Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Page 43 of 76 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 59 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by Guest on Wed May 16, 2018 11:43 pm

Wishing her a happy LABOR day! From the three amigos to the 4 compardres ! Regarding coloring, my friend in Philly married a Filipino mix guy and their firstborn, a daughter looks like her father and the second, their son looks like his mom, blond and all. Beautiful family like the Lowe’s.

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by lipsis on Thu May 17, 2018 11:45 am

Big brother has spoken

Credit: @Sean Lowe

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Thu May 17, 2018 11:52 am

I mean, that’s cool Samuel but I think you’re wrong.

(Let’s be real, he is smarter than me so he’s likely right)

umngirl

Female Posts : 20096

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Thu May 17, 2018 11:54 am

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Thu May 17, 2018 11:56 am

Samuel is the cutest little boy. and will be an amazing big brother to this new blessing. Wishing this fam a safe and happy day tomorrow.
Diana

Female Posts : 7930

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu May 17, 2018 12:01 pm

Either or, I think he'll be a great big brother and I look forward to the first pic of them together! Good luck to the Lowe's tomorrow! Samuel, enjoy your last day of only child, you'll have a new best friend tomorrow!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51811

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Thu May 17, 2018 1:33 pm

Possibly the last pic of them as a family of three.

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy on Thu May 17, 2018 4:07 pm

It makes me nervous that Samuel is so close to the candle on the counter.
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1120

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats on Thu May 17, 2018 4:53 pm

I'm so excited for the new baby! Praying for a successful delivery and a healthy momma and baby.
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Thu May 17, 2018 5:04 pm

Not sure if they’ll follow the same announcement pattern as they did when Samuel was born but as a reminder they tweeted his arrival several hours after his birth and followed up with one picture from each the next day.

Also, in regards to pictures, I am copying over @GuardianAngel directive from Samuel’s birth should any pictures make their way onto social media before a picture posted or approved by SeanCat.

GuardianAngel: "Fans have supported Sean and Catherine from day one. We have always respected their privacy and supported their decisions. During this time of the birth of Samuel, they personally have not released any pictures, nor has any magazine should they have an exclusive first picture deal. Therefore, if anyone see's any pictures of Samuel from any source that has not been formally authorized by Sean or Catherine, it is forbidden to be posted here. Should any pictures be posted, they will be deleted, along with a 3 day ban."

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Fri May 18, 2018 9:31 am

The family is in the waiting room. Cynthia, Jay, Sherry, Aunt Pam, Darlene, Ken and all 6 Shulls. 12 family members in total....so far.

Oh and this guy...

Credit for all info and pic @mixandmatchmama

Last edited by lipsis on Fri May 18, 2018 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri May 18, 2018 9:35 am

Wonderful! It won't be long now!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51811

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 76 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 59 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum