Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Page 2 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by Linds911 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:11 pm

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! I LOVE THIS NEWS!!! cheerleader

(ps: I hate timezones laugh out loud )

SeanCat Boothstowe Shefani
Linds911

Female Posts : 9441

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by lipsis on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:19 pm

^^^ tell me about it. I was sleeping and heard the back to back notifications. That sure woke me up. laugh out loud

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by StevAlimc on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:21 pm

Oh, gee!!! :babies #2 Woahoo!! :woah-hoo:
StevAlimc

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:30 pm

I hope #2 is a girl laugh out loud but another boy will be fine too. Samuel is going to be an amazing big brother! Smiley

SeanCat Boothstowe Shefani
Linds911

Female Posts : 9441

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:26 pm

They gave a few quotes to People about the little one. Sean is hoping for a mini Catherine but they will be happy either way and they aren't finding out the gender beforehand.

http://people.com/babies/sean-lowe-catherine-giudici-lowe-pregnant-excited-second-child/amp/
umngirl

Female Posts : 20026

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:31 pm

Congrats to Sean Catherine and little Samuel on this joyous news! A precious new life who will be loved by so many and will bring an abundance of heartfelt happiness.

Hoorray

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 49999

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:57 pm

Speaking of gender, I put up a poll if you want to cast your wish vote just for fun.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:19 pm

According to their statement, Lowe baby #2 is due in late May.
http://www.etonline.com/bachelor-alum-sean-lowe-and-wife-catherine-are-expecting-baby-no-2-90400
umngirl

Female Posts : 20026

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:48 pm

Late May works me. And Samuel will be just shy of 23 months. That's a really good age difference. Not too much, not too little.

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:36 pm

@umngirl Thanks for the due date. The Bach Baby Fan forum has been updated!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 49999

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats on Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:50 pm

YAY!!! I'm beyond happy and excited for baby#2! Can't wait to see the new BABA! Samuel will be an amazing big brother. :babies cheerleader
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:15 pm

@catherinegiudici: Saturday brunch

https://instagram.com/p/BbFM1IgndOz/

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum