Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by sdmom on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:45 pm

@Bookworm85 you are absolutely right! I am more than happy to share my stalking, no , I mean my knowledge of this happy couple to my fellow RnB fans. I just hate it when some people take something positive and turn into something negative just to suit a certain narrative. I may not be a fan of certain contestants but I never wish them ill and am happy to see them thrive.

Anyway, back to RnB, is Rachel out of town? This girl is so involved in various charities, I am proud of her!
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 on Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:42 pm

@sdmom wrote:@Bookworm85 you are absolutely right! I am more than happy to share my stalking, no , I mean my knowledge of this happy couple to my fellow RnB fans. I just hate it when some people take something positive and turn into something negative just to suit a certain narrative. I may not be a fan of certain contestants but I never wish them ill and am happy to see them thrive.

Anyway, back to RnB, is Rachel out of town? This girl is so involved in various charities, I am proud of her!

I was just wodnering if Rachel was out of town as well again, usually if its for a charity she promotes it on her page. She could be in the house sleeping or something.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:18 pm

I too wonder if Rachel may be out of town. Seems per Bryan's IG stories that he's been hanging out with Copper and going to the gym. I did find this from https://www.instagram.com/p/BbXUOApByzq/?taken-by=blushington, but I don't know if this is a place Rachel visited today.

https://scontent-dft4-2.cdninstagram.com/vp/8a7a0550e12b90239176ed647a47d2c2/5A0973E3/t58.9793-16/15236020_1951951798463758_3560249458539102208_n.mp4

blushington We would give a rose to this lovely any day. Thanks for stopping by #blushingtondallas @therachlindsay
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:38 pm

^ the makeup artist posted the same picture three days ago, so I don't think she is in the store today.

https://instagram.com/p/BbQLTYpD_qC/
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom on Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:20 am

Another article from the same interview.

http://www.etonline.com/rachel-lindsay-and-bryan-abasolo-react-peter-kraus-not-being-bachelor-exclusive-90889

Same click bait title! I for one am glad the next lead is not from her season, so I can start fresh and no need to listen to the same strory from her seadon over and over and over.
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:24 pm

@sdmom I'm with you! I don't want to hear anything else about it and wish the media would stop dredging it up.

Seems like Rachel went to LA to talk sports per her IG story. I hope they post her segment online. I don't have cable.

ETA:

Bookworm85

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd on Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:20 pm

therachlindsay: Behind the scenes of one of my favorite photo shoots with the amazing @nathanjohnsonny #throwback #bachelornation #bts #modelbehavior

Click the link to watch the video:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbaG8FQjFsZ/?taken-by=therachlindsay
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:33 pm

IMO that was a very nice video. The least of it was that silver number, the others were IMO outstanding. JMO

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29477

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd on Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:37 pm

---Delete---
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd on Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:43 pm

@Kashathediva wrote:IMO that was a very nice video. The least of it was that silver number, the others were IMO outstanding. JMO

IA with you, the video is very good. I like the color and the top of the silver number but I think it would have slayed more without the scrunchy look. IMO
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:46 pm

Rachel's IG story:

I hope we get the unedited version of the interview.

Bookworm85

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum