Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by Linds911 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:11 pm

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! I LOVE THIS NEWS!!! cheerleader

(ps: I hate timezones laugh out loud )

♡♡ ♡  
#SeanCat #Shefani
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 9935

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by lipsis on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:19 pm

^^^ tell me about it. I was sleeping and heard the back to back notifications. That sure woke me up. laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by StevAlimc on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:21 pm

Oh, gee!!! :babies [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Woahoo!! :woah-hoo:
StevAlimc
StevAlimc

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:30 pm

I hope [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is a girl laugh out loud but another boy will be fine too. Samuel is going to be an amazing big brother! Smiley

♡♡ ♡  
#SeanCat #Shefani
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 9935

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:26 pm

They gave a few quotes to People about the little one. Sean is hoping for a mini Catherine but they will be happy either way and they aren't finding out the gender beforehand.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20144

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:31 pm

Congrats to Sean Catherine and little Samuel on this joyous news! A precious new life who will be loved by so many and will bring an abundance of heartfelt happiness.

Hoorray

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 54155

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:57 pm

Speaking of gender, I put up a poll if you want to cast your wish vote just for fun.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:19 pm

According to their statement, Lowe baby [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is due in late May.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20144

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:48 pm

Late May works me. And Samuel will be just shy of 23 months. That's a really good age difference. Not too much, not too little.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for the due date. The Bach Baby Fan forum has been updated!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 54155

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats on Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:50 pm

YAY!!! I'm beyond happy and excited for baby#2! Can't wait to see the new BABA! Samuel will be an amazing big brother. :babies cheerleader
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:15 pm

@catherinegiudici: Saturday brunch

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum