SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 77 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu May 03, 2018 12:41 pm

I am not a fan of all the butt baring bikinis. Just a little much for me. I know these are pap pics so I hope it's not as in your face on the show. Since the girls seemed to be wearing the same kind of bikinis on one of the group dates I assume that they are provided by production so I expect they won't be shy showing off the goods. no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu May 03, 2018 5:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What a date!

What is Home & Away?

They do look like they were having fun. IA if there are no leaks from their first date, something sounds fishy to me. Or is it possible that she is the one he fell for at the beginning and was having a hard time continuing on, hence the rumours he almost quit?

Yes, as @IrelandRose says, Home & Away is an Aussie TV show about life in a small Australian coastal town, which is famous for giving actors a start in the business - Naomi Watts, Chris Hemsworth, Isla Fisher, Heath Ledger, Julian McMahon, Simon Baker etc etc...  The acting is generally considered to be at a "beginner level" (i.e. not great laugh out loud). It's been on for literally 30 years (I used to watch it when I was a kid!).  Sam Frost (AU Bette from a few years back) has recently taken up acting and has her first role on... you guessed, it, Home and Away.  If you're a young Aussie actor looking for fame, you want a job on H & A, even as an extra (hence my side eyes at Cassandra & Romy).

Re the rumours that he almost quit - I think that was because they wanted him to shave his moustache!! laugh out loud  But Cassandra is the girl he was rumoured to have been dating for several months before the show so her involvement is super suspicious IMO.  I'm not sure if I can get behind them as a couple.  If he was into her, why accept the role as Bach?  If she was into him, why go on a TV show to meet someone else (it's been claimed int he media she had "no idea" Nich was Lead, but I'm not convinced...)  IMO if it didn't work in the real world and he chooses her as F1, it's either been pre-arranged, or he just wasn't keen on any of the girls and felt like she was the best option.  Either way, hmmm
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu May 03, 2018 7:29 pm

I realise he is an "action man" and he probably wants a partner with a similar vibe, but WetnWild is not a very romantic date is it.  Throwing her over his shoulder - reminds me of Elise and Matty J last year  no idea

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu May 03, 2018 8:27 pm

Agent99 wrote:I realise he is an "action man" and he probably wants a partner with a similar vibe, but WetnWild is not a very romantic date is it.  Throwing her over his shoulder - reminds me of Elise and Matty J last year  no idea

I get what you're saying, but with Matty & Elise it seemed very forced to me "oh-look-we-are-having-fun-now-yes?" and not something he would ever normally do, whereas with Nick, I think that is totally something he would think is funny/romantic.  

I could see him having a "Caveman Courting Style".  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu May 03, 2018 8:40 pm

This season has a very strong stench of Toni May about it already, and it hasn't even started yet. The rest of the girls will just have to give their best auditions for BIP, because I fear this season is a scam.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 03, 2018 8:51 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:This season has a very strong stench of Toni May about it already, and it hasn't even started yet. The rest of the girls will just have to give their best auditions for BIP, because I fear this season is a scam.

I was just thinking the same thing Suspect
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu May 03, 2018 11:06 pm

For me, the whole season will hinge on the very first moment Nick and Cassandra "meet" on the red carpet and whether or not they acknowledge that they already know other.

Sophie got away with saying "You look familiar - I think we've met?" to Stu.

Matty got away with saying "You look familiar - I think I've seen you around Sydney?" to Laura.  

Nick CANNOT get away with saying "You look familiar - I think we've been to several public functions together and had regular sex over the past few months?" to Cassandra.

So what will he say?  If they play dumb and pretend they don't know each other then TPTB are taking us for complete idiots and the whole franchise has jumped the shark, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 04, 2018 10:54 am

Bobette wrote:Segway group date 04/05 reported Here.  Looks like it might be 2 teams of 3, so possibly Top 6?  Pics on the SM page.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Kn5EDEw
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 B2KMcnHBachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 ZBLfWUh
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 ROXygDf

I spy Cassandra, Sophie and the Zoo Brunette (Britt?) on the Yellow Team.

And I think that's First Date Girl on the Blue Team?  If so I wonder where she's been hiding on the past few groups dates?  Not there because she went on a second single perhaps?  

I think the second girl in blue is probably Cat, not sure of the third at the back.  Diimex will probably upload more pics in a day or two so should be able to ID them from that.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 04, 2018 3:19 pm

@Bobette thanks for the explanation of Home and Away and the background between Cassandra and Nick. I didn't realize they were that involved. Suspect

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 04, 2018 8:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette thanks for the explanation of Home and Away and the background between Cassandra and Nick. I didn't realize they were that involved. Suspect

Well it's all just heresay of course but it did come from the Daily Telegraph and they tend to be right on the money with Bach gossip.  Can't access the original article but it's been quoted in other media sources:

He’s the ‘ocker’ rugby union star who was revealed as the 2018 Bachelor on Wednesday.

And it seems that Nick Cummins can pass the awkward introduction phase with one contestant, Cassandra Wood, after a source claimed the pair had already dated.

Quoting an ‘unnamed source’ the Daily Telegraph claimed that Nick had known hopeful Cassandra Wood for more than 12 months and the pair were ‘more than friends’

'They’ve definitely been more than just friends,’ the source claimed...

It was also suggested that Nick and Cassandra had been spotted together at a number of events, including the Fall’s Festival over New Years and at an Australian Open of Surf event in Sydney’s Manly in March.

According to her Starnow profile, Cassandra hails from Sydney’s Northern Beaches and has a handful of acting and modelling credits.

Besides appearing briefly in Home and Away, Cassandra has also modelled for brands such as Reebok and Rebel Sport.

[I] am very interested in pursuing my modelling and acting career. I have a great attitude and would love to work with new people,’ she said in her Starnow bio.

Source

Suspect  Suspect  Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 04, 2018 10:59 pm

Good old Diimex coming through with the goods once again.  More pics from the segway date below.  

Blue Team:
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 XMFqj0k

First Date Girl
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 I85lp8E

Dasha
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 MtTY2eA

One of the intruders
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 JrSrZ8t

The really tall girl
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 NvEK3fg

Yellow Team:
Britt (?) from the zoo
Cassandra
Sophie
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 WZb3edU

Source

I feel like there should be another girl in yellow to make the teams even 4 v 4 but maybe Nick makes up the 4th for the yellow team and these are our Top 7 girls?

One thing I notice looking through all the pics, Cassandra seems to be a bit left out while the other girls seem v friendly with each other.  I noticed the same thing with Laura on Matty's season - she didn't seem as tight with the other girls as they did with each other.  

I think by this stage the girls would have a fairly good idea of who he's going to pick and by now I imagine it's probably come out that Cassandra & Nick have "met" before.  Even if she's a lovely girl, that's got to cause some resentment, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Tue May 08, 2018 10:42 pm

Things have seemed quiet for a week now... I'm guessing HTDs are underway.
Have we seen any further activity on SM for any of the girls sleuthed?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 77 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal