SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 50 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by maryl Wed May 30, 2018 10:41 am

Isaiah is so cute just like his brother. I love the Lowe family.
Thanks to everyone for posting.

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 50 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by lipsis Wed May 30, 2018 11:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :Welcome <----- that's me jumping up and down in the back! Glad you could join us. Please come back often.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 30, 2018 11:14 am

And who needs a little Samuel Thomas to start their day? Can't wait for the first Isaiah giggling video.

Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 30, 2018 11:23 am

I certainly could use Samuel giggles to start my day every day! He's such a good happy boy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 30, 2018 1:07 pm

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 30, 2018 2:22 pm

Big brother watching over little brother is heart melting! :sprinklehearts

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Wed May 30, 2018 4:37 pm

Thank you Lipsis for the we!come. I'm been lurking here since I found out Catherine
was pregnant with Samuel and I love her. So I googled her and that's when I found out
about this forum. I read everything about her and Sean. Reading about their season with
you guys . I always look forward to seeing videos of Samuel it always made me laugh and giggled.
When I feel down I watched Samuel and it always made me smile. Thanks to everyone for posting.
Now I'm looking forward for more videos with the four of them.

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:51 pm

Just some preciousness for your Friday. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:02 pm

Jumping hearts
No words
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:23 pm

They're so lovely!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:42 pm

Oh Samuel, you are THE BEST

Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:44 pm

Adorable. laugh out loud though he looks more interested in his TV show.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

+35
Fleurdesel
timfan
bleuberry
Billysmom
Astrobach