SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 41 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by Linds911 Fri May 04, 2018 7:48 pm

giggling

Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 41 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by lipsis Fri May 04, 2018 8:36 pm

I've watched that video on loop. The kid cracks me up. He went from 0-60 on the happy scale in less than a second. Methinks our Samuel knows how to get what he wants.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 04, 2018 9:03 pm

Something to look forward to. Sean and his favorite child (Ellie) are working for a project for the Banfield Foundation, a non-profit that focuses on animal care/health. They shot a PSA yesterday. More details are supposed to come in a few weeks.

Credit: @seanloweksu

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri May 04, 2018 10:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i bet he will teach little brother or sister how to do that too giggling

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 05, 2018 4:29 pm

Guess what happened today peeps....?

@seanloweksu

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 05, 2018 8:58 pm

Awwee he looks adorable! Little man!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun May 06, 2018 1:44 pm

He just cheers me up no matter what.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 09, 2018 7:14 pm

Lots of special quality time with their [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] before [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] arrives.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed May 09, 2018 7:31 pm

Catherine’s a gamer! Good for her. I was just thinking about her because it’s been hot as blazes this week in Dallas.

Is she due soon?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 09, 2018 7:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes ma’am. In 9 days.

And some pics from @catherinegiudici IG. I could do without the snake.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 10, 2018 3:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 9 days!? ahhhh feels like so far away but it will be here in a flash! Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 41 1176891977

Samuel is brave with that snake i would have ran away laugh out loud

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 10, 2018 4:19 pm

Bachelor 17 & Bachelor 47

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

+35
Fleurdesel
timfan
bleuberry
Billysmom
Astrobach