SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by jaspats Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:16 am

Have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving to you all!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:28 am

Thankful for this little nugget
Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Full of thanks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:41 am

I'm thankful for this whole family. They bring me smiles daily. And I believe that's 'thank you' in sign language, correct?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:09 am

Happy Thanksgiving all! blowkiss

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:44 am

Just a little family time this Saturday.

Source

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:36 am

Too cute

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:01 am

They always look so joyful, It's contagious Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 6 2498057887
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:42 am

I think that picture represents them more a lot of pictures do. They crack each other up.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:44 am

^^ Yup , it's a great thing to share, a wacky sense of humor. More arguments end with laughter than with anger.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:50 am

I’d love the video leading up to that pic. I can only imagine what was said and done.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:55 am

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by StevAlimc Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:22 am

Samuel is such a joy to watch, those giggles gets me every time! Smiley
Credit @loweinteriors Instastory
StevAlimc
StevAlimc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

+35
Fleurdesel
timfan
bleuberry
Billysmom
Astrobach