SELECT CONTENT

Sophie Monk - Stu Laundy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophie Monk - Stu Laundy - Bachelorette Australia  - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sophie Monk - Stu Laundy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by AEF Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:08 am

The running Stu gag that kept going long after they appeared was also very funny.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Sophie Monk - Stu Laundy - Bachelorette Australia  - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sophie Monk - Stu Laundy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by AEF Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:17 am

https://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/tv/sophie-monk-and-stu-laundy-set-the-record-straight-again/ar-AAufjno?ocid=spartanntp

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:57 am

If Sophie and Stu are making each other laugh, it's a good sign that they are very compatible. Only time will tell if that will last. Hope so. It takes a lot to put yourself out there as they both did and you hope they'd reap the reward for a long time!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:51 pm

I hope they make it since I liked them as a couple, but if not, it's no sweat for me. I'm glad they are speaking up about some of the people interviewing them. I'm as sceptical as the next person...probably more so...but some of the questions and just the aggressive manner from some of these so called reporters is just a little too OTT for me. This is a silly show. The way I saw some of them questioning them, you would think they are hardened criminals. It's light hearted fluff and that is how it should be approached.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:15 pm

Yeah I don’t think they should be copping this much flack. Of course a 44 and 37 year old aren’t going to be all over each other. I want them to work out and I definitely hope they do. You can see their personalities are definitely well suited. JMO

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:46 pm

No wonder Ch 9 was doing a story on Sophie and Stu. It seems Ch 9 want Sophie (or her manager is trying to get the gig for her) to host their new reality show Love Island. I think Sophie will be good in that role.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:05 pm

https://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/tv/when-sophie-monk-signed-on-to-the-bachelorette-this-is-the-deal-she-made/ar-AAuiNmQ?ocid=spartanntp

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:45 am

Storybook wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Hmmm....  question
regardless of whether Sophie Monk and Stu Laundy's relationship works out, the blonde beauty got exactly what she wanted from The Bachelorette, according to radio show host Em Rusciano.

The 38-year-old claimed on Monday that there is no romance between the high-profile couple and that Sophie 'played' audiences by appearing on the show.

'I think Sophie Monk has got exactly what she wanted out of this show,' she said on The Em Rusciano Radio Show with Harley Breen.  

'I think she is a smart business women, wants to be in the entertainment industry and I think she has become Australia's darling.

'She has played a trick on everyone and the ultimate prize is a great career, not a man.'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5030027/Em-Rusciano-says-Sophie-Monk-got-wanted.html#ixzz4wxAvIieN

I said weeks ago the winner of the Bachelorette was Sophie. I said she had revived her failing career.  If the allegations in these articles are true, then all I can say is I'm not surprised.
@Storybook I have to agree that if anyone is a winner this season it is Sophie. If her relationship goes belly up I think she could definitely play off the whole "I choose the wrong men" narrative. She seems very savvy and smart and for sure I think she knows what she is doing and proved that on her season ensuring the narrative she wanted took precedence. Same as her asking viewers to "have my back" before her season aired. I think her ability to be "aww shucks I am just so bad at this kind of stuff" will work to her favor if it doesn't last. Will see....

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:58 am

Jan explains how the instagram video with Stu and Soph happened:
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:56 am

@AllAboutLove  I think you could be spot on with Sophie's responses :yes:  And time (sooner than later IMO) will tell.

The latest gossip source is a radio station host who has come out and said Sophie has a boyfriend that is NOT Stu Laundry. the plot thickens . . .Source

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:30 am

^^Wow whole lot of smoke out there. Are these hosts credible or are they competing with Sophie? Interesting either way.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:10 pm

Hmm... there seems to be consistent smoke so far. Makes me think that those in media may know something...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sophie Monk - Stu Laundy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

+12
iamreal2u
Enough
Sprite
stoneleigh
AEF