SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 46 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by vivi2 Fri May 18, 2018 7:49 pm

Congrats! Another beautiful baby Lowe, he looks just like Samuel and I really love the name Isaiah. I'm so happy for them. Cat looks beautiful as usual . High clap High clap

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 46 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 18, 2018 8:12 pm

Beautiful news. Welcomeparty! Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 46 1790118014 Hoorray Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 46 1790118014

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 18, 2018 8:16 pm

You know how I love my side by sides. Isaiah looks like Samuel but more importantly, Sean has stepped up his hospital coif.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri May 18, 2018 8:31 pm

Awww! That’s beautiful! Another baby boy Hugesmile congratutions sean and catherine Hugesmile

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri May 18, 2018 8:55 pm

clapping! thumbsup Hooray for the newest Lowe, baby Isaiah. He looks just like his gorgeous brother Samuel. So happy for Sean and Catherine and Samuel.
A wonderful healthy baby boy. Happy Birthday little Isaiah.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri May 18, 2018 9:03 pm

In the other pic Shay posted, just before the video, Samuel doesn't look like he's quite sure about all this!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 18, 2018 9:09 pm

That's okay, mom and dad aren't quite sure about this two kid thing either. laugh out loud Wait til Samuel figures out that this alien being is coming home to live with them.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri May 18, 2018 9:10 pm

Lol yes I liked that photo. Poor little guy laugh out loud Im looking forward to the first photo and/or video of Samuel holding him!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri May 18, 2018 9:11 pm

The pics of Catherine & Sean with the baby and the announcement are now on people.com
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 18, 2018 9:14 pm

I was kind of hoping for a girl too but I'm a mom of two boys and I wouldn't trade them for anything (maybe once or twice giggling).

I'm so happy for the new family of 4! He's a cutie for sure.  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 46 1790118014

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri May 18, 2018 9:30 pm

I do think Catherine will be a great mom of sons... but I doubt they're done. There will be girls.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 18, 2018 9:46 pm

It's picture-palooza

Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
homebyseanandcatherine The @homebyseanandcatherine family just got a little bigger. Congrats to our co-founders Sean and Catherine on their new baby boy Isaiah Hendrix!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

+35
Fleurdesel
timfan
bleuberry
Billysmom
Astrobach