SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 77 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:12 am

So we have Kris who TPTB apparently wanted, implying he turned it down.  And we have Apollo, who was rumoured to be on BiP, but hasn't been photographed or named on the recent castlists, so potentially wasn't there.  Hmmm.....   :detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:36 am

Do we have a thread for Bachelorette 2018 yet?  Cause look who's name is being thrown around for Lead... Casey Donovan!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:25 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette on the home page.

Bachelorette Season 6

When I click this link it takes me back to this home page? This is the bachelor season 6 not the Bachelorette.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:45 pm

@Storybook what would I do if I had a brain.

Sorry, totally misunderstood thinking it was the 'ette thread. Thank you for pointing that out.

I will create it now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:51 pm

This is the correct link.

Bachelorette Australia Season 4

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This is the correct link.

Bachelorette Australia Season 4

Thanks, @GuardianAngel! thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:18 am

What in the world are they doing? Is them picking celebs going to be the rule of the game now?? I thought that Sophie and Georgia were the exceptions? I wish they'd choose someone from this season of the bette like James for example.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:52 am

I really think Apollo might be the next Lead.  Kris Smith is the only other name I've heard being thrown around, but he's in a relationship, and has already come straight out and said he's not interested.  

Apollo is still including #bachelor and #bachelorette hashtags with every post, and in his latest he hinted at "crazy adventures" due to come in 2018.  "Adventures/journey" seem to be key words for Leads IMO.

His posts also seem very measured IMO, like they're being screened/approved by someone.  Has anyone heard any other possible names being mentioned?  Filming must be due to start in March I would imagine...

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 LXVyHgY

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:50 am

What about James as the lead? He is marketing himself a lot on Instagram, very similar type posts to Matty leading up to the Bachelor. Lots of family photos with babies and plenty of outdoorsy type pics where he's shirtless. Definitely showing that he's a catch.

Apollo just seems way too young still...

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:55 am

Am I still able to hope tptb might go for someone new and not an ex contestant?? Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3552228123
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:32 am

BlueJeans wrote:What about James as the lead? He is marketing himself a lot on Instagram, very similar type posts to Matty leading up to the Bachelor. Lots of family photos with babies and plenty of outdoorsy type pics where he's shirtless. Definitely showing that he's a catch.

Apollo just seems way too young still...

You could be right, @BlueJeans - I think it's suss that neither guy has posted any pics of themselves with girls, only family/babies/puppies.  The thing that stands out as different to me is that Apollo is the only one using the #bachelor tag.  I could see him using #bachelorette since that's where he's known from, but #bachelor... hmmmmm.  

Also they subtley mentioned about 10435677 times how much of an "old soul" Apollo is when he was on the show, which makes me think they are wanting people to overlook his age.  Why would they care unless they're lining him up for something more... that's the way I'm thinking.  Maybe it's all just promo for Bach in Paradise though.  We'll see.

LeapofFaith wrote:Am I still able to hope tptb might go for someone new and not an ex contestant?? Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3552228123

That would be my preference too.  I'm just surprised there hasn't been more "noise" about potential leads.  If it was a celeb or someone known, I'd have thought by now someone would leak.  Though, Sophie came out of the blue so who knows.  no idea
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 77 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal