SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:52 am

@Bobette  yeah the age drop is definitely suss especially since Apollo will be 25 next year. Seems like more than just a coincidence they change the age to that closer to Apollo's age  Suspect

This part of the article sounds like Apollo may already have been approached as lead. It won't surprise me if so
Apollo added that he is still single and believes the Bachelor is a great opportunity for a second chance at snagging a mate.

'I'm still looking for love, but I'd want to attract the right girls who are in it for the right reasons,' he said.

I too have doubts though. If anything, to me it sounds like Sophie is the one who is not promoting him for lead given she says he is not ready to settle down and doesn't want him to. Granted he doesn't necessarily have to be wanting to settle down per se as lead but if not BIP is more the way to go I'd think. IA that if he's on the beach for BIP he's not lead but not sure he'd go on BIP even if he isn't.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:36 am

Bringing this tweet here because it could be a clue since Osher tweeted about Apollo being like Sam Wood

After Apollo was eliminated Sam Wood himself posted a pic of Apollo on his IG story with "Hello next Bachelor" and even tagged Apollo! Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f631

I think this is a HUGE potential giveaway by Sam Wood and endorsement of Apollo for Bachelor and it could be a done deal already for Apollo as the next lead and thus the age drop which fits Apollo

AllAboutLove wrote:This is HUGE praise for Apollo!! There's never been a male contestant that Osher has said this about. Comparing him to Sam Wood (who Osh is closest to out of all the people from this show and who is the gold standard for a lead) is the greatest compliment Osh could give Apollo  
originally posted here
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 22688560_10212717795133639_1591414695584415316_n
IGstory samjameswood
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:13 am

Apologies for the posts but just saw this NW mag interview and Apollo is already 25 (he turned 25 this year so will be 26 next year). 

Given TPTB dropped the Bach lead age drop to 25 (Apollo's age!) and all else sleuthed including what Sam Wood posted I think Apollo is probably a shoe-in for Bachelor lead and the deal may have been done already  

NW: Well, you are only 24. Do you understand her decision?

Apollo: I think it comes down to life experience and even though I’m young – I’m 25 now – I’ve had life experiences. 

Apollo holding a rose already looking like the Bachelor laugh out loud  

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 22730045_10212717965777905_3938060802758596451_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaqqxhlDf2T/?taken-by=nwmag
He certainly seems like he's ready to be the bachelor and start filming tomorrow laugh out loud If he has the gig already lined up then no wonder he was so exited pre-season on his SM 
NW: Finally, everyone would love to see you come back as the next Bachelor. What do you think about that?

Apollo: I would probably be open to it. I think especially if people have had a glimpse of me and what I’m about. I think if I were to go on it, it would definitely attract the right people that are there for me. And I want to find that special someone. I am looking for love so I would 100 per cent be open to it
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
He certainly seems like he's ready to be the bachelor and start filming tomorrow laugh out loud If he has the gig already lined up then no wonder he was so exited pre-season on his SM 
NW: Finally, everyone would love to see you come back as the next Bachelor. What do you think about that?

Apollo: I would probably be open to it. I think especially if people have had a glimpse of me and what I’m about. I think if I were to go on it, it would definitely attract the right people that are there for me. And I want to find that special someone. I am looking for love so I would 100 per cent be open to it
source

I think if I were to go on it, it would definitely attract the right people that are there for me TPTB would find me one person that is perfect for me (but the audience won't like), one that Australia will love but I won't be into (who's heart I will crush during the FRC), a funny chick to act as narrator, plus a selection of bitches, famewhores, weirdos and fake villains who I will eliminate when TPTB tells me to (not when I want to).  I am looking for love to further my entertainment career so I would 100 per cent be open to it.

I fixed that quote for you Apollo - pretty sure that's what you meant to say.  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:14 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Bringing this tweet here because it could be a clue since Osher tweeted about Apollo being like Sam Wood

After Apollo was eliminated Sam Wood himself posted a pic of Apollo on his IG story with "Hello next Bachelor" and even tagged Apollo! Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f631

I think this is a HUGE potential giveaway by Sam Wood and endorsement of Apollo for Bachelor and it could be a done deal already for Apollo as the next lead and thus the age drop which fits Apollo

AllAboutLove wrote:This is HUGE praise for Apollo!! There's never been a male contestant that Osher has said this about. Comparing him to Sam Wood (who Osh is closest to out of all the people from this show and who is the gold standard for a lead) is the greatest compliment Osh could give Apollo  
originally posted here
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 22688560_10212717795133639_1591414695584415316_n
IGstory samjameswood

If he is the next bach let’s hope he can pull it together and be more open and articulate with how he is feeling because what I watched last night was a train wreck and nothing like a Sam wood.... jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:52 pm

I really, really, really don’t want a past contestant as lead. I am still astounded how I went from enjoying watching Matty so much on his season to not even caring about the fact that he was on FF. I was so put off by his season and his lack of care factor for the other contestants. I know not many people agree but I also truly believe he took Elise to F2 when Tara was his true F2 and that in my opinion is worse because you’re perfectly happy to throw someone under the bus and fake a relationship. I know if I were F2, I would feel more contented knowing that the feelings for me were genuine rather than knowing I was just a sacrificial lamb. That’s disrespectful. Anyway.
If I had to choose a possible next lead I would choose Cam over Apollo but I still think they should go with someone fresh. All JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:49 am

Copied from Apollo's thread on Sophie's board:

Bobette wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I haven't seen the episode. What did he do that was so bad?

IMO not that much really. I think half of it was clever editing. He got uncomfortable talking about commitment. It  would have been better for him to say “I’ll be honest, I really, really like you and I really want to be with you but I’m only 24 and I won’t be ready for marriage for another 4 years” instead he just sort of mumbled and got uncomfortable.

I completely agree, @ssin0547 - I think editing had a lot to do with how uncomfortable that date was to watch.  They could have easily cut out a lot of those awkward silences as IMO they would have done with other dates.  IMO they chose to leave that stuff in to "justify" Apollo's exit after making him look like a Golden Boy earlier in the season.  

It's nothing he couldn't come back from IMO, in fact I can hear it now: "I missed out on a chance with Sophie because I didn't have the courage to voice my feelings.  I've learned a lot from that experience and I now realise I need to open myself up.  Going into this journey, my heart is 100% open, and I am ready to find the love of my life".

The Bachelor 2018, coming soon to a TV screen near you.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:54 am

I didn't watch Sophie's season so he could be the greatest guy in the world, but I'm really gonna struggle listening to girls gush over how they can't wait to fall in love with a guy called Apollo. Is that actually his real name? If so, why do his parents hate him?

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:57 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:I didn't watch Sophie's season so he could be the greatest guy in the world, but I'm really gonna struggle listening to girls gush over how they can't wait to fall in love with a guy called Apollo. Is that actually his real name? If so, why do his parents hate him?

laugh out loud funny thing is it’s actually not his real name! It’s his stage name - he is a magician and I think wannabe singer giggling his real name is Jake or jack or something??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:31 am

The fact that he chose to go by his "stage name" instead of his real name is all I need to know Rolling Eyes A 25-year old aspiring magician/singer? He's going to have THE MOST famewhore-y cast/season of all time IMO laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:44 am

OK mag stating Apollo is the next bachelor. They did the exact same thing with Richie who was also F3.

It won't surprise me if it's a done deal for Apollo already. It makes sense why he was acting so excited on his SM and liking every comment and asking his followers on his FB page to watch him on the show before the season even aired on tv.

I really really wish they'd go with someone new hmmm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:06 am

I do like Apollo and think he is absolutely lovely but I don’t want him as lead. I think he is too young to pull it off and I also don’t think he is charasmatic enough. Sophie’s season was a ratings success and personality wise she was a very good lead. Very honest and very respectful and that’s what you need to be as a lead. I just don’t think any of the past Bette contestants have what it takes. I would
Much prefer they seriously scout for someone new who ticks every box and boy I hope they are as compassionate as Sophie. JMO

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal