SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 41 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Bookworm85 Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:22 am

Bryan's latest IG post. They look so cute and so happy! I wonder if they are headed back to Dallas today.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdVJC7VHLxJ/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 41 Screen48

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 41 Screen49

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 41 Screen50
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 41 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Maggenzm Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:22 am

Bookworm85 wrote:Bryan's latest IG post. They look so cute and so happy! I wonder if they are headed back to Dallas today.

Wow! They have really in each other's lives. They look legit happy!!

I wonder if the two guys are his two brothers and their wives?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:33 am

@Maggenzm no they are not his brothers. Bryan tagged them so you can see their names obn the original post.

I didn’t know he has two brothers! I know he has one living on the east coast and a sister in Miami. Where’s the other brother? Or the sister is sister-in-law?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:47 am

Maggenzm wrote:
Bookworm85 wrote:Bryan's latest IG post. They look so cute and so happy! I wonder if they are headed back to Dallas today.

Wow! They have really in each other's lives. They look legit happy!!

I wonder if the two guys are his two brothers and their wives?

I think they are heading back to Dallas today. This trip was everythign it meant so much to Bryan and says a lot that they were able to stay with his parents for ful two weeks excluding the sexcation, IMO. Its one thing to visit family but to stay a full weeks. Bryan is so proud and is loving that he is able to do these things and go on double dates with his parents.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:27 pm

I wonder how much espaniol she learned this time. Rachel said that Bryan's mom only speaks to her in espaniol. She must have picked up a few words at least.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:30 pm

Maggenzm wrote:I wonder how much espaniol she learned this time. Rachel said that Bryan's mom only speaks to her in espaniol. She must have picked up a few words at least.

Most definitley, and being around his extended famlly as well. She probably can understand a lot more than she can speak but she deifnitlely has picked up words and phrases.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:13 pm

sdmom wrote:@Maggenzm no they are not his brothers. Bryan tagged them so you can see their names obn the original post.

I didn’t know he has two brothers! I know he has one living on the east coast and a sister in Miami. Where’s the other brother? Or the sister is sister-in-law?

I don't think Bryan has a sister. I think there was some confusion over his cousin who appeared on the show for his HTD since many figured he had to have siblings since he kept stressing that he was his mother's only child. Rachel is the one who confirmed the two brothers in multiple interviews.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:32 pm

lleyki wrote:
sdmom wrote:@Maggenzm no they are not his brothers. Bryan tagged them so you can see their names obn the original post.

I don't think Bryan has a sister. I think there was some confusion over his cousin who appeared on the show for his HTD since many figured he had to have siblings since he kept stressing that he was his mother's only child. Rachel is the one who confirmed the two brothers in multiple interviews.

I know Tracy (themiamimiami)is his Cousin

ETA never mind. After some more snooping, I mean sleuthing, the woman I thought was his sister could be his aunt. I found a picture of his two brothers and they are as good looking as Bryan!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:09 pm

Rachel’s latest IG stories. RnB and Copper are leaving Miami.

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 41 De811410

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 41 426ebc10
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:40 pm

That's the prettiest dog. Smiley
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoa Kisses Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:49 pm

@sdmom I’m so curious but I know we have to respect privacy. On another note, you and @“bookworm85” should teach a sleuthing class.

Cocoa Kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:52 pm

sdmom wrote:
lleyki wrote:

I know Tracy (themiamimiami)is his Cousin

ETA never mind. After some more snooping, I mean sleuthing, the woman I thought was his sister could be his aunt. I found a picture of his two brothers and they are as good looking as Bryan!

would you mind sharing where we can see their pic ....im so curious now

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+39
agentcurls
Murakamee
kmick0890
Mommyof2
stuckinsc