SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:17 am

AEF wrote:I would find someone like Samuel Johnson fascinating. Not sure if Kris Smith or Hugh Sheridan are single?

I was traumatised at the thought of Shane Warne as Bachelor, that would be a season that I wouldn't watch under any circumstances!

Kris Smith would be good, Hugh Sheridan would be an entirely different show.... word about town is that he's more of a mans man!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:45 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
AEF wrote:I would find someone like Samuel Johnson fascinating. Not sure if Kris Smith or Hugh Sheridan are single?

I was traumatised at the thought of Shane Warne as Bachelor, that would be a season that I wouldn't watch under any circumstances!

Kris Smith would be good, Hugh Sheridan would be an entirely different show.... word about town is that he's more of a mans man!

Do you mean Hugh is gay?? I thought delta and Hugh were a couple?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:05 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:

Do you mean Hugh is gay?? I thought delta and Hugh were a couple?

Yes, that's what the rumours are, and they've been around for a long time, sort of like how there were always rumours about Ian Thorpe before he came out.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:29 am

Apollo has been confirmed as a cast member for Bachelor in Paradise, so practically zero chance of him being next Bach, IMO.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/ten-announces-bachelor-in-paradise-cast-2018-lineup/news-story/a411fe56e3c1af0f31ee3dc860b6c76e
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:47 am

Well, I think it's safe to say that the next lead definitely will not be from Sophie's season. Too many duds/douchebags. no no No offense to Sophie's guys, but I don't think any of them could pull off being the lead. JMO.

Perhaps another celebrity? Or maybe an entrepreneur? Time will tell.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:07 pm

flojo031 wrote:Well, I think it's safe to say that the next lead definitely will not be from Sophie's season. Too many duds/douchebags. no no No offense to Sophie's guys, but I don't think any of them could pull off being the lead. JMO.

Hmmm....I don't know. I think Jarred might still have a shot. Maybe even James. Perhaps even one of Georgia's guys. I'm thinking of Cam specifically.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:31 pm

New thread for BIP

BIP - Australia

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:38 pm

Sorry, forget that. I moved the existing BIP thread (which I forgot existed) into the new category.

BIP Australia

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:18 pm

Sprite wrote:
flojo031 wrote:Well, I think it's safe to say that the next lead definitely will not be from Sophie's season. Too many duds/douchebags. no no No offense to Sophie's guys, but I don't think any of them could pull off being the lead. JMO.

Hmmm....I don't know. I think Jarred might still have a shot. Maybe even James. Perhaps even one of Georgia's guys. I'm thinking of Cam specifically.

Perhaps. I think that Jarrod got too crappy of an edit for anyone to support him as the next lead. As far as James is concerned, he didn’t even make it to the F4. He does have a lot of fans though, so we’ll see. I do like the idea of dipping back to Georgia’s season though. She had a lot of great dudes, especially Cam.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:12 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:@AllAboutLove hahahaha thank goodness!! yes  Note TPTB for future reference if you are reading this i asked for a Kris smith type... and shane warne was way off.... Hugesmile

@LeapofFaith - It seems someone took your request for a "Kris Smith" type VERY literally:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5075841/Kris-Smith-2018-Bachelor-Australia.html

Line up ladies! Hunky model Kris Smith 'to be the 2018 Bachelor Australia but is playing it coy and keeping his new role a secret'

He's the hunky Myer ambassador and former I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! star, who is a hit with the ladies.

But it seems Kris Smith is ready to settle down, with reports emerging on Monday that he's looking for love as the 2018 Bachelor Australia.

Following Sophie Monk's ratings success, NW claims the 39-year-old has been headhunted with a lucrative salary of over $300,000, and is keeping his new role a secret.

'Ratings were huge when a famous Bachelorette signed on, so to keep that momentum with Kris would be huge!' revealed their source.

'They've obviously spoken about it - he's already done I'm A Celebrity, he's dated one of the network's staffers and he's best mates with Sasha Mielczarek [former Bachelorette winner].'

'He's just not allowed to discuss anything publicly,' they continued adding he's just 'playing it Coy like Matty J did'.

And the speculation may not be far off, with Network Ten neither confirming nor denying the publication's reports.

'We are currently casting for the highly anticipated 2018 season of The Bachelor Australia but no decision has yet been made,' they told Daily Mail Australia on Monday.

However, according to Kris' social media activity, he's seemed to have found his own love.

Making their first red carpet appearance together on Saturday at Stakes Day, the father to Ethan, 7, couldn't wipe the smile off his face as he posed alongside personal trainer Sarah Boulazeris.

Also posting selfies together on social media, friends of the couple were quick to congratulate them on 'finally' making their love public.

The news comes after the genetically-blessed pair sparked romance rumours earlier in the year after enjoying a Balinese holiday together.

And last night, Kris and Sarah enjoyed a romantic dinner date at Sydney's Otto Bar where they enjoyed some red wine and a tray of oysters.

Daily Mail Australia has reached out to Kris and Sarah for further comment.

What do you reckon? Legit info, or ploy to get more girls to apply?

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:23 am

@Bobette Nice!!about time they listen Hugesmile

Please let this be true I would just die cheerleader eyedrool

I am all for Kris Smith being next bach !!!! Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3552228123 Praying
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:59 am

In my mind Kris Smith as the next Bachelor is a done deal. Channel 10 are already starry-eyed counting the ratings boom. And of course Kris fits the mould perfectly. He is rumoured to have met someone previous to the show and who he may or may not be going out with. For the sake of a name I'll call her Sarah. Sarah comes on as a contestant to win his heart along with 20 other hopefuls. She has unquestionable Sportsbet odds and so it is a done deal on night one. But the course of set up-- oh sorry true love, never runs smoothly and a lovely young woman grabs Kris's attention. But all ends well, and Kris and Sarah live happily ever after.
And the moral of the show is no one can argue with Sportsbet odds thumbsup

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal