SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 77 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:13 am

So here we have Cam, shirtless, handing out a rose, which he makes clear is not his (i.e., I'm single, ladies) on Valentines Day.  Unless there is something very very wrong with the universe, he must be the next Lead.  I refuse to believe anything else!

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Dd0ubXt

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:20 am

I can't see how it's not Cam  no idea BIP won't air until March it seems so that rules out Jake and Apollo who will be doing media I suspect for BIP airing when filming begins for BachAU. James has a girlfriend. Courtney is on Bach Winter Games. There's no other returnee candidate option that I can see. Plus Cam is the only name that the media has been talking about now for weeks as the next bachelor (reminds me of what they did with Matty).

I think it's been a done deal with Cam for a while. I also refuse to believe anything else laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:39 am

Approximately when have previous leads been announced? Do they follow the same filming schedule every season like they do in the US, who always film from September-November?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:54 am

@Hawaii Girl for the past few seasons the leads have been announced after they've already started filming and during the beginning weeks of March. The filming schedule for the upcoming season will be the same as the past few years. They start filming in March until the end of May/beginning June.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:18 am

Daily Mail 3 hours behind us as usual but reaching the same conclusion about Cam's rose pic:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5389771/Cameron-Cranley-fuels-Bachelor-speculation-red-rose.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:24 am

And now we have this:

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 ODX9aeN

Source

I mean, come on, he couldn't be more Lead-ready if he had "I AM THE NEXT BACHELOR" tattooed on his chest.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:27 am

Awwww. I totally can see Cam wanting to have what his nanny and grandad have. I hope he finds it. TPTB better put some fantastic girls on his season if he's the lead! Or else!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:34 am

do we know when the filming starts? I am sorry I haven't paid much attention.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:39 am

Whatcha excited for Cam? Huh? Huh huh? Cam? What Cam?

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 EMeOZoH

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:20 am

laugh out loud Wow, he's so subtle!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:24 am

I'm getting the feeling the business opportunity is not related to the bachelor gig. He's posted things like that in the past years. Hopefully even if it's not directly related that Cam is still the next lead. I can't see it not being him but will keep hoping just in case  Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:45 am

Does he tend to post a lot of promotional/shilling stuff, @AllAboutLove?  I only started following a couple of weeks ago when it was rumoured he'd be Lead and have been quite surprised by how much he's got going on.  dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 77 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal