SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 55 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:10 pm

Same here re. the podcast. So much time spent on TOG, not enough on Bryan! LOL.

The part I love is Olga calling family members "Rachel says they will get married in Columbia"! She still reminds Rachel Bryan is her baby! I think when my babies (20 and 18 now) find the one, I will remind them my sons will remain my babies forever!! Haha

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 55 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:46 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:Oh my, @sdmom this is a goldmine. I am blown away. We were so right!!! From 2:56 of the video Bryan starts talking about teaming up with the joint to promote natural healing and wellness. Goodness.
Remember when you, @GuardianAngel, @Chgohighlife, a few others and I were planning for him to start a wellness clinic, encompassing all aspects of natural healing?........ He and Rachel must have been laughing or scared of how close to the truth we were. wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 55 1176891977
Help! I have been searching the previous threads and have not found it yet. Still not great at using this site.

@Kolormiblnd
@Guardian Angel
@sdmom
Has anyone notified Bryan of our status as his executive Bachfans advisory board? I only ask because as the architects of his Phase I business strategy, I believe we could be entitled to wedding and/or baby shower invitations. Just sayin'....

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:27 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:Oh my, @sdmom this is a goldmine. I am blown away. We were so right!!! From 2:56 of the video Bryan starts talking about teaming up with the joint to promote natural healing and wellness. Goodness.
Remember when you, @GuardianAngel, @Chgohighlife, a few others and I were planning for him to start a wellness clinic, encompassing all aspects of natural healing?........ He and Rachel must have been laughing or scared of how close to the truth we were. wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 55 1176891977
Help! I have been searching the previous threads and have not found it yet. Still not great at using this site.

@Kolormiblnd
@Guardian Angel
@sdmom
Has anyone notified Bryan of our status as his executive Bachfans advisory board? I only ask because as the architects of his Phase I business strategy, I believe we could be entitled to wedding and/or baby shower invitations. Just sayin'....

he needs to be notified immediately. rofl Best sleuthing award goes to you guys on this board hands down . High clap

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:31 pm

@jashfan best sleuthing award to US!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:42 pm

Bryan's latest IG post, looking good, and he's wearing the watch.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeeB2IAH8-G/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 55 Screen74
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:18 pm

From yesterday, Rachel and Bryan's IG stories. I'm not sure what a cinderblock session is, but it seems like some sort of concert maybe they attended with friends:

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 55 26180710

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 55 26324510

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 55 26866610

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 55 26870210

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 55 26873010
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:12 pm

A fine man he is!
https://instagram.com/p/Beg0v2rHaq8/

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 55 5b811710

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:21 pm

sdmom wrote:A fine man he is!
https://instagram.com/p/Beg0v2rHaq8/

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 55 5b811710

Lawdhamercy! Rachel! GUURRRRRLLLLLLLLL.....ALL THIS and kisses that pull your socks up too???

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 55 1176891977 cheeky cheerleader

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:25 pm

Rachel’s new hairdo according to her story

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 55 56e8ff10

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:54 pm

sdmom wrote:Rachel’s new hairdo according to her story

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 55 56e8ff10
She looks cute!

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:05 pm

I like it! It's very chic. Also Rachel's latest IG post. Does anyone know where this is?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BejPe_WHCK_/?taken-by=therachlindsay

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 55 Screen75

therachlindsay You all know how much I love a good party and this week I attended the Bachelor Party! Check me out on @ringer immediately after tonight’s episode of @bachelorabc talking about the new season & of course, my love for sports with the funny @julietlitman
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoa Kisses Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:09 pm

@Bookworm85 she recorded the podcast while she was in LA last week.

Cocoa Kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+39
agentcurls
Murakamee
kmick0890
Mommyof2
stuckinsc