SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fiancevibes - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 56 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by teambigrach Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:25 pm

Bookworm85 wrote:I like it! It's very chic. Also Rachel's latest IG post. Does anyone know where this is?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BejPe_WHCK_/?taken-by=therachlindsay

fiancevibes - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 56 Screen75

therachlindsay You all know how much I love a good party and this week I attended the Bachelor Party! Check me out on @ringer immediately after tonight’s episode of @bachelorabc talking about the new season & of course, my love for sports with the funny @julietlitman

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

fiancevibes - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 56 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by vacayeveryday Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:27 pm

The Bachelor Party podcast was a good interview. Some highlights: Rachel was so devastated re the 2016 election results that she got drunk and passed out on her FS date with Nick; no sex. She says that Arie is much more attractive in person than on TV, with piercing blue eyes. She also mentioned that she's actually working on two sports-related video podcasts, one with just herself and another with an unnamed co-host.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:27 pm

@teambigrach Thanks for posting. I like learning new information.

Below Rachel's latest IG stories. Rachel was at work today. The second one made me laugh, because I actually use this product for my hair. I love Shea Moisture products.

fiancevibes - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 56 26865410

fiancevibes - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 56 26869410
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:49 pm

It’s great to know she is a fan of Thunders and Russel Westbrook, because my son, who shares the same name as his son, is also a big fan.

One thing that caught my attention from that podcast is that Juliet asked her if she prefers 1-1 date early on week 1, 2, or later on week 5, she said later date, week5. It dawned on me: She got FIR and 1-1 date on week 5, Bryan is the same! A match made in heaven!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:16 am

Bryan posted a picture of Rachel for WCW and his caption, how sweet. I love these two:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeopvLkH8SK/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:37 pm

Awww Bryan is such a catch. What a sweetheart. Big Rach you chose well

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  fiancevibes - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 56 1f49b  fiancevibes - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 56 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:09 pm

Rachel's latest IG post:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeqvZe3Duvn/?taken-by=therachlindsay

fiancevibes - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 56 Screen76

therachlindsay My Ace #RnB

ETA: I like Bryan's friend Jeff's comment on this post, too:

jeffklein9 I love when people ask me about these two and I can tell them how real it is and how much I love my #lilsis #BIGRACH
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:57 pm

Bryan’s recommendation for Miami restaurants. I like sushi too!

http://www.miamiindulge.com/miami-celebrities/where-to-spot-the-bachelorettes-bryan-abasolo-eating-and-drinking-in-miami-2794/

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:13 pm

@sdmom thanks for posting! I love all things Florida. Those are some nice spots!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:10 am

Rachel and Bryan are moving according to Rachels instagram story , where she says shes lived in her apartment for 5 years. Hopefully some   one can bring it over. I wonder if they are moving to LA or just a bigger apartment  question

edited to add that rnblovestory uploaded the videos on their Instagram page..Links below .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeuGsGyl4md/?taken-by=rnblovestory

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeuHw1jFCpC/?taken-by=rnblovestory

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeuGnpxlDeM/?taken-by=rnblovestory

Last edited by jashfan on Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:48 am

I don’t know how to bring IG story  video over but she’s wearing Ellen show boxers...are they Bryan’s?
Remember he posted a pair on his bed?

fiancevibes - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 56 5948e410

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:50 am

I also don't know how ot bring over stoires, but RNB are moving to a bigger place in Dallas McKinney Uptown:

https://twitter.com/cottonwood_res/status/958128541924696064

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+39
agentcurls
Murakamee
kmick0890
Mommyof2
stuckinsc