Monk on Wednesday's Bachelorette.

And with the elimination still raw, Apollo Jackson has revealed a desire to reprise his reality role on the next series of The Bachelor.

Speaking to News Corp on Wednesday,  Apollo revealed his hopes of showing audiences that there is much more to him than was aired on the Channel Ten dating show.

'It would work, people have seen me on the show - I guess they've seen a snapshot but there's so much more to me,' he told the publication.

Apollo added that he is still single and believes the Bachelor is a great opportunity for a second chance at snagging a mate.

'I'm still looking for love, but I'd want to attract the right girls who are in it for the right reasons,' he said.

Admitting that he had been 'comfort eating'' and reading a journal he kept during his time in the mansion, Apollo also revealed that the elimination sent him reeling.

'I was crushed, I was heartbroken,' he said.

'Even when she [Sophie] took me outside to talk I was fighting back tears.'

Apollo wasn't the only one struggling with the waterworks as Sophie also broke down when giving the crestfallen hopeful the bad news on Wednesday's episode.

Emotion got the better of Sophie as she bit a bittersweet farewell, revealing that she believed, at 24, Apollo was too young to settle down.

'I just want you to take over the world. You are too talented, and I'm ready to settle down and I don't want you to,' a teary Sophie said.

But, I'm definitely not convinced. I think Paradise will be the key - if he's on that beach, he's not the Lead, IMO.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 77 1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal