SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soulmate - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 59 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by zoe06 Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:36 pm

vacayeveryday wrote:
Cocoa Kisses wrote:Rachel was on the morning breath today

https://youtu.be/TABY2Gtsma0

Good interview! Some of the highlights: she looks adorable in her bangs; they're staying put in Dallas, not moving to LA; she's judging a contest on Winter Games; she likes Arie, says he's sweet, charming; Seinne is her favorite from Arie's season, says she has Bachelorette potential; Bekah M is also a favorite; she doesn't like Krystal. She & Bryan are in NYC for fashion week; she's modeling in the Red Dress Show for the American Heart Association; on Fri she's performing on the Wild 'N Out show.

I really like the fact that they are staying in Dallas, Bryan i believe had previously said that LA was always a temporary move and that they wanted to eventually setttle where one of them had family, since they are both so close to their families.  IMO I always felt that they were trying to decide if it made sense to make the move out there for a year or two for oppurtunies when they do want to start a family soon and live by one of their families. IMO.  Also when Byran said under his extra tv post on IG that it was great being in LA but was excited to go home with BAE, him refering to Dallas as home was a sign to me, IMO As well as them moving to the bigger place in Dallas from Rachel's place, they wouldn't have moved if LA was still in the cards. IMO.  I really like that Rachel talked about chucking her old furniture int he interview so that they could have and really make the place THEIRS, VERY NICE. IMO.  RnB continue to thrive and i love it.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

soulmate - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 59 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Bookworm85 Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:19 pm

I'm glad they are staying in Dallas and that she's trying to make it a home for Bryan, too. Rachel's bangs look great in the interview.
Rachel's IG stories:

soulmate - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 59 27576310

soulmate - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 59 27881410
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:15 pm

LOL for some reason I thought they'd be pregnant by now. They were just so passionate on the show. cantstopl

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:18 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:LOL for some reason I thought they'd be pregnant by now. They were just so passionate on the show. cantstopl

Honestly, I think the only reason they're not pregnant is because of both their values and the way their families would feel about it. IMO. Rachel revealed to a fan that she met up with that her parents are really traditional and they were not thrilled that she and Bryan are living together before being married, so if they got pregnant on top of it, I think that's why they are holding off. IMO

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoa Kisses Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:41 pm

Rachel did an interview with Us Weekly and there’s a video attached.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/rachel-lindsay-this-is-why-i-dont-talk-to-peter-kraus/

Cocoa Kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:50 pm

Cocoa Kisses wrote:Rachel did an interview with Us Weekly and there’s a video attached.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/rachel-lindsay-this-is-why-i-dont-talk-to-peter-kraus/

Thanks! There are two videos so make sure to watch both!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoa Kisses Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:54 pm

I’m sure there’s a longer one

Cocoa Kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:12 pm

truer words have never been spoken

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:14 pm

That's nice that they are getting rid of furniture and buying new furniture together. I think setting up a new place and picking out furniture together is a great way to call their place home.

sdmom wrote:
Cocoa Kisses wrote:Rachel did an interview with Us Weekly and there’s a video attached.

Thanks! There are two videos so make sure to watch both!

I don't see the second one?

Cocoa Kisses wrote:I’m sure there’s a longer one

Where did this come from?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:16 pm

@GuardianAngel agreed, it's such a bonding experience to decorate and make this new place THEIRS and really step into this new life together. I also like that at least for now they have settled on a landing place.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoa Kisses Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:37 pm

@GuardianAngel the second one is from Access Hollywood, I’m not sure why it’s not coming up.

Cocoa Kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:43 pm

@GuardianAngel the second one is in the same US article and is about her fashion sense.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+39
agentcurls
Murakamee
kmick0890
Mommyof2
stuckinsc