SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 77 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 70 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:32 am

We have an air date people! Just saw an ad on TV. Not starting till August 15 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 2292733854
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:31 am

Promo featuring some M&G from the opening night is up on Facebook as well, will try to post a link when I get home.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:34 am

Wonder what happened to Survivor? Or The Bachelor will air at a later time slot

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:54 am

Survivor is premiering on Wednesday 1 August. Survivor is the one channel 10 show I watch!

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:58 am

I got it wrong. The Bachelor is at the 7.30pm time slot. So they will have to change the Survivor air time or days.

Look like they are trying to get the Survivor views to watch The Batchelor

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:18 am

I think last year Survivor and Bette ran at the same time with Survivor on Sunday and Monday and Bette on Wednesday and Thursday. They might be starting Survivor on Wednesday before Bach starts, and then settling back into that pattern.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:38 am

Cass gets the first individual promo! They are being very upfront about her knowing him beforehand.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:42 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Cass gets the first individual promo! They are being very upfront about her knowing him beforehand.

YESSS I just saw the ad!  

OMG poor Cassandra.  She looks genuinely shocked (as does he).  IMO the producers knew exactly what they were doing when they cast her.  Gotta get that DRA-MA.  The rest of the girls will not be happy.

She seems sweet from the promo - I have a feeling she's going to get dragged along with the girls hating her and a producer in her ear telling her she's the one only to be brutally dumped at F4.  Yikes.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:10 am

Brooke just had an individual ad as well, so first 2 intros are from the F4. They’re not hiding anything so far
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:58 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Brooke just had an individual ad as well, so first 2 intros are from the F4. They’re not hiding anything so far

What was Brooke's intro like, @Dirty Street Pie?  She's my tip for Bette 2019 so I'll be interested to see how they present her.

ETA:  DM have published an article featuring official cast photos of Brooke & Cass. Where are they from??? There's nothing on Tenplay, Instagram or Facebook so far as I can tell.  Has anyone seen any official Ch 10 bios? 

DM were suspiciously quick to publish this IMO and the "article" reads like a press release from Ch 10.  Makes me think they are in cahoots with TPTB to drum up publicity for the season and had these articles pre-written.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 RR3thxA

Anyway, the first thing they mention about Brooke is that she's Indigenous, which is a bit tokenistic IMO.  It's like they're reducing her identity to a gimmick, i.e. "LOOK HOW PROGRESSIVE WE ARE!".  Ugh, they don't get it.   no no

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Jw9zeA6

They then go on to talk about Cass and how "like Nick" she is, and the fact that they know each other.  Definitely seems like that will be the focus of her storyline.  I have a nasty feeling TPTB totally threw the poor girl under the bus.

Much like Nick, girly tomboy Cass is passionate about rugby, animals and catching waves on her surf board. Arriving at the mansion, Cass is shell-shocked to discover that this is not the first time she has met the Bachelor,’ Channel 10’s description reads.

Again, where is this "Channel 10's description" DM are quoting?  I wonder if DM stuffed up and released the info early...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:47 pm

I missed Cass' intro but saw Brooke's.  She is very pretty and sweet, brought two balls (rugby and AFL) and told Nick she played both. She then innocently asked what he did.  I'm not sure I buy that one.  Nick played rugby in WA for a number of years question

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:54 pm

I can’t remember how it started as I didn’t realise what it was straight away. They were presenting her as being a bit tomboy as well, and into sports, and her saying to Nick that she plays a lot of sport, then she says to him “what do you do?” and in an ITM he is saying something like “it’s so refreshing that she doesn’t know who I am”.

My prediction is she will get the most sweetheart of sweetheart edits because as tokenistic as it it for them to be banging on about her being indigenous if they vilify her they would cop more than usual backlash.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 77 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 70 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal