SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 60 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by maryl Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:58 pm

What could I say? SUPER CUTE NESS both mommy and baby !!!!!!!!!

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 60 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:39 am

Oh baby baby! This is one cute family !

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:28 pm

First giggles beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:31 pm

Off to Florida

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:50 pm

Yay for the first trip as a family of four! And they brought babysitters. laugh out loud

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:03 pm

It's a win win for everyone. It's nice to have the built in sitters to help out so everyone can enjoy. Are they going to Disney or somewhere else?

They are going to have a great time regardless of where they go. I'm sure they both could use a vacation at this point!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:06 pm

I don't know why they're going, but the boys are too young for Disney. If they're going to Disney it will be for a promotional thing, I think. Maybe they're going to a wedding or something like that.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:23 pm

Yea, no clue why they are going or even where in Florida. We'll find out eventually, I suppose.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:40 pm

No one is to young for Disney! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:37 pm

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:26 pm

Livin’ the life this kid

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:32 pm

Can I have Samuel’s life? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

+35
Fleurdesel
timfan
bleuberry
Billysmom
Astrobach