SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tunein - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 49 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Bookworm85 Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:20 pm

Constance posted this picture of Bryan and the nephew. So cute! Her caption is Family Fun Day. I think these are from Rachel's mom's birthday. Rachel took the pictures with the camera Bryan bought her for Christmas:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeBd4-RB5IsguJ-P6P7Zz37FpU8zuvLy68QtP40/?taken-by=constancecherones

tunein - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 49 Screen71

tunein - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 49 Screen72

I'm guessing Rachel took the other picture of Bryan on the previous page since he's wearing the same clothes as in the picture with her nephew.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

tunein - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 49 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:39 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
Bookworm85 wrote:Bryan's latest IG post from yesterday. He is so fine.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd_erlKHsEP/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

tunein - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 49 Screen70

:yes: , This is what you call a tall drink of water,........and smart too. Lucky Rachel.

:yes: Amen to that! He is so hot, devastedly handsome!!

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:43 pm

Bookworm85 wrote:Constance posted this picture of Bryan and the nephew. So cute! Her caption is Family Fun Day. I think these are from Rachel's mom's birthday. Rachel took the pictures with the camera Bryan bought her for Christmas:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeBd4-RB5IsguJ-P6P7Zz37FpU8zuvLy68QtP40/?taken-by=constancecherones

tunein - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 49 Screen71

tunein - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 49 Screen72

I'm guessing Rachel took the other picture of Bryan on the previous page since he's wearing the same clothes as in the picture with her nephew.

The nephew can pass as his son. Very nice picture.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:45 am

Bryan posted a new video on his Instagram taking about the benefits of staying healthy and getting adjusted. To the bottom of his post he linked @thejointchiro. Which is a chiropractic company that has branches all across the US including Dallas. Do you guys think he is working for them. question

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoa Kisses Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:05 am

That’s what I was wondering as well...

Cocoa Kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:59 am

Or he’s a paid spokesperson for the company?

Either way, I am glad he’s putting his expertise into work!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:24 am

It could be both. He sure has the qualifications and the license now, to work for them and he is also a presence with over 300K followers on IG so he could just be a paid spokesperson. At the end of the video he says; either "see you then." or "see you there" I could't make it out. I am just happy that they are exploring all their options, together.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:15 am

Some can CMIIW but if it's a paid ad, it has to be stated, ad?

The Joint has many franchises across the USA, 380+ according to their IG and Website. I would think if he's tagging them, then perhaps this is the company he will join, whether he starts his own franchise, which is mega costly, or works with them. Taking a wild guess.

https://www.instagram.com/thejointchiro/?hl=en

The Joint

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:42 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Some can CMIIW but if it's a paid ad, it has to be stated, ad?

The Joint has many franchises across the USA, 380+ according to their IG and Website. I would think if he's tagging them, then perhaps this is the company he will join, whether he starts his own franchise, which is mega costly, or works with them. Taking a wild guess.

https://www.instagram.com/thejointchiro/?hl=en

The Joint

I think it said spokesperson somewhere on the video. The video is gone from his IG now, but if we can find it elsewhere to confirm? Looks like a good opportunity for him, join an existing franchise in TX or CA, then own his own wherever they finally decide to live permanently.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:55 am

Credit: @Bryan Abasolo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeCLtARn_dx/?hl=en&taken-by=thebryanabasolo

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:58 am

If we are discussing the Joint video it's still on his IG and the video says paid partnership.  I get the sense that as we have always heard about Bryan he has an extreme laser like focus on things.  Last year he was focsuing on his relationship with Rachel IMO making sure that they were solid and had a good foundation.  He talks a lot about how much he loves their communication, and this says a lot coming from a man who admitted to Rachel on their first one on one that he was in a four year relationship that whenever serious issues or topics would arise that he would dodge or deflect the conversation.

He wanted to make sure that he and Rachel's bond was good and strong IMO {and that he felt good with her family and she with his, we all saw the Miami Christmas trip was a major success, IMO} and now that he feels good about their foundation, IMO he has turned his eye to focusing back on his business and a career. IMO As the ride or die that Rachel is IMO she is supporting him 100% whether you like what he doing or not, she is standing behind her man. IMO

All good signs for RnB this speaks to the depth and strength of their bond.

JMHO

Last edited by zoe06 on Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:04 pm

@GuardianAngel, it is a paid ad....."Paid partnership with thejointchiro" right up top.

tunein - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 49 Bryan110

Agree with you @zoe06, my computer is a little wonky this morning.

Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+39
agentcurls
Murakamee
kmick0890
Mommyof2
stuckinsc