SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 74 of 77 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:12 pm

Nick will be on K & JO this morning.  

Interested parties can listen here: https://www.iheart.com/live/kiis-1065-6185/

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:38 pm

Happy premiere day lovelies! smileyyay :aussieflag:

Who's ready for some villain spotting, some twinkly music and sticking a fork in it?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:50 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Happy premiere day lovelies! smileyyay :aussieflag:

Who's ready for some villain spotting, some twinkly music and sticking a fork in it?

FORKS AT THE READY!   cheerleader

Nick currently killing it on K & JO.  What a nice bloke.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:07 pm

Listeners are now calling in with questions

ONE JUST REFERENCED THE ARTICLE THAT QUOTED ME! cantstopl rofl

He said he can't say much, but he's "bloody happy", i.e. he didn't leave single.

Has also said he's only had 3 girlfriends, always long-term.  Awww.

Also said one girl stood out night 1 and she gets the key.

Says Sophie Monk is not his ideal woman - he's never met her.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:14 pm

Bobette wrote:Listeners are now calling in with questions

ONE JUST REFERENCED THE ARTICLE THAT QUOTED ME! cantstopl rofl

He said he can't say much, but he's "bloody happy", i.e. he didn't leave single.

Has also said he's only had 3 girlfriends, always long-term.  Awww.

Also said one girl stood out night 1 and she gets the key.

Says Sophie Monk is not his ideal woman - he's never met her.

That's a classic!! spitcoffee
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:15 pm

"I read an article the other day that said you don't pick anyone...." rotfl

Literally me:  spitcoffee

ETA:  Just re-watched the clips.  In the one about producers being buzzkills Nick mentions kissing someone in the spa/pool and says he told the camera crew to "pack up and go home" (laugh out loud).  I don't think he'd be talking like that about anyone other than F1 IMO.  Watch out for the girl who gets a spa/pool date.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:09 pm

^^ good pick up!
Hopefully there's some screen caps to sleuth surrounding this situation soon!!

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:15 am

Bobette wrote:"I read an article the other day that said you don't pick anyone...." rotfl

ETA:  Just re-watched the clips.  In the one about producers being buzzkills Nick mentions kissing someone in the spa/pool and says he told the camera crew to "pack up and go home" (laugh out loud).  I don't think he'd be talking like that about anyone other than F1 IMO.  Watch out for the girl who gets a spa/pool date.
On the lookout for pool/spa dates then, but not early on. Maybe at LCD before FRC?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:26 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Bobette wrote:"I read an article the other day that said you don't pick anyone...." rotfl

On the lookout for pool/spa dates then, but not early on. Maybe at LCD before FRC?

Yeah, I agree.  Takes time to build up a bit of spa chemistry, ala Matty and Georgia in the jacuzzi  :fanningfan
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:39 am

Oh man, Nick's in trouble! He's basically admitted F1 is a brunette. Naughty Naughty Badge. laugh out loud

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:18 am

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:37 am

Bobette wrote:

Source

i can't stop smiling when he speaks.....imo he is going to be very entertaining bachelor and i might learn a new language at the same time laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 77 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal