SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by zoe06 Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:30 pm

umngirl wrote:
zoe06 wrote:he hasn't taken his test yet for Texas so he wouldn't be listed

Well then the article is misleading. He isn’t in fact licensed to practice in Texas.

i meant i'm not sure if he would be listed if he hasn't taken his test fo that state yet. Diferent staes require and accept different license levels, if you already have your license you still need to take a test for that specific state be be able to fully begin practicing, i believe. So they could have approved his license but he may have to take more tests for Texas in order to actually start practicing, notice, that part wasn't a direct quote about him practicing.

Last edited by zoe06 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

zoe06

Back to top Go down

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:44 pm

zoe06 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
zoe06 wrote:he hasn't taken his test yet for Texas so he wouldn't be listed

Well then the article is misleading. He isn’t in fact licensed to practice in Texas.

i meant i'm not sure if he would be listed if he hasn't taken his baord yet. I think you can get your license, but until you take the tests for that state your license isn't complete to practice. but don't wuote me.

Seems from this he has to apply to take the exam first. Once approved then he can sit for the exam. I’m guessing he’s done the first part with applying.

https://www.tbce.state.tx.us/faq-licensure.html

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 2 87b72b10 wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 2 86669110 wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:45 pm

umngirl wrote:
zoe06 wrote:
umngirl wrote:

i meant i'm not sure if he would be listed if he hasn't taken his baord yet. I think you can get your license, but until you take the tests for that state your license isn't complete to practice. but don't wuote me.

Seems from this he has to apply to take the exam first. Once approved then he can sit for the exam. I’m guessing he’s done the first part with applying.

Exactly.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:15 pm

zoe06 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
zoe06 wrote:

Exactly.

Seems to be the same process for Cali. He said in another interview that he applied to Cali and has to take the laws and rules exam.  Kaka! I was waiting for something that is not going to happen. ET not on here till 1:35am, it was on this afternoon at 3:30pm - what the freak!!. Thanks for the link @umngirl and others who have commented, guess I have to be satisfied with that tonight.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:17 pm

the ET segement was shot, the article gives a lot more information. Byran said rachel cna't wait for the bachelorette party so that she can cut loose. Bryan knows his girl likes to pary.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:00 am

I hate the headline!

http://www.etonline.com/media/videos/why-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-relieved-peter-kraus-isnt-next-bachelor-exclusive-0

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:07 am

sdmom wrote:I hate the headline!

http://www.etonline.com/media/videos/why-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-relieved-peter-kraus-isnt-next-bachelor-exclusive-0
Ugh! Thanks for the link -- but I agree -- the title sucks!

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:21 am

vacayeveryday wrote:

The title is such hogwash! She did not say anything about being relieved "he" is not the bachelor, or did I miss something? Just that Arie is not connected to them. I hate these one degree from paparazzis journalists!! And, if this is the extent of the interview, Bryan never said he got his license in Texas that was ET. They can't even get that right! RnB did great, I guess it was really just a touch base interview, no earth shattering news. Just hope this title does not bring the extremists out of the dark again.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:22 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:
vacayeveryday wrote:

The title is such hogwash! She did not say anything about being relieved "he" is not the bachelor, or did I miss something? Just that Arie is not connected to them. I hate these one degree from paparazzis journalists!! And, if this is the extent of the interview, Bryan never said he got his license in Texas that was ET. They can't even get that right! RnB did great, I guess it was really just a touch base interview, no earth shattering news. Just hope this title does not bring the extremists out of the dark again.

Oh it will because they used a fed up headline

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:31 am

Rachlindsay's IG:

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 2 18675538_700298953474200_4374934987141545984_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTY0NTMxMzE1OTY2NDE3OTU1Nw%3D%3D

Bryan is definitely a keeper. He leaves messages she cannot miss  wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 2 4256136633

Bryan Abasolo's IG:

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 2 16834058_1908965509354028_280261141643395072_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTY0NTM2OTE2Njk5NTAyODExOA%3D%3D

Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Berifine Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:39 am

First you pass the test and wait for the state to issue their license. it could take up to a month from the pass of the test.
You will not see it on the registry until it is issued. So Bryan is right.

Berifine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:50 am

Berifine wrote:First you pass the test and wait for the state to issue their license. it could take up to a month from the pass of the test.
You will not see it on the registry until it is issued. So Bryan is right.

starwelcome @Berifine, you are right. That is how it works in most professions that have licensing exams. But in this interview Bryan did not say anything about sitting for the exam or getting the license that was Lauren Zima. All he said was that he sold his condo and his car and has moved to Dallas.

Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+39
agentcurls
Murakamee
kmick0890
Mommyof2
stuckinsc