SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 77 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:41 am

Bobette wrote:
Sprite wrote:Thanks @Bobette.

If only I didn't live on the other side of the globe...and wasn't old enough to be his mother!

I hear you @Sprite; I'm not quite old enough to be his mum but definitely an aunt or cougar lover.  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 3806527698

But it doesn't matter: As @GuardianAngel has previously said, "we are ageless when sleuthing".  Hugesmile

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 3806527698  Nothing to do with sleuthing, I would be tempted to apply for his season!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BabyGotBach Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:58 am

Sprite wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Sprite wrote:Thanks @Bobette.

If only I didn't live on the other side of the globe...and wasn't old enough to be his mother!

I hear you @Sprite; I'm not quite old enough to be his mum but definitely an aunt or cougar lover.  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 3806527698

But it doesn't matter: As @GuardianAngel has previously said, "we are ageless when sleuthing".  Hugesmile

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 3806527698  Nothing to do with sleuthing, I would be tempted to apply for his season!

I'll apply! I'll have to run it past my boyfriend first or so like most and dump him before I go on then get back together after Hugesmile but hey it's not like I'll be f1 I just want what most girls go on the show for, like a kiss, maybe cuddle. I'll eliminate myself maybe get a few more insta followers laugh out loud #alltherightreasons #ilovecam #camforbachplease
BabyGotBach
BabyGotBach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:12 am

@BabyGotBach that's the perfect storyline. They always need someone who dumped their b/f g/f for the show, then rides off in the sunset with the original b/f. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:22 am

I wonder if Cam's picked his F1 yet?  He'll need time to practice his "blown away" face when he "meets" her on night 1. cantstopl

ETA:  
Here he is ladies! Former Bachelorette star and firefighter Cam Cranley fuels speculation he's the next Bachelor as suave star touches down in Sydney

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 XveacA0

He first rose to fame trying to win Georgia Love's heart on The Bachelorette.

And continuing to fuel speculation that he's the next Bachelor, on Thursday blue-eyed bachelor Cam Cranley hinted at the new role.

When asked if he was in fact set to break some hearts on the reality show, the 28-year-old smiled coyly and said 'No comment'.

The happy fireman was seen talking to another airport-goer whilst waiting for his suitcase near the baggage claim carousel.

And after refusing to comment when asked if appearing as the 2018 Bachelor was his destiny, it's possible the Perth-based hunk may be in Sydney for final meetings with Ten.  

Speaking to Daily Mail Australia, a Ten Spokesperson confessed that they had not yet secured the highly sought after position.

'Australia's next Bachelor has not yet been chosen, and we look forward to announcing his identity to the public later this year,' they said.

Source

That sounds like a "yes" to me.

But, Daily Mail, his official reason for being in Sydney is Cleo Bachelor of the Year, not talks with TPTB.  Try to keep up please. Rolling Eyes

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:03 am

Bobette wrote:I am not hating the thought of stalking sleuthing this man.

Matty J who? Rumoured new Bachelor Cameron Cranley showcases his VERY ripped physique as he goes swimming at a Perth beach with a hunky male palBachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 9T9cocD
Source
I think I can handle sleuthing all things Cam Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 4256136633 :gotcha:

I really hope Cam is the next lead. He's been kitted with Calibre for his Cosmo Bach event which may be a clue as past leads were all kitted with Calibre for events prior to them being announced as the lead. Hoping it's a clue.

Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:13 am

OOOOHHHH... nice catch @AllAboutLove! thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:29 am

@Bobette TY Embarressed! I'm thinking I've spent way too much time sleuthing the clothing for this show laugh out loud 

I need the announcement to happen asap if it's Cam. If it's someone other than Cam I will be super disappointed at this point. Come through TPTB  Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:06 am

Cam came in 3rd place for Cosmo Bachelor of the year which is awesome! cheerleader 

I didn't expect Cam to win, especially if he is the next lead. I was actually a bit worried, thinking if Cam did win, it could be a clue against him as I think it would be too much and could have a negative impact (Cam announced as Cosmo Bach and then Bach AU a few weeks later is OTT imo). I'd think the Cosmo editors would have an idea if Cam's the next lead so third place is a good spot where fans can hope Cam gets the other prize of being the 'Bachelor for Australia' rather than just 'Bachelor of year for Cosmo/Tinder'. Hoping that's the case and Cam is announced as the Bachelor soon!  :fingersarecrossed

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 27881273_586621875012920_4771803245330825216_n.jpg?se=7&ig_cache_key=MTcyMDI0NTYwMDMyMDAzNzQxOA%3D%3D
IGstory cosmoaustralia
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:17 am

@AllAboutLove oooo and now NW says its him!!!! OMG he is beautiful
fingers crossed all right!!!!

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 28154610

EXCLUSIVE! NW hears that Cam Cranely is the next Bachie! Yep, we're at the Cosmo Bachelor of the Year with Matty J - where Cam is nominated - who tells us, "I'm pretty sure the next Bachelor is here!" We'll cheers to that!⚘

A post shared by NW Magazine (@nwmag) on

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bffonb5B7zW/?hl=en&taken-by=nwmag

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:27 am

So many people in attendance at the event saying on SM it's rigged Cam didn't win Cosmo Bach of the year  giggling 

Even NWmag (which is the official mag for Bach AU show and huge fans of Cam) posting on their IG story Cam getting third and hashtagging it's rigged laugh out loud 

It's good thing though that people are wanting more of Cam rather than less and totally in his favor if he's announced as the Bachelor  :yes:  I honestly don't see how it can be anyone but Cam!  

https://instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/vp/279240975401e6736e3a655a4422a669/5A90E997/t50.12441-16/27977483_157808765021108_2707956669914351068_n.mp4
IGstory @nwmag
Looks like NWmag is letting it out that Cam is the new Bachelor  cheerleader Look at the comments Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 3806527698

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 28168745_10213664162072221_4770082334144684885_n
source
ETA: @LeapofFaith High clap so exciting! I can't wait for an official announcement. No way NWmag would be posting that imo unless Cam is definitely the next lead. Same as what they did with Matty and Richie. Choo Choo train for Cam danceround laughlaughlaugh
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:37 am

@AllAboutLove hahahahaha :Woah-hoo: yes indeed i am placing an early bet on sportsbet that its him!!!! Hugesmile eyedrool
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:47 am

@LeapofFaith yes place a bet :Woah-hoo:  I can't see it not being Cam especially with NWmag posting when they're an official mag for the show. I truly think TPTB wanted Cam for the lead and the guys on Sophie's season were cast on BIP for just that reason and they just had to convince Cam to do it. Cam's the best choice of them all imo and I do think Cam is ready for a partner Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 4256136633 I only hope they cast some amazing women for Cam Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 77 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal