SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:27 am

I would seriously like the next bachelor to go by his real name. And IMO at 25 Apollo might be mature but he is young to be a lead. Richie was a great F3 but as a lead ...... noooo (IMO of course)!

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:02 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:The fact that he chose to go by his "stage name" instead of his real name is all I need to know Rolling Eyes A 25-year old aspiring magician/singer? He's going to have THE MOST famewhore-y cast/season of all time IMO laugh out loud
And this is exactly why I think they'd want to go with him hmmm

The show announced they will be filming the first season of Bachelor in Paradise Australia. That's all I need to know that this show is heading in the direction of drama drama drama and contestants being cast to go on BIP (so more SM/opportunities/fame/etcetc). 

IMO it's already started to be like the US shows this year and OTT drama and scriptedness so much that I just tuned out a lot things in this year's Aussie seasons. I guess that's what happens though when it is produced by the US and is going into its 6th Bachelor season... *sigh*
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:22 pm

Off the back of Sophie being the highest rating season and show for Channel 10 why change the model and not go for another celebrity?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:03 pm

AEF wrote:Off the back of Sophie being the highest rating season and show for Channel 10 why change the model and not go for another celebrity?

It’s not a bad idea but who would be a good option? I’m blanking

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:24 am

I would find someone like Samuel Johnson fascinating. Not sure if Kris Smith or Hugh Sheridan are single?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:37 am

AEF wrote:I would find someone like Samuel Johnson fascinating. Not sure if Kris Smith or Hugh Sheridan are single?

oooo :yes: please i would love to see Kris Smith :fanningfan he would be absolute gold IMO and it would be a first having a dad as bach au..i wonder if he would do it? though he did do im a celebrity get me out of here so maybe another stint at reality tv to find love...hmmmm maybe he would...
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:35 pm

Ummmm please tell me this is a joke! Well I guess at least it’s someone new Rolling Eyes

Shane Warne is said to become the next Bachelor - Daily Mail
https://apple.news/Ae-4Bgsn9S4CQKAIiZZCdJw

Shane Warne set to be the new Bachelor Australia | New Idea Magazine - www.newidea.com.au
https://www.newidea.com.au/shane-warne-set-to-be-the-new-bachelor-australia
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:58 pm

Please say no. Just no. He is not even attractive.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:01 pm

If Shane Warne becomes the next Bachelor then how on earth can Channel 10 afford the one million pay cheque for him? It seems as if it's just a false rumour, and IMO I hope so.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:28 pm

With his history imo this would be would be negligent

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:36 pm

Shane tweeted that the story is totally false so it's just the typical tabloid clickbait no no

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:48 am

@AllAboutLove hahahaha thank goodness!! yes Note TPTB for future reference if you are reading this i asked for a Kris smith type... and shane warne was way off.... Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal