SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

19weeks - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 12 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:59 pm

I was curious what she looked like with Samuel. Lucky for me mist of her monthly pictures are in the non-discussion thread. Samuel popped at 16 1/2 weeks. She’s smaller this time. Here she is at 19 weeks with Samuel aka: Peanut the First.

lipsis wrote:19 weeks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Derrs a baby in dere [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

19weeks - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 12 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:05 pm

Merry Christmas everyone

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:07 pm

19weeks - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 12 3806527698 :ok Mom and Dad, this isn't funny." He's so precious in his flannels.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:15 pm

He's more amused in the second picture in Cat's post with his girlfriend, Keeton. She screaming her lungs out. laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:16 pm

Of course he has pizza socks. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] laugh out loud laugh out loud

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:21 pm

Lol I didn't notice what was on his socks until you mentioned it.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:32 pm

Oh gracious! laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:49 pm

^Samuel is like nope, I don’t know that lady. laugh out loud laugh out loud

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:27 am

Some family pics featuring Sam the Ham.

Source

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:50 am

Thanks umngirl, those are the cutest family pictures. They made my morning happy!!!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:54 am

I hope Sean or Catherine shares one of just my three, er four, favorite Lowes.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:57 am

Great pics. Come on SeanCat, we need family-specific pics from you. Pretty pleaseeee

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

+35
Fleurdesel
timfan
bleuberry
Billysmom
Astrobach