Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:25 pm

I did side by side.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 39 4c785c10

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by lipsis on Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:36 pm

Hey thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] she appears to be a carrying a little bit higher (and smaller) this time but since there is almost two weeks difference in the picks, it's hard to tell for sure.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:14 pm

I think she's having a boy. Wishes for a healthy happy baby, easy delivery and a family pic very soon! She looks amazing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 54926

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:26 pm

This is Cat almost exactly 4 week before giving birth to Samuel. She looks to be carrying higher this time but also possible the baby hasn’t really started to drop yet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20152

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:22 am

She also started showing later this time and stayed smaller for quite a while. Otherwise, she said she has felt exactly the same (per her interview on the Babes and Babies podcast this week). If it is a boy, we can count on at least one more pregnancy (based on an old interview)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat on Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:29 am

She is so beautiful, and pregnant even MORE beautiful.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13264

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:45 pm

The kid and his hair fetish

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:59 pm

When your dad is judging a mac and cheese cook-off for charity, you get the best seat in the house. (When you're not sleeping in the car with your starving mama)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
@catherinegiudici IG story

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:36 pm

When your kids are your Saturday night entertainment

Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
seanloweksu  Just taking inventory on which one knows the most tricks. It’s a tight race.

Last edited by lipsis on Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:When your kids are your Saturday night entertainment

Now they just need to take it to the backyard and see who’s better at fetch.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20152

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:04 am

Have we really not posted all week? How about we hop on the morning train to Lowe-ville?

Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

seanloweksu Samuel always takes the train to work on Fridays.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum